Let's Bee Positive 🐝

janebarnaby

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, she’s awesome and I love editing her stories. They’re books I would’ve read like a normal reader too.

Good to know that you are working on something that you love!

I haven’t been able to actively participate in the forum this week. I hope you all are doing well and finding happiness in whatever you got. 🙂

Not have a good experience on fiverr. Did not get any order yet still I am happy because of my mother support. She is the only person who support me through thick and thin and keeps me going on.

It took me 2.5 months before I got my first ‘real’ order, and I brought that buyer over here from another platform myself. You’ll get there, but freelancing takes time and dedication.

I do reassure those who undergo stress experiencing bitter feelings during these
days when a pandemic is rampant?! One can see light at the end of the tunnel. We eoll surmount/ tide over this hump. Please observe all expected like maintaining social distancing, hygiene - personal, the home one stays and in the vicinity. Render possible help to the needy. Thanks.

Welp, in Serbia that’s where I live in its well very sunny day ☀️
When this is over I am going to find a girlfriend ( yeah I don’t have a girlfriend 😂 ) and gonna hang out with friends, I stared yesterday Fiverr business and must say you need to be patient for first order, still no orders but that’s ok 😄
Stay safe guys hope you are surviving somehow and be careful 😉

I take individual yoga classes and was fortunate enough to get my yoga instructor to come to my house while the studio is closed.

Online classes don’t work for me ‘cause I have a physical disability and I need someone to be present so I don’t make things worse for my body. She’s paranoid about meeting people, I’m paranoid about meeting people so we’ve been sort of in quarantine together the entire time.

Doing yoga with 2 cats present is a big challenge. You have to fight for the mat the entire time.

I take individual yoga classes and was fortunate enough to get my yoga instructor to come to my house while the studio is closed.

Online classes don’t work for me ‘cause I have a physical disability and I need someone to be present so I don’t make things worse for my body. She’s paranoid about meeting people, I’m paranoid about meeting people so we’ve been sort of in quarantine together the entire time.

Doing yoga with 2 cats present is a big challenge. You have to fight for the mat the entire time.

Those little buggers love things like mats and blankets on the floor, don’t they? It’s like they consider it a miniature playground.

Those little buggers love things like mats and blankets on the floor, don’t they? It’s like they consider it a miniature playground.

I’m surprised no one is making cat beds and furniture using the same material. Yoga mat appears to be both a perfect scratcher and a blanket for them.

The weather here in the UK is really pleasant at the moment, too. It’s cool just sitting in the garden with a drink. 🙂

West Europe is a really good place to be right now. What kind of drink are you having?

Earlier this week, my mum was really unwell, possibly with the coronavirus. The worst of her symptoms have thankfully gone now, which I’m happy about. It’s not easy watching those you love suffer!

I’m glad she got better. This virus can be really scary. Let’s hope both of you will stay healthy for the foreseeable future <3

Nice to know she is well now

And your cats do yoga too? 🙂

• 1 month later...

My stats are all looking good to become a level 1 seller on the 15th 🥳 I’ve been here since January and have never levelled before, so this seems like a big deal to me, although I know it’s a normal thing for you all.

Anyone else got good news? A cute pet doing cute things?

Archived