Emoji Game Round 2 🎉 😺 👣 🌵

vickiespencer

Guest businessboi8

Are you feeling better now?

Yes, thanks. 😊

It’s been long since the last time I got sick. Perhaps I needed some rest and that was the only way to have it. 😬

It’s been a while since we’ve chatted.

Well, I guess you’ll have to blame it to my voice. It’s not easy to speak being aphonic. 😂 The best is to please the Gods’ ears by keeping quiet for a while. 😇

Generally speaking, the 's inflection on a noun indicates it has a very close relationship with the word following it. It may indicate possession, source, and other such meanings.

Both inflected and uninflected nouns can modify other nouns. The difference is, an inflected noun is felt to express a greater degree of closeness.

Example:

Girls clothes = clothes intended for girls

Girl’s clothes = clothes that are actually owned by a girl

Thank you very much for your detailed explanation, AHM! But, most of all, thanks for putting it in simple and understandable words! 🙃

I’m sure it will be much appreciated by everyone and will help to improve ourselves.

So, here’s my puzzle. Sorry for the delay. Finding the emojis is not an easy task. :grimacing:😂

📥

My other guess is Evolution. First the universe was made by Bing Bang theory and then waiting for 6 trillion years I guess trees were formed and then the bees and then many animals started evolving as shown by graph and finally dinosaur came and then the humans as represented by e

Human eye kept seeing everything destroyed but afraid of no one greater than it thus became the king of the world.

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you feeling better now?

Yes, thanks. 😊

It’s been long since the last time I got sick. Perhaps I needed some rest and that was the only way to have it. 😬

It’s been a while since we’ve chatted.

Well, I guess you’ll have to blame it to my voice. It’s not easy to speak being aphonic. 😂 The best is to please the Gods’ ears by keeping quiet for a while. 😇

Generally speaking, the 's inflection on a noun indicates it has a very close relationship with the word following it. It may indicate possession, source, and other such meanings.

Both inflected and uninflected nouns can modify other nouns. The difference is, an inflected noun is felt to express a greater degree of closeness.

Example:

Girls clothes = clothes intended for girls

Girl’s clothes = clothes that are actually owned by a girl

Thank you very much for your detailed explanation, AHM! But, most of all, thanks for putting it in simple and understandable words! 🙃

I’m sure it will be much appreciated by everyone and will help to improve ourselves.

So, here’s my puzzle. Sorry for the delay. Finding the emojis is not an easy task. :grimacing:😂

📥

Not sure how, but it reminds me of

“In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king”

Meteor shower is the answer?

Basically the first emoji represents meteor coming down and in just a small 6 period of time it hit , all trees were destroyed , extinction rate doubled as shown by graph , dinosaurs died and then the humans came and became king of the world.

Basically the first emoji represents meteor coming down and in just a small 6 period of time it hit , all trees were destroyed , extinction rate doubled as shown by graph , dinosaurs died and then the humans came and became king of the world.

Welcome to the game!

Your answers are very imaginative.

Guest businessboi8

Welcome to the game!

Your answers are very imaginative.

I know well umm I am still new…So I don’t know how to take a perfect guess for emojis XD

My other guess is Evolution. First the universe was made by Bing Bang theory and then waiting for 6 trillion years I guess trees were formed and then the bees and then many animals started evolving as shown by graph and finally dinosaur came and then the humans as represented by e

Human eye kept seeing everything destroyed but afraid of no one greater than it thus became the king of the world.

Hahahaha You brightened my day, @businessboi8, with such a cool explanation. :star_struck:

But, I’m afraid you’ll have to guess @alejocamaleon’s puzzle. He won this time. 😉

By the way, welcome to the game! Hope you have fun with us! 😊

If you don’t know, me neither. 😬

But… I think there are only two possiblities:

1.- “count” + “tree” = country, making you think in land. 😊

2.- @businessboi8 helped you. 😅 Two times he wrote “king”. 😉

Congrats, Alejo!!! 🥳

Your turn! 🙃

Guest businessboi8

Hahahaha You brightened my day, @businessboi8, with such a cool explanation. :star_struck:

But, I’m afraid you’ll have to guess @alejocamaleon’s puzzle. He won this time. 😉

Congrats, Alejo!!! 🥳

Your turn! 🙃

Oh well I am not familiar with that line. Maybe it’s a famous Hollywood movie line XD??

Guest businessboi8

No, it’s not a movie. It’s a saying (proverb). 😉

Oh Well I learnt a new proverb today. Thanks XD. So we have to wait for the new emoji question?

Congrats, Alejo!!! 🥳

Your turn! 🙃

wow!

Actually I just “understood” the last part: 1️⃣ something “b”

I didn’t think of count, I was always thinking “numbers”. It was a great puzzle @maitasun!

New puzzle is:

🌕

Guest businessboi8

wow!

Actually I just “understood” the last part: 1️⃣ something “b”

I didn’t think of count, I was always thinking “numbers”. It was a great puzzle @maitasun!

New puzzle is:

🌕

“Once in a blue moon” Hope I am right. XD

Guest businessboi8

men cry too?

Men that cry together get happy together?

:man_shrugging:

Well I had something else in mind ;-;

But your proverb is more accurate. I don’t know what to do now 😅

Guest businessboi8

But your proverb is more accurate. I don’t know what to do now 😅

Let’s play on until we’ve guessed what you had in mind.

Yea sure . Let’s see who can guess first xd

Archived