Emoji Game Round 2 πŸŽ‰ 😺 πŸ‘£ 🌡

vickiespencer

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cakes

The second word rhymes with cakes. πŸ˜‰

You have 3 words correct and one word is close.

Garlic makes a man wink, drink, and stink!

πŸ§„

I’ve never heard it, so I had to check the meaning…

Meaning: Garlic inflames your lust, lures you to drunkenness, and makes your entire body smell like over-seasoned meat.

😁

Yep, I am packing now to leave for a trip in the morning so I had to give hints. our turn Vov!

Have a wonderful trip!

I hope nice doggie (whose name I still don’t know)

He’s Pinchy 😁, and I’m Vladimir, Vovka or Vova (Vov form is also correct in direct speech, like β€œVov, stop using your phone, it’s 4:40AM!” :roll_eyes:)

πŸ’΅

Have a wonderful trip!

He’s Pinchy 😁, and I’m Vladimir, Vovka or Vova (Vov form is also correct in direct speech, like β€œVov, stop using your phone, it’s 4:40AM!” :roll_eyes:)

πŸ’΅

Hi Vladimir, I’m Maitasun. Nice to meet you! 😊

I’m happy to know Pinchy hasn’t eaten you yet. Not sure about your phone, but at least you’re in one piece. πŸ˜…

I’m out of likes - when not? 😬

Have a wonderful trip!

πŸ’΅

πŸ’΅

A shot in the dark…

Gay dollar? :thinking:

πŸ’΅

A shot in the dark…

Love of Money?

πŸ‘¬

When I worked in Uganda, all men around the country were holding hands, so they were friends or mates (think about a different word for friends).

The entire riddle is the name of the brand that is familiar to every user of Fiverr and many other websites.

Love of Money?

πŸ‘¬

When I worked in Uganda, all men around the country were holding hands, so they were friends or mates (think about a different word for friends).

The entire riddle is the name of the brand that is familiar to every user of Fiverr and many other websites.

πŸ‘¬

πŸ˜…

PayPal. 🀭

πŸ‘¬

πŸ˜…

PayPal. 🀭

So it’s your time to offer us something truly complex 😈

I’m Maitasun. Nice to meet you! 😊 I would rather call you Vov, if I may.

Yaaay! Yes, sure πŸ™‚ any option is amazing

Exactly :star_struck:

I’m Maitasun. Nice to meet you! 😊 I would rather call you Vov, if I may.

Yaaay! Yes, sure πŸ™‚ any option is amazing

And if I can’t? 🀨

Please keep Pinchy busy with your phone. I’m too skinny for him… 😬

πŸ˜…

And if I can’t? 🀨

Please keep Pinchy busy with your phone. I’m too skinny for him… 😬

πŸ˜…

And if I can’t? 🀨

Then we are going to suffer in the eternal silence… πŸ˜“

I’m too skinny for him… 😬

He spent his childhood in the street, so he’s more than friendly and would never bite a human being :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That was the day when people found him in 800 km from Moscow

NwQJemTnXEI.thumb.jpg.c07f2a163b65d392ab9202dce4841bf5.jpg

And if I can’t? 🀨

Then we are going to suffer in the eternal silence… πŸ˜“

I’m too skinny for him… 😬

He spent his childhood in the street, so he’s more than friendly and would never bite a human being :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Oh, Vov!!! How could anyone have done that with such a beautiful animal as Pinchy??? 😱

I’m glad you rescued him!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: That boy must love you a bunch! :heart:

Is this a recipe of a deer repellent? πŸ˜„

Nope, but if you want one, just let me know. πŸ˜‚

Hint: It’s something most of like to do while on break.

πŸ₯…

Hopes it not too complex.

to do while on break.

I like eating while on a break, which still will work with chicken. But I’m definitely not calling a fire truck On my break and clocking ⌚

But just to guess: is it β€œsports breaking news”?

to do while on break.

I like eating while on a break, which still will work with chicken. But I’m definitely not calling a fire truck On my break and clocking ⌚

But just to guess: is it β€œsports breaking news”?

Tried to get creative as there weren’t many emoji’s that matched what I was thinking.

Let’s see… hopefully this makes sense. The answer sounds weird but it will make sense when read together…fast.

Hovering over emoji’s: leave out goal, another name for film, leave waste off of waste-bin, leave fire off fire engine, watch is watch, leave chick off of hatching.

Tried to get creative as there weren’t many emoji’s that matched what I was thinking.

Let’s see… hopefully this makes sense. The answer sounds weird but it will make sense when read together…fast.

Hovering over emoji’s: leave out goal, another name for film, leave waste off of waste-bin, leave fire off fire engine, watch is watch, leave chick off of hatching.

Netflix binge-watching? :thinking:

Archived