Emoji Game Round 2 πŸŽ‰ 😺 πŸ‘£ 🌡

vickiespencer

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He might be busy or asleep at the moment.

Yesss, I was sleeping after dealing with another dozen of orders 😬. The day is incredibly short during the winter here, so I’m a bit lost in time πŸ˜…

Please be kind. We don’t want to scare her with a difficult puzzle.

I’ve just finished a book called β€˜Love to Kindness’, so things will come right πŸ˜‡

Let’s think about something sweet… Here’s the next riddle:

πŸ”‘

LOL, nice to see you. It’s funny, I still think about the laugh we had about the durian fruit. πŸ˜‚

Hope you’ve been well.

BTW~ The new puzzle is… :point_down:t4:

πŸ”‘

I’ve just finished a book called β€˜Love to Kindness’, so things will come right πŸ˜‡

What’s the name of the Author? I got a bunch of interesting hits. πŸ˜…

What’s the name of the Author?

It’s something really old and it was written by a group of religious people, so I don’t think it’s possible to find the author :thinking:

The general idea is to read a prayer 12,000 times a day, which is hard for Fiverr sellers 😁.

And yesss, the last sweet puzzle is the following:

πŸ”‘

Hey @deivys20071! 😎

LOL, nice to see you. It’s funny, I still think about the laugh we had about the durian fruit. πŸ˜‚

Hope you’ve been well.

BTW~ The new puzzle is… :point_down:t4:

πŸ”‘

hahaha I remember!! the Durian fruit image.png.15cec719b9ba819bd35ee7b24e95baae.png image.png.b75fa46779bdae428d51c74b7c031353.png !!!

Hope you’ve been well too! :hugs:

lol I will try to decipher the new puzzle 😜 !

It’s something really old and it was written by a group of religious people, so I don’t think it’s possible to find the author :thinking:

The general idea is to read a prayer 12,000 times a day, which is hard for Fiverr sellers 😁.

πŸ”‘

so… β€œThe Key is that the Dinosaur does not eat the Cat” πŸ˜‚

hahaha I remember!! the Durian fruit imageimage !!!

lol I will try to decipher the new puzzle 😜

Just fine & dandy! πŸ˜‰

Ahhh, OK! :ok_hand:t4:

πŸ”‘

πŸ”‘

Kitkat? :thinking:

I was put off by the wasabi clue, but I’ve just discovered they do indeed make a wasabi version!

You’re correct, sort of! Next time you’ll have to say it like this, or you won’t get the win. πŸ˜‰

You’re correct, sort of! Next time you’ll have to say it like this, or you won’t get the win. πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜…

I’m still recovering from having fever, so my mind isn’t working properly yet. 😬

AHM, may I ask you a favour? πŸ˜‡

While I think on a puzzle, could you please give us your expert explanation on Alejo’s question? I told him you are a British linguist, our British linguist. 😊

217035_2.png alejocamaleon:

Yes, @topaz_muse is tonight’s winner

(or is it just β€œtonight winner” @maitasun?)

Who better than our own British linguist, @ahmwritingco, to explain us all? :upside_down_face:😊

πŸ˜…

I’m still recovering from having fever, so my mind isn’t working properly yet. 😬

While I think on a puzzle, could you please give us your expert explanation on Alejo’s question? I told him you are a British linguist, our British linguist. 😊

217035_2.png alejocamaleon:

Yes, @topaz_muse is tonight’s winner

(or is it just β€œtonight winner” @maitasun?)

Who better than our own British linguist, @ahmwritingco, to explain us all? :upside_down_face:😊

Are you feeling better now? It’s been a while since we’ve chatted.

Generally speaking, the 's inflection on a noun indicates it has a very close relationship with the word following it. It may indicate possession, source, and other such meanings.

Both inflected and uninflected nouns can modify other nouns. The difference is, an inflected noun is felt to express a greater degree of closeness.

Example:

Girls clothes = clothes intended for girls

Girl’s clothes = clothes that are actually owned by a girl

Generally speaking, the 's inflection on a noun indicates it has a very close relationship with the word following it. It may indicate possession, source, and other such meanings.

Both inflected and uninflected nouns can modify other nouns. The difference is, an inflected noun is felt to express a greater degree of closeness.

Example:

Are you feeling better now?

Yes, thanks. 😊

It’s been long since the last time I got sick. Perhaps I needed some rest and that was the only way to have it. 😬

It’s been a while since we’ve chatted.

Well, I guess you’ll have to blame it to my voice. It’s not easy to speak being aphonic. πŸ˜‚ The best is to please the Gods’ ears by keeping quiet for a while. πŸ˜‡

Example:

Thank you very much for your detailed explanation, AHM! But, most of all, thanks for putting it in simple and understandable words! πŸ™ƒ

I’m sure it will be much appreciated by everyone and will help to improve ourselves.

So, here’s my puzzle. Sorry for the delay. Finding the emojis is not an easy task. :grimacing:πŸ˜‚

πŸ“₯

Example:

Thanks!

@ahmwritingco’s explanation is the @ahmwritingco explanation we needed!

Example:

Do not forget,

Girls’ clothes = clothes owned my many girls

@ahmwritingco’s explanation is the @ahmwritingco explanation we needed!

You’ve no idea how many times @maitasun nagged me to answer her. πŸ˜†

You’ve no idea how many times @maitasun nagged me to answer her. πŸ˜†

Yeah, two times.

Here:

Who better than our own British linguist, @ahmwritingco, to explain us all? πŸ™ƒ

And here:

Next time… I’ll make it three. 😝

Morning/afternoon everyone! πŸ™ƒ

Guest businessboi8

Are you feeling better now?

Yes, thanks. 😊

It’s been long since the last time I got sick. Perhaps I needed some rest and that was the only way to have it. 😬

It’s been a while since we’ve chatted.

Well, I guess you’ll have to blame it to my voice. It’s not easy to speak being aphonic. πŸ˜‚ The best is to please the Gods’ ears by keeping quiet for a while. πŸ˜‡

Example:

Thank you very much for your detailed explanation, AHM! But, most of all, thanks for putting it in simple and understandable words! πŸ™ƒ

I’m sure it will be much appreciated by everyone and will help to improve ourselves.

So, here’s my puzzle. Sorry for the delay. Finding the emojis is not an easy task. :grimacing:πŸ˜‚

πŸ“₯

Meteor shower is the answer?

Basically the first emoji represents meteor coming down and in just a small 6 period of time it hit , all trees were destroyed , extinction rate doubled as shown by graph , dinosaurs died and then the humans came and became king of the world.

Archived