• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mere… idea… browse…

Mire…gal…

Miracle?

Ger… De…

Debonair?

Nope, no clue on the second half… if it even is a half and not a whole word, or suppose to be a phrase.

Nope, no clue on the second half… if it even is a half and not a whole word, or suppose to be a phrase.

Sorry, @imagination7413. None was close.

Meargirldebowes

I have a strong feeling you’re very, very close with this guess. 😉

Excellent hunch, AHM!!! 🙃

Yes, Alejo, you’re very close to guess it. 😉

Meregirl 🧜‍♀️ DeBows?

bread, with oilive oil

Do you dunk the bread in the olive oil or drizzle the oil on the bread. Do you like dark olive oil or light?

Meregirl 🧜‍♀️ DeBows?

Very, very cold, Vickie. 🤭

Think more mediterranean. 😇

Do you dunk the bread in the olive oil or drizzle the oil on the bread. Do you like dark olive oil or light?

I drizzle the oil on the bread. 😋

I don’t understand what you mean by dark and light olive oil, sorry. 😔

Ⓜ️

@maitasun created another riddle wrapped up in an enigma 🔮

I have found only someone named Ger Bowes 😆 and he works in DHL… Maybe his middle name is Mert, but I hope it’s wrong :rofl:

Our Venezuelan is something of a genius. 😬

Good to see you pop back in, Vov! 🙂

How’s life going?

Ⓜ️

I have found only someone named Ger Bowes 😆 and he works in DHL… Maybe his middle name is Mert, but I hope it’s wrong :rofl:

😂

Yes, you’re completely wrong. The Gods heard you! 😆

What a great entrance, Vov!!! :star_struck: We’ve missed you!!! 😉

How are you doing? 🙃

Our Venezuelan is something of a genius. 😬

How’s life going?

I really missed this warm thread, but the last week was really busy… Usually I don’t have a lot of work in November 😅

The Gods heard you! 😆

Ay, no 😁 when I hear “Gods”, I’m 😱

Lately the first place among my customers was taken by various religious people (with different Gods), while the fans of cryptocurrencies moved to the second place.

Would you be so merciful (Pope Francis sends his greetings ✝️

I really missed this warm thread, but the last week was really busy… Usually I don’t have a lot of work in November 😅

The Gods heard you! 😆

Lately the first place among my customers was taken by various religious people (with different Gods), while the fans of cryptocurrencies moved to the second place.

:grimacing::scream:😅

I understand you, Vov. I really do. I’ve been there too. 😂

Please, kindly tell Pope Francis that the manchego cheese he sent is wonderfully delightful. I was hoping to share it with a knight, but haven’t yet found him. 😊

And also, please, tell him to let me know if more details are needed. 🤭

😬

I understand you, Vov. I really do. I’ve been there too. 😂

Please, kindly tell Pope Francis that the manchego cheese he sent is wonderfully delightful. I was hoping to share it with a knight, but haven’t yet found him. 😊

And also, please, tell him to let me know if more details are needed. 🤭

Don’t tell me it’s Miguel de Cervantes… 😅

I don’t tell you if you don’t want, but… Yes, Vov, it’s Miguel de Cervantes!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You continue to be my hero!!! 😅

Your turn! 😊

I would never guess without the hint because I was moving in a totally different direction 😄

Here’s my riddle, and I think it’s pretty obvious:

💴

I’m very impressed you got Maita’s answer, Vov! Alejo came really close earlier on, but could quite fit the pieces together.

💴

I think this could be United Kingdom – a place which, thankfully, isn’t as cold as Russia at the moment!

The dark is extra virgin olive oil. The other is lighter and used for cooking. The EVOO is more for salads and drizzling on bread. 😉

I use EVOO for almost anything that needs oil except for deep frying and even then if I want a strong taste.

Great olive oil is everywhere in here and I always keep a 5 litter bottle stored in the kitchen.

I use EVOO for almost anything that needs oil except for deep frying and even then if I want a strong taste.

Great olive oil is everywhere in here and I always keep a 5 litter bottle stored in the kitchen.

Great olive oil is everywhere in here

Not all EVOO taste the same. I am picky about what brand I buy.

I’m very impressed you got Maita’s answer, Vov! Alejo came really close earlier on, but could quite fit the pieces together.

💴

I think this could be United Kingdom – a place which, thankfully, isn’t as cold as Russia at the moment!

You are totally right! And talking about the weather, it’s not too cold this year. The temperature is still around 0 degrees.

It’s your turn now 😌

Archived