Emoji Game Round 2 πŸŽ‰ 😺 πŸ‘£ 🌡

vickiespencer

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is definitely not an easy one. πŸ˜‚ Unless I’m overthinking it, which I probably am.

My mind wants to go to the Chinese Zodiac because of the ox and rat, but then there’s the other emojis. Fountains make me thinkin of a watering hole in relation to animals, but I can’t see the connection of a dress and an ice cube with a watering hole.

I need a hint. πŸ˜‚

This is definitely not an easy one. πŸ˜‚ Unless I’m overthinking it, which I probably am.

My mind wants to go to the Chinese Zodiac because of the ox and rat, but then there’s the other emojis. Fountains make me thinkin of a watering hole in relation to animals, but I can’t see the connection of a dress and an ice cube with a watering hole.

πŸ˜‚

Welcome, @lovelyauthor! It’s nice to have you here! πŸ™ƒ

I have trying to approach it another way and I get

Waters of paratdrice

mmm

Waters of paradise?

You are so, so hot, Alejo πŸ˜‚

I need a hint. πŸ˜‚

Yep, I do need the hint as well.

By giving hints this time, I’m risking guessing my own puzzle. πŸ˜… But ok, here it is: @alejocamaleon guessed the last half of the puzzle…

And may I say: Congratulations, Alejo!!!, because it wasn’t easy, by the way. There was no way of putting β€œparadise”. 😬

I think Alejo is sitting over a hot spring. :thinking:

Ohhhh I almost got it XDDDD

Is it a book, song, …?

Is it a book, song, …?

Yes, you where sooooooo close. You guessed the hardest part and skipped the easiest one. 😬

It’s a science fiction book. Author: Arthur C. Clarke. If you like the genre, he has good reading, and was ahead of his time. πŸ˜‰

Is it a book, song, …?

Yes, you where sooooooo close. You guessed the hardest part and skipped the easiest one. 😬

It’s a science fiction book. Author: Arthur C. Clarke. If you like the genre, he has good reading, and was ahead of his time. πŸ˜‰

I’m a sci-fi junkie and I did not know about that book. Actually by Clarke I have only read Rendevouz with Rama. The fountains oxfox pandaratdressice or as I like to call it β›² is on my list now, It’s time to read some fiction and rest a bit on all the non-fiction stuff πŸ˜ƒ

Also a bit proud for figuring out the difficult part.

I feel so embarrassed for not knowing 😳

I’m a sci-fi junkie and I did not know about that book. Actually by Clarke I have only read Rendevouz with Rama. The fountains oxfox pandaratdressice or as I like to call it β›² is on my list now, It’s time to read some fiction and rest a bit on all the non-fiction stuff πŸ˜ƒ

We went in opposite directions. I figured out the fountains part first, which really narrowed down the options.

The fountains oxfox pandaratdressice

Haha, yeah, Maita did get very creative with her use of emoji. πŸ˜†

We went in opposite directions. I figured out the fountains part first, which really narrowed down the options.

I figured out the fountains part first, which really narrowed down the options.

I have a piece of paper on my desk testing options, most of them are considering β€œfountains” (which is the obvious one), but because I couldn’t come up with anything I started using waters just to shake things up a bit. When I saw there is a book called Waters of paradise I didn’t think it too much :man_facepalming:

I feel so embarrassed for not knowing 😳

Actually by Clarke I have only read Rendevouz with Rama.

Yes, it’s the best known, and more famous. But I think you’ll like The fountains oxfox pandaratdressice. πŸ˜…

By the way, where did you find the off and dice emojis? I went crazy looking for them. πŸ˜‚

Yes, you must! πŸ˜‰

You both played it very, very good. 😊

Well, sir. Didn’t you want me to put puzzles? I pleased you and put a puzzle. 😊

I have a piece of paper on my desk testing options, most of them are considering β€œfountains” (which is the obvious one), but because I couldn’t come up with anything I started using waters just to shake things up a bit. When I saw there is a book called Waters of paradise I didn’t think it too much :man_facepalming:

When I saw there is a book called Waters of paradise I didn’t think it too much

Oh, wow, you were very close!

Shumann’s Cherry

Not quite, but it was a very good guess.

That same thing happened to me with Vov’s RoadHouse.

I saw the railway emoji and looked for it. β€œThe House of the Railroad”, which is a paint and is bluish, popped up. Therefore, the phrase I chose from the song β€œMy prayer”. πŸ˜…

When I saw there is a book called Waters of paradise I didn’t think it too much

Oh, wow, you were very close!

Shumann’s Cherry

I have looked up for the answer now, but that’s cheating. Anyway, looks like Vicky is already writing a reply 😁

I have picked and eaten many pounds of Flathead Cherries!

I have picked and eaten many pounds of Flathead Cherries!

Good to see you in here again, Vickie, and right on time, too. Alejocamaleon had also solved it. πŸ˜ƒ

I hope you’re having a nice day. You’re absolutely correct with your guess. πŸ’

I thought you had forgotten us all. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I am so busy with baby Roxy I can only peek in once in a while for a short bit. πŸ™‚

I am so busy with baby Roxy I can only peek in once in a while for a short bit. πŸ™‚

As always, I’m since long out of love, but my heart is always for you!!! ❀️

Bites and cuddles for my cute Roxy!!! 😍

Archived