Hello, there has been a little change in the gig categorization for what it comes to "mixing and mastering". Basically forcing us seller to pick either or or leave nothing selected if we want to do both on the same gig.

problem with that I think it does affect search results from possible buyers. Selecting nothing puts your gig into the "mixing and mastering" search results bracket, but if somebody is only searching for "mixing" you wont appear in the search unless your gig category selection specify mixing only, which alternatively will kick you off the Mixing and Mastering search results.

i'm currently my experimenting with one of my gig to see if that affects visibility and how much, but I think it was working better before to be honest

• Like 17

On 4/13/2023 at 12:52 PM, Yoav.M said:

Thanks for the heads-up - Where / How should I promote this?

Hi Yoav, if this will be the main place then probably it should go to pinned topics but to be honest if there is one topic that should be pinned then it’s @williambryan392’s topic for all newbies. 

Edited by mariashtelle1
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:
On 4/13/2023 at 12:52 PM, Yoav.M said:

Thanks for the heads-up - Where / How should I promote this?

Hi Yoav, if this will be the main place then probably it should go to pinned topics but to be honest if there is one topic that should be pinned then it’s @williambryan392’s topic for all newbies. 

Thanks @mariashtelle1, I'm blushing. And for anyone else reading this, the only reason this topic is any good is because of all of the other great topics contained therein that others created before me!

• Like 18

@mariashtelle1 & @williambryan392 - thanks for the elaboration and support!

The reason this group, this forum, and in general this platform works well - is thanks to all of you talented people! This is a great opportunity to add here what is seemingly obvious, but it is important to always emphasize to you - We appreciate your efforts, work, time, patience and engagement!

Please check here few links that I shared in the other threads of this group:

1. A page which appears in our Sellers Help Centre with all recorded webinars for your learnings - 

https://business.fiverr.com/support/sections/4403191410065-Seller-Webinars?segment=seller

2. A thread with a survey for you to fill (in order for us to keep improving our platform for you) - 

• Like 17
  • Up 2

7 hours ago, Yoav.M said:

Please check here few links that I shared in the other threads of this group:

1. A page which appears in our Sellers Help Centre with all recorded webinars for your learnings - 

https://business.fiverr.com/support/sections/4403191410065-Seller-Webinars?segment=seller

Hi Yoav! I'm back on the forum! It's wonderful to see how active you are and I've really wanted to jump onto the Fiverr Excel threads since I saw the notification about it! Love what you're doing here!

Thanks for the link to all the recorded webinars!

I was wondering if visual elements could be added so that it's easier for sellers to find the webinars most relevant to them (having that long list of text is bit hard on the eyes).

I was looking for the promoted gig webinar (see link below), but didn't see it on the list:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360017729338-Promoted-Gigs#h_01G7PJWY4RXHXNWB1ZQED3C3S5

Are you planning to eventually have ALL webinars located in this section?

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 3

Thank you for coming over here - @abunasim390 & @vickieito - Welcome!

Vickie, regarding the webinars on the help center - unfortunately , since this is an external system that we use, it's impossible to add visuals to the main page where the webinars presented in a list. This was being checked already but the outcome wasn't pleasant.

In addition, we do plan to have another dedicated place for all webinars - mine, and community team's events - under this hub - https://events.fiverr.com/

Also, which Promoted Gigs webinar are you referring to?

• Like 16

4 hours ago, Yoav.M said:

Also, which Promoted Gigs webinar are you referring to?

Hi @Yoav.M, it was in the link that I provided in my last post:

On 4/27/2023 at 6:25 AM, vickieito said:

I was looking for the promoted gig webinar (see link below), but didn't see it on the list:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360017729338-Promoted-Gigs#h_01G7PJWY4RXHXNWB1ZQED3C3S5

It looks like the webinar is located in Fiverr's support articles (at the very bottom of the page), but it's a really useful webinar for sellers who want to improve their impressions, clicks, and orders. So it would be nice to see this one included with all the other webinars.

• Like 16