The new Fiverr look isn't working for me [#Fiverr UI Change, Buyer View, Seller View, Dashboard]

joymemo

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like rest of you guys It takes 5sec to 15sec to find what i am looking for after these updates.

I like it.

This is fun! This is fun time

i am using a desktop, all that i have been able to see is just message at the top. so can you explain further on how to locate this features. please

I still have old version… huh!

I still have old version

Quite a few people don’t see the “new” main page yet. This is pretty common for Fiverr, they tend to roll out changes to groups of people and then continue slowly. Once in a blue moon they realize a change isn’t good and they take it back, but most changes are long term.

For those who don’t have it, the top of the page now looks something like this if you have the new version:

image.thumb.png.521cd8688b7364aedcf1f43ca64ad292.png

It makes a bit tricker for sellers to navigate since the Dashboard and other navigation links are less obvious. You can still find all of it, it’s just in different places. For now, I solved my own annoyance by putting a shortcut to the Dashboard at the top of my browser. It’s just easier for me.

Hi
My name is Snir, and I’m a Product Manager at Fiverr.

We’ve rolled out the Selling Navigation feature in order to help sellers run their business more efficiently. Therefore, we consolidated all selling-related pages (Dashboard, Manage Sales, Earnings, Analytics, etc.) under a single Selling area. In order to get there, simply click Switch to Selling. Once you’re there, you’ll see the new and improved header navigation bar, which now includes links to the most visited pages by sellers. By clicking on Switch to Buying, you’ll see the buyer-related navigation bar (Search, My Orders (as a buyer), etc.)

We’ve implemented these changes in order to create an easier selling navigation. I’ll be happy to hear your feedback and answer relevant questions! 🙂

Hi

We’ve rolled out the Selling Navigation feature in order to help sellers run their business more efficiently. Therefore, we consolidated all selling-related pages (Dashboard, Manage Sales, Earnings, Analytics, etc.) under a single Selling area. In order to get there, simply click Switch to Selling. Once you’re there, you’ll see the new and improved header navigation bar, which now includes links to the most visited pages by sellers. By clicking on Switch to Buying, you’ll see the buyer-related navigation bar (Search, My Orders (as a buyer), etc.)

We’ve implemented these changes in order to create an easier selling navigation. I’ll be happy to hear your feedback and answer relevant questions! 🙂

quite impressive i must say because ventures without sustained creativeness are bound to become obsolete. However, there should have been a guide or screen shorts to guide users. As i am still having difficulty finding any of the said features on my UI neither have been able to fully access my account. I am using a desktop version. what’s the way forward please?

Hi

Hi Snir,

@misscrystal has made some great points which I think a lot of the community can agree with. I haven’t gotten the new design yet but from the images alone it just looks like more unnecessary clicks and more time wasted.

I understand that you need to constantly roll out changes to enhance the user experience but this time around I think you guys missed the mark. I’ll probably have my dashboard bookmarked to access it easily through my browser but I really hope you reconsider this design. Again, appreciate all the effort everyone puts into keeping the site awesome but I really hope you could reconsider this design.

Have a great day,

ssj1236

Hi

In order to get there, simply click Switch to Selling .

Hi Snir!

I think it would be much appreciated by everyone who only or mainly sells, if we wouldn’t need to click on “Switch to Selling” every single time when we closed the page or logged out but if it could just stay on “Selling” until we purposefully click on “Switch to Buying”.

The rest works for me personally, but that point is simply annoying.

Hi

We’ve rolled out the Selling Navigation feature in order to help sellers run their business more efficiently.

We’ve implemented these changes in order to create an easier selling navigation. I’ll be happy to hear your feedback and answer relevant questions!

Do you think that the sellers want to click 5, 10, 20… times a day on “switch to selling”?

It’s really easy to click but why should we click so many times? Do you think that it"s “more efficient” to click more and more? Do you think that it’s an easier navigation when we are obliged to click more and more?

Tons of website (and some very small websites) are able to memorize which option is the best for each user regarding their last navigation. Could you suggest this option to your dev team?

I really don’t understand why there is a “contact” page now? This “contact” page makes me think that I can contact my buyers long time after the delivery.

Are we allowed to send messages to our previous buyers? I thought that it was not allowed to send messages to them once the order is finished. Is there something new in TOS that allow us to contact our buyers?

What’s the purpose of the “send offer” button on this page? Can I send them a “christmas promotion” or a “buy my service, I am starving” offer ?

The new navbar sucks. It always switch me to the ‘buyer’ version. Very frustrating.

It always switch me to the ‘buyer’ version. Very frustrating

Is this happening to everyone? I am also switching to buyer mode. I changed my bookmark just because i thought maybe it’s the bookmark i am using.

it seems entirely everything is missing because i still can’t access buyer request, my gigs and even where to switch my account status. I am kind of stocked.

it seems entirely everything is missing because i still can’t access buyer request, my gigs and even where to switch my account status. I am kind of stocked.

Did you read the other replies? It’s working fine for me except few things. Read other comments and if others is facing same problem then it will be an update issue.

When I’m in messages and need to switch to orders now its

“switch to selling” >>>
“orders”>>>
“orders” again to get to the usable orders page.

Three clicks. I went again to this site to check on things and for a minute could not think how to get out of messages and into orders. There was no ORDERS BUTTON from the messages section!

I never switiched out of “selling” so why do I need to keep switching to it? Does it mean every time I’m in my messages inbox I’m not in selling but in buying mode?

edit: this morning I see we no longer need to click on “here” to send a message to someone.

edit: I wanted to use the search box and had to click on “switch to buying” Why can’t I have the search box at the top? This is a huge inconvenience to keep switching around like this for everything I want to do. Why should I keep having to switch back and forth constantly?

Archived