The new Fiverr look isn't working for me [#Fiverr UI Change, Buyer View, Seller View, Dashboard]

joymemo

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest skajazahmad

All of these things are still accessible, as they have always been, they’re just available under different links. The longer you work with the new navigation arrangement, the more comfortable it will become.

Nice suggestion You have ever

I was “live talking” to a customer asking for a sample translation. I said I’ll send her an offer and that I can fit it in right away, as it was just a sample sized offer.

Half an hour later, I wonder if she has trouble with the order process as she seemed new (asked if she can pay via credit card) and want to ask her if everything is alright or if I can help somehow and then notice that while in the chat window, I’ve been switched back to “Buying Mode”!

I switch to Selling Mode and see she already accepted the order like half an hour ago, so I could have sent her the translation already and she didn’t get any communication from me after ordering - because I didn’t get the sound or visible notification (pink dot) from Fiverr like before! This is not good. And the best: in Selling Mode, I got the “This buyer is new to Fiverr, help them, make a good impression” (or w/e) banner. I could have made a better impression if I’d gotten an order notification, ya know.

This definitely needs some work.

@snirelkaras

@miiila

Buying / Selling mode is not effecting inbox and notifications at all. That’s why “Messages” menu exists in both modes.

@miiila

Buying / Selling mode is not effecting inbox and notifications at all. That’s why “Messages” menu exists in both modes.

Thank you, Snir. The point is though that whenever we go into our messages, we then need to switch back into “Selling Mode”, which is a bit tiresome since we never wanted to leave Selling Mode in the first place, just look at messages or chat with buyers.

• 1 month later...

Thank you, Snir. The point is though that whenever we go into our messages, we then need to switch back into “Selling Mode”, which is a bit tiresome since we never wanted to leave Selling Mode in the first place, just look at messages or chat with buyers.

Thanks. We fixed the issue and improve the experience!

• 6 months later...

Archived