❓ Available NOW (Beta) GONE?

stdwares

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest offlinehelpers

My available button has gone! Today I discover my available button has gone from my profile.

The wonders of the forum search feature: 😉

Q. Has Available Now (Beta) been canceled? A. No official statement has been made by staff, but it appears that this beta feature is gone. #AVAILABLENOW

I think (this is not official) that the Available Now feature was in Beta and Fiverr decided not to take it further into full production. As far as I know it has been removed from the site.

Yep, I guess Fiverr shut down the Available Now or they fix it from bugs.

Help!

Hello Everyone,

For about 2 months now, I noticed a drastic fall in my orders. I barely get orders like it used to be. I have good reviews and a nice rating score, but all of a sudden that obviously didn’t matter no more as I got no new orders. From having 15 or 13 orders in queue to having 0 orders in queue. Also, I was gonna try to use the available now option only to find out it’s missing as well. I searched the resume niche, I couldn’t find my gig in the search results, gave up on the 12th page.

Please, help​:pray:t2::pray:t2:
Thanks and Best Regards,
Misa

Guest offlinehelpers

Hi, what is a now button? Do you mean availability green light?

Please clarify.

I think the OP is referring to the ‘Available Now’ button which was in beta testing but as @sophiascribe has rightly pointed out, is no longer available. 🙂

Guest offlinehelpers

Do you mean this one? It is still there in my account.

:roll_eyes:

☀️

That’s awesome now on Fiverr we have “AVAILABLE NOW” feature and buyers can find us easily. So be careful and use it only when you’re available that’s important for you slight_smile I LIKE THAT !!! Mod Note: Here is the Video about the feature:
available now option doesn’t show what is the problem? #AVAILABLENOW

No - it was the image that looked like somebody had their hand up - it would have been just to the left of the one with the green dot. ☀️

That’s awesome now on Fiverr we have “AVAILABLE NOW” feature and buyers can find us easily. So be careful and use it only when you’re available that’s important for you slight_smile I LIKE THAT !!! Mod Note: Here is the Video about the feature:
available now option doesn’t show what is the problem? #AVAILABLENOW

Well then, I have never seen that, Thank you. You know about fiverr so much

Dud… If you regular seller of fiverr you No about AVAILABLE NOW button is on top bar left side of Dashboard.

It was an amazing feature but it was not available for every seller out there. They gave it to some particular sellers only. I don’t know what was their criteria to allot it.

Archived