❓ Available NOW (Beta) GONE?

stdwares

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest offlinehelpers

I think (this is not official) that the Available Now feature was in Beta and Fiverr decided not to take it further into full production. As far as I know it has been removed from the site.

• 2 weeks later...

Recently I am not found Available Now option. Is here anyone to help me?

If you did a simple search on the forum regarding the Avaibale Now option, you would realize that the feature has been removed. It was only in Beta testing and Fiverr then decided not to take it further.

Thanks for your response. I hope it returns.It has been a helpful feature on Fiverr for me. I really get new clients with the available now button.

How is your gig doing ?

I don’t seem to have much work at the moment, but I guess it’s holiday time for a lot of people. The Avaialble Now button worked quite well for me.

On 8/10/2018 at 9:00 AM, lloydsolutions said:

Available Now was removed some weeks ago.

I guess since the advent of the Fiverr Pro Home feature

On 8/10/2018 at 9:06 AM, rosebarlow said:

I don’t seem to have much work at the moment, but I guess it’s holiday time for a lot of people. The Avaialble Now button worked quite well for me.

Can’t wait for the holiday to be over.

Hello! I wrote to support about it and it was really removed at all. They said, as i understood, istead of this now we have fiverr pro sellers

I don’t think there is any connection between Available Now and Pro Sellers.

They tested Available Now (which showed if selected sellers were online and ready to respond within 5 mins) and decided to withdraw it some weeks ago.

Pro Sellers is a category of sellers who very recently have got a separate home page.

I don’t think there is any connection between Available Now and Pro Sellers.

They tested Available Now (which showed if selected sellers were online and ready to respond within 5 mins) and decided to withdraw it some weeks ago.

Pro Sellers is a category of sellers who very recently have got a separate home page.

who very recently have got a separate home page.

Thank you for fast answer. Could you please tell me more about Pro Sellers is a category of sellers who very recently have got a separate home page.? What do you mean about separate homepage?

Thank you in advance!

who very recently have got a separate home page.

Thank you for fast answer. Could you please tell me more about Pro Sellers is a category of sellers who very recently have got a separate home page.? What do you mean about separate homepage?

Thank you in advance!

Here you go: https://fiverr.com/pro/about

If you go to the top of the main Fiverr page you will see a link that says Fiverr Pro Home which is their separate home page.

On 8/11/2018 at 12:13 PM, sizeburo said:

Hello! I wrote to support about it and it was really removed at all. They said, as i understood, istead of this now we have fiverr pro sellers

But not all buyers can afford the service charge of sellers on the Fiverr Pro homepage and perhaps I can’t find my kind of gig on the Fiverr Pro. I’ll appeal to Fiverr to restore the Available Now button for the potential ‘Fiverr Pros’.

On 8/11/2018 at 12:15 PM, advcidra said:

It’s only available for beta user I think so.

What do you mean by ‘beta user’? Kindly throw light on this. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi loves…!!!

hellow firverr family i am new seller on fiverr i had completed 2 orders with 5 star and excellent feedback as well as my response time is 1 hrs and i really dedicate my work to my clients but i wonder that according to the fiverr intro there should be an AVAILABLE NOW BUTTON but there is no button there on my dashboard please any one help me to know how can i get that button…thanks

Archived