I think I have been scammed

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My 9 chargeback fiasco came from a top rated buyer 😓

Top Rated Buyers are simply buyers who have bought a couple of times and spent a relatively low amount - ie over $100

I am a top rated buyer, and I have bought like $125 worth of gigs, so I guess that can not be a determiner. I wonder if at least we can feel safe with buyers that have been on Fiverr for a year or more? :thinking:

He was returning buyer. Thank you.

So first he ordered to see if he liked your quality and then BAM! He scammed you! 😱

For next time, break down your orders into smaller separate deliveries (not milestones).

Even if you do this, the Buyer could do a PP CB. @prroducer99plus had 9 CBs from one seller I believe? :thinking:

I wonder if at least we can feel safe with buyers that have been on Fiverr for a year or more? :thinking:

No. I won’t list reasons though to not give the wrong people ideas. You can’t really feel safe just because an account is a year or older (although you maybe should be even more careful with new accounts). Use your best judgment and don’t discount any red flags, no matter the age of the account. But don’t become a paranoiac either, that might be unhealthy. 😉

Sorry this is taking so long but it is a good sign that support is still working on it.

The way it works is that Fiverr respond to Paypal and then the Buyer will have up to 30 days to respond. After that Paypal will make a decision. It could be that the buyer is not responding or is taking their time doing so. In addition, the fact that we are talking about 20,000 images could make it take more time for everyone (Fiverr, Paypal) to check them.

Really hoping for a positive result for this!

Thank you for your information. Yes, this is a big order and I can understand if its taking time to resolve. Thank you for your support. 🙂

I hope this issue will be resolved soon. This is getting way too frequent on fiverr

Thank you for your message. This things happening now and then and Fiverr really needs to solve this in issue on seller’s behalf because all we can do is bring quality work and Fiverr should secure our payments. Thanks.

Hello Fiverr Community, I hope you all are doing great today. I just want to update the current condition of that scammed order.

I didn’t get any update from the CS in the last one week so I did contact them again asking for an update. I had to contact them again because every day my team members are asking for their cuts and I am unable to provide any hopeful answer. The amount is big as the order was big so, there is nothing I can do for them if I am not able to find any positive solution on this scammed order. 😦

CS responded with an answer that they are trying their best for me and will come back to me if some update comes up.

I am happy to see that Fiverr support is trying their best to find a solution. I hope they will bring back my payment so that I can pay the salary to those who worked hard to complete this order. That’s the only thing I want right now. I don’t have any alternate way to fix things up.

Have a great time on Fiverr.

Thank you

Asif

Hello, Asif! :sun_behind_small_cloud:

Thanks for giving us an update.

I’m sure it will take CS sometime to get things sorted with PP. The good news is that they are still working on your case. My fingers are still crossed and I hope the outcome will be a favorable one for you and your team.

I really applaud :clap:t4:

If I were in your city, I’d take you out to have a cup of or something.

Hello, Asif! :sun_behind_small_cloud:

Thanks for giving us an update.

I’m sure it will take CS sometime to get things sorted with PP. The good news is that they are still working on your case. My fingers are still crossed and I hope the outcome will be a favorable one for you and your team.

I really applaud :clap:t4:

If I were in your city, I’d take you out to have a cup of or something.

Thank you nikavoice. Yes, I can understand why they are taking time and glad that they are still trying to solve this mess up.

Thank you for your support throughout this very difficult time. It really means a lot the support I am getting from this Fiverr community. 🙂

Hello,

I am seeking help from the community. After delivering the order, the buyer gave a revisions saying that he needs to check all the images correctly then he will come back as the files are taking time to download and he needs to check the work. After three days, I got a notification saying the order is canceled and I will not be able to contact him anymore. In this three day, I knocked him several times but he did not respond and even he did not come online at all. Now, the order page saying the order is canceled. I have already ask for help from Fiverr support.

Is that even legal?

I think I have been scammed.

Please help!!!

Is that even legal?

Never do that, the buyer has an obligation to request revisions only if they have actual revisions.

The buyer needs to be back with revisions within 3 days from the moment you’ve delivered the order, if they don’t conform to this regulation, the order is marked as complete and after that you have the right to continue working with that client or not, if there are extra revisions request you can charge them accordingly.

You can contact the CS but I don’t think you will those money again.

Is that even legal?

Never do that, the buyer has an obligation to request revisions only if they have actual revisions.

The buyer needs to be back with revisions within 3 days from the moment you’ve delivered the order, if they don’t conform to this regulation, the order is marked as complete and after that you have the right to continue working with that client or not, if there are extra revisions request you can charge them accordingly.

You can contact the CS but I don’t think you will those money again.

I know the buyer have the right to ask for a modification. I told him to let me know if there any revisions require and I was ready for that. Two days after delivery, he told me that he needs more time to download the deliver contents so he needs more time that’s why he is asking for modifications. I informed him, okay, let me know when you finish downloading. After that, he didn’t come online at all and suddenly cancelled the order.

Thank you!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Fiverr Community, I hope you all are doing great today. I am very happy to let everyone know that I have got my money back from that scammed order.

Fiverr contact support helped me to get the all the money back from the scammer and CS was outstanding throughout this process.

It was a very hard time both for me and my team. But at last, we got our reward for nonstop hard work during the order period.

The support from you guys is also appreciable. Thank you so much for your support through this very bad time. But at the end, I am happy that I am able to give you the good news. That’s all that matters.

Thank you
Asif

Guest offlinehelpers

Hello Fiverr Community, I hope you all are doing great today. I am very happy to let everyone know that I have got my money back from that scammed order.

Fiverr contact support helped me to get the all the money back from the scammer and CS was outstanding throughout this process.

It was a very hard time both for me and my team. But at last, we got our reward for nonstop hard work during the order period.

The support from you guys is also appreciable. Thank you so much for your support through this very bad time. But at the end, I am happy that I am able to give you the good news. That’s all that matters.

Thank you

Asif

Hooray! 🎉

Thank you

Asif

That’s the BEST news heard for a very long time 😃

Congratulations to you, your people and Fiverr!!! 🎇

Wait for the CS answer.

Remember:

If buyer doesn’t like you work, CS cannot help you to convenience him/her 🙂

Just focus on your good work and keep improving.

Remember:

If buyer doesn’t like you work, CS cannot help you to convenience him/her 🙂

How will CS know if buyer didn’t like your work ?

Thank you

Asif

Congratulations! 🎉

That’s absolutely amazing news… Congratulations… This case has helped me regain some of the lost faith in Fiverr’s customer service.

That is the case for me too. I have read so much negative quote about Fiverr CS but in my case, they were very cordial and help me get the money back. 😄

Thank you

Asif

Hi, Asif! 😎

I’m thrilled to read this update. 🎉

HUGS from me to you! :hugs:

giphy.gif.512d7d0e06dc767e94291d67ee285a24.gif

Thank you

Asif

Many congratulations 🎉

Hi, Asif! 😎

I’m thrilled to read this update. 🎉

HUGS from me to you! :hugs:

d74aa86560a7cc4ca33ad1ca6d7ee7f4f90292d9.gif

Thank you for your message nikavoice. Yes, I think Fiverr is fighting for these cases and I hope they will continue this good work to make a secure payment platform for its sellers.

Thank you for your support in this hard time throughout. I appreciate it. 😊

• 3 weeks later...

Archived