Are You Excited About Fifa World Cup 2018 in Russia?

wordpress_whiz

poll2  

48 members have voted

1. 1. poll2

• Belgium /images/emoji/twitter/belgium.png?v=5
    • England ! Englandminiflag

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brazil beat Costa Rica 2-0 - both goals were in injury time! 😮

After my disastrous prediction yesterday, I’ll keep quiet about the other 2 matches!

After my disastrous prediction yesterday, I’ll keep quiet about the other 2 matches!

LOLz 😂

Hey, don’t beat yourself up. Shit happens! 😁

The good news: if you didn’t bet on the games, then it’s all good. :ok_hand:t4:

Guest neromare

Germany 0:1 Sweden

😮

Belgium 2:0 Tunisia

South Korea 2:0 Mexico

Germany 2:0 Sweden

Ye. I believe they’re gonna fall this time. Sweden never does anything so maybe now’s their time. The surprise of the tournament, like Portugal 2 years ago.

Yeah… You are playing against them in last game in group. I hope you will do same as us. Also, for tomorrow, I hope you win with great result, especially for that … (insert bad word here) player

LOLz, well I really hoped 🇹🇳 would’ve kicked arse. 😛

BelTun.thumb.png.bb3f85990f01ad53fa1d06e0c5faad23.png

Guest neromare

For today.

Belgium 3:1 Tunisia

South Korea 1:2 Mexico

Germany 0:1 Sweden

Well I did get my Mexico prediction right, almost my Germany prediction, and the first half in the Belgium game was 3:1. I’m good.

Actually what it seems is I’m the only one that got the Mexico game right. 2:1 I said.

Now give me a cookie.

Well I did get my Mexico prediction right, almost my Germany prediction, and the first half in the Belgium game was 3:1. I’m good.

Actually what it seems is I’m the only one that got the Mexico game right. 2:1 I said.

Now give me a cookie.

Honestly - I mistyped above. I obviously meant Mexico would win!

I was close with Germany 😂

I thought Germany will destroy Sweden. Now they have to destroy Korea because of the goal difference.

BTW, what’s up with stoppage time goals? This was 4th today. 😄

The heat is probably affecting some but to be fair, Germany could have had a lot more during normal play

The heat is probably affecting some but to be fair, Germany could have had a lot more during normal play

Yeah, they were unlucky in some situations. Swedish ultra defending tactic worked for some time, then we all knew what is going to happen.

He’s ready. 😁

Look at the form tho.

Anyway, didn’t watch the matches today.

Turns out Argentina is a real mess at the moment. Sampaoli with s****l allegations and also their plane landed with less than 10 minutes of fuel. Messi pays half of the staff’s wages, and their FA is 💩

Tomorrows predictions:

Eng 2-0 Tun

Jap 1-2 Sen

Pol 1-1 Col

Guest offlinehelpers

Turns out Argentina is a real mess at the moment. Sampaoli with s****l allegations and also their plane landed with less than 10 minutes of fuel. Messi pays half of the staff’s wages, and their FA is 💩

Tomorrows predictions:

Eng 2-0 Tun

Jap 1-2 Sen

Pol 1-1 Col

And they lost to Scotland at the rugby today as well! 🙂

Archived