2 customers are saying they cannot leave reviews

katchakatia

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes but for the past week it’s been 4 for me, along with no reviews, so I have a huge pile up of orders that are not completing and no reviews and no earnings for a week basically.

edit:

I just got a review! I’m so excited!

YAY!!! That’s awesome! Maybe that’ll be the kick start!

I’ve never gone this long where almost no one is leaving reviews. I wonder if they even see the place to leave them. Something is going on.

I don’t want to ask them or it will sound like I am begging for reviews.

I don’t want to ask them or it will sound like I am begging for reviews.

Sometime if i see my client is new to fiverr then in delivery i ask him

"if everything is fine and you are satisfied then please feel free to leave your feedback like how was your experience"

Did you see what i did here? It’s not like i am asking him to give me 5star

but if he isn’t then i tell him

Look Mister, Give me 5star or i’m gonna punch you on the face. this works all the time.

`

That actually has nothing to do with it.

In the past month and a half, many sellers have gotten really “pushy” in the reviews. Getting the canned “appreciate a review” in delivery is something that I’ve come to ignore and doesn’t bother me anymore.

The nagging I get from several sellers - that never used to, is getting really annoying. They don’t even give me a chance to open the delivery and read it. I’m at work sometimes on my tablet and can’t get to a certain project.

I think they forget, just because they delivered it doesn’t mean I was sitting at the computer with nothing to do and can immediately see it. Most of my regular sellers know this but lately, even they are pushing me.

It’s like “UGGGGGGGG!” Really, get off my back. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Most of my regular sellers know this but lately, even they are pushing me.

Someone posted a screenshot of their analytics, but I can’t find it now.

Anyway, that person was absent for a while (a couple of months?), then got back, got an order, delivered, didn’t get a review. That should have been fine, but, the review bar of the analytics was suddenly showing 0, meaning a demotion at the next evaluation if they didn’t get a 5 star review (either from that buyer, or from someone else, if someone else purchased from them).

Anyway, that person was absent for a while (a couple of months?), then got back, got an order, delivered, didn’t get a review. That should have been fine, but, the review bar of the analytics was suddenly showing 0, meaning a demotion at the next evaluation if they didn’t get a 5 star review (either from that buyer, or from someone else, if someone else purchased from them).

review bar of the analytics was suddenly showing 0, meaning a demotion at the next evaluation if they didn’t get a 5 star review

That’s horrible. We should be able to go on a vacation if needed and keep our level. I might need to leave for two months and then come back and have to start as a new seller? 😄

Guest offlinehelpers

a demotion at the next evaluation if they didn’t get a 5 star review

So we’re ‘damned if we do, and damned if we don’t’? 😉

Somebody really hasn’t thought this through…😦

SOMEONE FLAGGED THIS AS OFF TOPIC?

I just looked at madmoo’s profile as I know she takes long absences, and she has not had a delivery or a review for two months and is still a TRS. She is a super seller and fiverr ambassador so maybe she has a special exception.

https://www.fiverr.com/madmoo

To clarify: for this seller, things looked fine when she got back, everything was in the green. But after she delivered the order, and received no review, the review bar showed 0. So, you probably get to keep your level even during a long absence, but if you deliver after it and get no review, well…

Someone really didn’t think this through.

To clarify: for this seller, things looked fine when she got back, everything was in the green. But after she delivered the order, and received no review, the review bar showed 0. So, you probably get to keep your level even during a long absence, but if you deliver after it and get no review, well…

Someone really didn’t think this through.

So, you probably get to keep your level even during a long absence, but if you deliver after it and get no review, well…

That doesn’t make sense from any point of view to have that happen. It serves no purpose and is incredibly unjust.

So after that would it go back up, for instance if you got four 5 star reviews in a row, to 80?

You would need to time your return to be at the start of the next 60 day period.

So, you probably get to keep your level even during a long absence, but if you deliver after it and get no review, well…

That doesn’t make sense from any point of view to have that happen. It serves no purpose and is incredibly unjust.

So after that would it go back up, for instance if you got four 5 star reviews in a row, to 80?

You would need to time your return to be at the start of the next 60 day period.

I wonder whether it’s a bug or a feature. 😝

The review bar, not orders completed. One 5 star review would get you back to 5.

This happened with one of my orders for sure she even told me:

“I just wanted to let you know I loved your order. I tried to complete it 3 different times but even though it said it was done, whenever I logged back in it said it was still pending. Anyway, didn’t want you to think I had ignored what you delivered - it was exactly what I asked for!”

A lot of my orders are getting “autocompleted” and while not everyone leaves a review, I’ve had a feeling based on the interaction with the buyers that some of them can’t.

Guest angkasaofficial

The problem is that the reviews have a huge impact on our rate of completed sales and also, as a consequence, how many new sales we get. It affects how much we can earn. More and more sellers are realizing this. We watch that analytics page like hawks. And we notice these things.

And I don’t know if this is happening with other sellers, but now lately it is taking four days for orders to complete. All of this means reviews are crucial in many ways.

We watch that analytics page like hawks. And we notice these things.

😀 I do like the choice of your sentence.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived