2 customers are saying they cannot leave reviews

katchakatia

Hi,

this is really weird.

2 very satisfied customers aren’t able to leave reviews. They know the platform and say that they know how to proceed. You usually give reviews after the order is completed, but they cannot see anything prompting them to do so! Have you had the same problem?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you deliver the order it will show them in the notification and on clicking on the delivered order they can see the option to review.

Also they will receive a notification mail and from than mail there is link to review.

Or ask him to click on Buying and select Order and there select all and it will show all the the purchased orders and clicking on the particular order can review on it.

Well, yesterday I was trying to leave reviews and I was redirect to a blank page. I am a seller and know how important reviews are…so I kept trying and after 5-6 tries review page opened up. Buyers might not try as many times. It happened with 3-5 orders. But not any more, its working perfectly now. Rated 30+ orders few hours ago.

I received four reviews in the last three days, so the review system is working for me. @gina_riley2, I understand the added time in writing reviews time is short for all of us busy 🐝s. I appreciate even a “Repeat Customer” like I remember you saying you were considering doing in another thread.

That actually has nothing to do with it.

In the past month and a half, many sellers have gotten really “pushy” in the reviews. Getting the canned “appreciate a review” in delivery is something that I’ve come to ignore and doesn’t bother me anymore.

The nagging I get from several sellers - that never used to, is getting really annoying. They don’t even give me a chance to open the delivery and read it. I’m at work sometimes on my tablet and can’t get to a certain project.

I think they forget, just because they delivered it doesn’t mean I was sitting at the computer with nothing to do and can immediately see it. Most of my regular sellers know this but lately, even they are pushing me.

It’s like “UGGGGGGGG!” Really, get off my back. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

In the past month and a half, many sellers have gotten really “pushy” in the reviews. Getting the canned “appreciate a review” in delivery is something that I’ve come to ignore and doesn’t bother me anymore.

The nagging I get from several sellers - that never used to, is getting really annoying. They don’t even give me a chance to open the delivery and read it. I’m at work sometimes on my tablet and can’t get to a certain project.

I think they forget, just because they delivered it doesn’t mean I was sitting at the computer with nothing to do and can immediately see it. Most of my regular sellers know this but lately, even they are pushing me.

The problem is that the reviews have a huge impact on our rate of completed sales and also, as a consequence, how many new sales we get. It affects how much we can earn. More and more sellers are realizing this. We watch that analytics page like hawks. And we notice these things.

And I don’t know if this is happening with other sellers, but now lately it is taking four days for orders to complete. All of this means reviews are crucial in many ways.

HI Gina,

my situation is rather different as it’s actually my sellers who contacted me to let me know that they were really surprised and frustrated to see that they could not leave any reviews! I made some really extra fast jobs for them and they were very happy with it, wanting to thank me for it via the reviews.

So, yes, I don’t really know what is happening.

Hmm, maybe it has something to do with the “Maintain a 4.8-star rating, over the course of 60 days.” standard on the Analysis Page? Sellers may be worried that they will slip beneath required standard and when they do good work, they are hoping for a 5-star review to keep their heads above the 4.8 line. Alternatively, maybe they like to retain their % of rated orders high, even though I do not think that counts as one of the standards.

I am sorry to hear you are dealing with this. 😕 review, but that we can ask for an honest review of the quality of our work. Maybe if sellers realized how much buyers could be annoyed by such requests, they would not ask and instead, do such an excellent job their buyer would be anxious to write them a 5 - star review.

I’ve never gone this long where almost no one is leaving reviews. I wonder if they even see the place to leave them. Something is going on.

I don’t want to ask them or it will sound like I am begging for reviews.

Yes, I think something unusual is going on indeed. Not sure if I have to contact CS.

Mine have definitely slowed down as well.

I had at least two out of three leaving them and now, one out of ten.

So that, along with having orders take four days to complete, means that possibly it’s some kind of deliberate move to keep orders from completing quickly… how’s that for a paranoid thought?

I had at least two out of three leaving them and now, one out of ten.

So that, along with having orders take four days to complete, means that possibly it’s some kind of deliberate move to keep orders from completing quickly… how’s that for a paranoid thought?

About the same as me! It’s crazy! Regulars are leaving them, but not so many new buyers.

Archived