• Round
    • Orange Shaped
    • Banana Shaped
    • No Idea
    • I don’t care

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you think its round but its not. Its lens distortion.

What they do, leave the camera out in the sun so cheap plastic lens got warped?

Also, it is just the earth that is flat and all other planets are round? Or they all are flat? Or there really aren’t any other planets but ours or what? Did they lie to me in my astronomy classes? Should I sue them?

What they do, leave the camera out in the sun so cheap plastic lens got warped?

Also, it is just the earth that is flat and all other planets are round? Or they all are flat? Or there really aren’t any other planets but ours or what? Did they lie to me in my astronomy classes? Should I sue them?

If the camera is in space like above I should think it is out in the sun and not behind a cloud. Yes I would sue them and ask for a mutual cancellation

if the earth is round how come you fly in a straight line in a plane to your destination. Its flat innit.

if the earth is round how come you fly in a straight line in a plane to your destination. Its flat innit.

yeah but you will end up where you started 🙂

duhhh!

I’m wondering, are these guys even know how the internet works which allows us to post here? LOL

This must be a sarcastic thread! 😂

I’m wondering, are these guys even know how the internet works which allows us to post here? LOL

This must be a sarcastic thread! 😂

Indeed. Had no idea this will get so many responses and I will even manage to find a few people who actually believe(and are ready to argue) earth is flat and moon landing was faked.

11212776_665743963557354_2779293613731922133_n.jpg.2b94a4f94be25b3beee0c37719d0c0b1.jpg

This is exactly what they want you to believe man. It’s all lies, all of it.The lizard people don’t want you to know the truth.

04d20943a73b41cc704b42f2a1269b333edbbd00.jpg

I knew it. Just threw away all the sweeteners for in my coffee. I’m sure that are microfoons the government tries to plant in my home to listen what I type on my keyboard when I reply on the Fiverr forum.

I knew it. Just threw away all the sweeteners for in my coffee. I’m sure that are microfoons the government tries to plant in my home to listen what I type on my keyboard when I reply on the Fiverr forum.

You think you watch the TV? No, the TV Watches You!

Where is “none of the above”? According to the latest physics discoveries it’s whatever shape our collective conscious wants it to be.

Everything really is an illusion.

oOps! I missed it. Actually I was pretty sure that earth is banana shaped :thinking:

What is that green light above the Earth?

It’s Ozone, I guess.

That’s a good guess but ozone isn’t green.

I think it’s a rainbow effect due to water in the atmosphere. The photo only shows one part of the rainbow. You can see some yellow and red next to the green, and probably there is some blue on the other end of the green.

That’s a good guess but ozone isn’t green.

I think it’s a rainbow effect due to water in the atmosphere. The photo only shows one part of the rainbow. You can see some yellow and red next to the green, and probably there is some blue on the other end of the green.

As far as I can remember, it’s green and light-blue in color, as it absorbs most of the green part of the sunlight’s visible spectrum, thus allowing red and other colors to filter down to the earth’s surface. If that’s not true, then I guess I should’ve focused more on my Chemistry class.

As far as I can remember, it’s green and light-blue in color, as it absorbs most of the green part of the sunlight’s visible spectrum, thus allowing red and other colors to filter down to the earth’s surface. If that’s not true, then I guess I should’ve focused more on my Chemistry class.

Wow thanks, I didn’t know that!

edit:

I googled it and found this:

Ozone gas does indeed have a slight blue color. It is dark blue in a liquid form and purple-black in solid form.

The color comes from the fact that it absorbs all wavelengths of light other than those in the blue region. As the phase changes, the molecules get closer together, shifting the area of absorption, changing the color of the material.

Also:

The ozone layer doesn’t greatly influence the color of the day sky. However, you can see the ozone layer at two incidents, both of which taking place at sunrise and -set: Earth’s shadow · blue hour. In both cases, the blue hue comes from Chappuis absorption, not from Rayleigh scattering.

Wow thanks, I didn’t know that!

edit:

I googled it and found this:

Ozone gas does indeed have a slight blue color. It is dark blue in a liquid form and purple-black in solid form.

The color comes from the fact that it absorbs all wavelengths of light other than those in the blue region. As the phase changes, the molecules get closer together, shifting the area of absorption, changing the color of the material.

Also:

The ozone layer doesn’t greatly influence the color of the day sky. However, you can see the ozone layer at two incidents, both of which taking place at sunrise and -set: Earth’s shadow · blue hour. In both cases, the blue hue comes from Chappuis absorption, not from Rayleigh scattering.

The pleasure is mine! But hey, please correct me if I am wrong. I don’t wanna sound dumb in a face-to-face conversation.

So the final answer is ozone?

I should’ve focused more on my Chemistry class.

I’ve hated chemistry in school. 🙂

Archived