• Round
    • Orange Shaped
    • Banana Shaped
    • No Idea
    • I don’t care

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, for a moment I thought that some of you were thinking of this as a serious topic 🙂

If some of you are, please never ever talk to me again in any way.

It is interesting that a lot of people seem to be taking this whole topic quite seriously- like it is an affront to science, reason etc… Anyway, even if I was a flat believer, I would change my belief to ensure we could keep talking.

I think Mark is the only one who is serious about the topic but then again, he believes in SEO so, you know…

If someone can prove the earth is not flat without fake pictures I will put their website on the first page of Google by tomorrow using only microsoft paint.

If someone can prove the earth is not flat without fake pictures I will put their website on the first page of Google by tomorrow using only microsoft paint.

I’m already on the first page of Google… and I didn’t even use Microsoft Paint. 😛

I’m already on the first page of Google… and I didn’t even use Microsoft Paint. 😛

But did you use fake pictures, J, or a holodeck?

But did you use fake pictures, J, or a holodeck?

Neither. 100% grade-A authentic Jon, and plenty of hard work. 😉

yes but the real question here is what are you on the first page of Google for? Is it the FBI most wanted list?

But that´s not nice of you, “the world wants to be fooled”. No fake pictures? 😢

Okay, you got me. I’m actually a stunningly beautiful blond female supermodel from Santa Barbara, California.

yes but the real question here is what are you on the first page of Google for? Is it the FBI most wanted list?

I am there because I am me.

looks like someone has a fake earth picture on their twitter. who could that be:rofl:

Okay, you got me. I’m actually a stunningly beautiful blond female supermodel from Santa Barbara, California.

I’m actually a stunningly beautiful blond female supermodel from Santa Barbara, California

Am I the only one who suspected this all along but now that it is confirmed is a little disappointed?

It does make me curious about why she chose the name “Baas”.

If fact, I would like to know more as I am all about that Baas (no treble).

I’m actually a stunningly beautiful blond female supermodel from Santa Barbara, California

Am I the only one who suspected this all along but now that it is confirmed is a little disappointed?

It does make me curious about why she chose the name “Baas”.

If fact, I would like to know more as I am all about that Baas (no treble).

I am all about that Baas

I see what you did there.

giphy.gif.7f9b0eb5acba5f6567467f7c8a9c2ce0.gif

If they can fake the moon landing then I bet that can fake the earth being round as well. Wake up people, the government is lying to all of you.

Lol. Just type MigFlug in YouTube, that’s a channel for high altitude flight videos. You can clearly see the curvature of Earth. Or that’s fake too? I propose you go to Russia, take one flight, and then come and confirm here if Earth is still flat. 😉

Archived