1. 1. poll

• Flat
    • Round
    • Orange Shaped
    • Banana Shaped
    • No Idea
    • I don’t care

So the final answer is ozone?

I should’ve focused more on my Chemistry class.

I’ve hated chemistry in school. 🙂

I hardly ever got past the preface. It’s actually very interesting, once you get to the environmental portion. But, a man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do.

P.S. Yep, it’s ozone, as of now. Stay tuned for more updates.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hardly ever got past the preface. It’s actually very interesting, once you get to the environmental portion. But, a man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do.

P.S. Yep, it’s ozone, as of now. Stay tuned for more updates.

But, a man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do.

That quote is often followed by “here, hold my beer.”

Wow thanks, I didn’t know that!

edit:

I googled it and found this:

Ozone gas does indeed have a slight blue color. It is dark blue in a liquid form and purple-black in solid form.

The color comes from the fact that it absorbs all wavelengths of light other than those in the blue region. As the phase changes, the molecules get closer together, shifting the area of absorption, changing the color of the material.

Also:

The ozone layer doesn’t greatly influence the color of the day sky. However, you can see the ozone layer at two incidents, both of which taking place at sunrise and -set: Earth’s shadow · blue hour. In both cases, the blue hue comes from Chappuis absorption, not from Rayleigh scattering.

It is dark blue in a liquid form and purple-black in solid form.

But we are talking about the gaseous form that is present in the stratosphere, one of the four atmospheric layers over the earth’s surface.

In any case, let’s not get into a debate here. There is already too much fighting going on. It really hurts me to see how people so easily forget that they are on a professional platform and have a reputation to maintain.

If they can fake the moon landing then I bet that can fake the earth being round as well. Wake up people, the government is lying to all of you.

If they can fake the moon landing then I bet that can fake the earth being round as well.

Did they fake the Concord as well? You can see the curvature of the earth from a Concord.

We have also the International Space Station and all kinds of satellite pictures. All fake?

Or consider this:

"until the 3rd century BC, when Hellenistic astronomy established the spherical shape of the Earth as a physical given. "

“It has been suggested that seafarers probably provided the first observational evidence that the Earth was not flat, based on observations of the horizon. This argument was put forward by the geographer Strabo (c. 64 BC – 24 AD), who suggested that the spherical shape of the Earth was probably known to seafarers around the Mediterranean Sea since at least the time of Homer,[31] citing a line from the Odyssey[32] as indicating that the poet Homer knew of this as early as the 7th or 8th century BC. Strabo cited various phenomena observed at sea as suggesting that the Earth was spherical. He observed that elevated lights or areas of land were visible to sailors at greater distances than those less elevated, and stated that the curvature of the sea was obviously responsible for this.”

Amazing that the ancients knew this yet there’s people still believing the earth is flat.

What will it take? A cruise ship that circumnavigates antartica? If the earth was flat, why would it be possible to land in antartica and cross it from one extreme to the other?

Also, if the earth is flat, then why aren’t the moon, sun, Jupiter, Venus, etc, flat as well?

If they can fake the moon landing then I bet that can fake the earth being round as well.

Did they fake the Concord as well? You can see the curvature of the earth from a Concord.

We have also the International Space Station and all kinds of satellite pictures. All fake?

Or consider this:

"until the 3rd century BC, when Hellenistic astronomy established the spherical shape of the Earth as a physical given. "

“It has been suggested that seafarers probably provided the first observational evidence that the Earth was not flat, based on observations of the horizon. This argument was put forward by the geographer Strabo (c. 64 BC – 24 AD), who suggested that the spherical shape of the Earth was probably known to seafarers around the Mediterranean Sea since at least the time of Homer,[31] citing a line from the Odyssey[32] as indicating that the poet Homer knew of this as early as the 7th or 8th century BC. Strabo cited various phenomena observed at sea as suggesting that the Earth was spherical. He observed that elevated lights or areas of land were visible to sailors at greater distances than those less elevated, and stated that the curvature of the sea was obviously responsible for this.”

Amazing that the ancients knew this yet there’s people still believing the earth is flat.

What will it take? A cruise ship that circumnavigates antartica? If the earth was flat, why would it be possible to land in antartica and cross it from one extreme to the other?

Also, if the earth is flat, then why aren’t the moon, sun, Jupiter, Venus, etc, flat as well?

What will it take?

Better education.😐

I do believe Illuminati is watching us all be careful what you are saying about our shaped planet!

you might get kidnapped by 👽

I do believe Illuminati is watching us all be careful what you are saying about our shaped planet!

you might get kidnapped by 👽

LOL

It’s ok these guys ⬇️

onesheet.jpg.bbdc67e3a7524c3b20b4f462bc788778.jpg

Or consider this:

Aliens. …

Wow thanks, I didn’t know that!

edit:

I googled it and found this:

Ozone gas does indeed have a slight blue color. It is dark blue in a liquid form and purple-black in solid form.

The color comes from the fact that it absorbs all wavelengths of light other than those in the blue region. As the phase changes, the molecules get closer together, shifting the area of absorption, changing the color of the material.

Also:

The ozone layer doesn’t greatly influence the color of the day sky. However, you can see the ozone layer at two incidents, both of which taking place at sunrise and -set: Earth’s shadow · blue hour. In both cases, the blue hue comes from Chappuis absorption, not from Rayleigh scattering.

Ozone gas does indeed have a slight blue color.

That’s Right. And just in case if you guys are curious on how ozone was formed…I managed to find a photo of that as well. Protego Maxima!

1495788207166346029.png.ca16a1c90c79e935ee79265d850fed88.png

What will it take?

Better education.😐

what do you need education for when its just going to get in the way of the facts. Of course there are plenty of pictures of a round earth, but that is all they are pictures. imagine, the collapse of society, breakdown in law and order, riots & loss of order(s) if people were told the earth is flat and people were falling off the edge every day.

what do you need education for when its just going to get in the way of the facts. Of course there are plenty of pictures of a round earth, but that is all they are pictures. imagine, the collapse of society, breakdown in law and order, riots & loss of order(s) if people were told the earth is flat and people were falling off the edge every day.

imagine, the collapse of society, breakdown in law and order, riots & loss of order(s) if people were told the earth is flat and people were falling off the edge every day.

The flat earth people theorize that antartica surrounds us with a huge wall of ice. Of course, if the world was flat, then why are there planes that have flown around the world?

Or consider this example:

“Sixteen hours on a plane may sound like a nightmare for many, but for passengers on Cathay Pacific’s non-stop flight from New York to Hong Kong, this route, one of the world’s longest, is also among the most scenic. Instead of flying west over North America and the Pacific, the plane turns due north and arcs up and over the North Pole before descending down over Russia and China into Hong Kong. It’s surprisingly faster (by around two hours), and a smoother flight than heading out over the ocean—with the bonus of a rare peek at the high Arctic.”

If the earth was flat, why do that?

This is why those who believe the earth is flat fly from Europe over Russia to Japan and when they want to fly to California, they take the plane back, all over Russia, Europe, the entire US and arrive finally in California, lol.

Guys, for a moment I thought that some of you were thinking of this as a serious topic 🙂

If some of you are, please never ever talk to me again in any way.

This is why those who believe the earth is flat fly from Europe over Russia to Japan and when they want to fly to California, they take the plane back, all over Russia, Europe, the entire US and arrive finally in California, lol.

Guys, for a moment I thought that some of you were thinking of this as a serious topic 🙂

It is interesting that a lot of people seem to be taking this whole topic quite seriously- like it is an affront to science, reason etc… Anyway, even if I was a flat believer, I would change my belief to ensure we could keep talking.

I think Mark is the only one who is serious about the topic but then again, he believes in SEO so, you know…

Guys, for a moment I thought that some of you were thinking of this as a serious topic

Are you implying I wasn’t being serious? Because I wasn’t.

I know this might hurt feeling of a few flat earthers but this is not a serious topic. Looks like a few people completely missed the sarcasm. Like @mariokluser said,

If some of you are (serious), please never ever talk to me again in any way.

Archived