TRS Evaluation Results

ssj1236

^^^That’s too deep for me. 😕 And maybe too deep for this.

I’m someone who thought for two years at least before it happened that I should be TRS but never let it bother me too much. If you are doing your best and it hasn’t happened yet don’t let it get to you.

If you are doing your best and it hasn’t happened yet don’t let it get to you.

Yeah, I am being a bit tongue in cheek about it tbh - I knew I wouldnt get it, just getting a notification is not nice. I have more than enough work to keep me going.

I actually don’t get enough time to really do other off-fiverr stuff that I want to similar to what Andy said above. While I don’t want to back away from Fiverr as such, I do think there are other ways I could get better money for my time.

^^^That’s too deep for me. 😕 And maybe too deep for this.

I’m someone who thought for two years at least before it happened that I should be TRS but never let it bother me too much. If you are doing your best and it hasn’t happened yet don’t let it get to you.

Exactly something a TRS would say :3

Let’s be honest you deserve it though

Exactly something a TRS would say :3

Let’s be honest you deserve it though

I just try not to worry about things I have no control over anyway. This is one of those things. All you can do is your best and hope you make it, but even if you don’t, you keep on doing your best. No reason to drive yourself crazy over it.

Alanis has a message for you:

🎵 We all had our reasons to be there,

We all had our minds made up for us,

We had to believe in something,

So we did 🎵

Alanis has a message for you:

“Thank you disillusionment?” or “I couldn’t help it, it’s all your fault?”

Alanis got me through some tough times… But then so did Tori… And Dolores O’Riordan (RIP 😦 )

I just try not to worry about things I have no control over anyway. This is one of those things. All you can do is your best and hope you make it, but even if you don’t, you keep on doing your best. No reason to drive yourself crazy over it.

I just try not to worry about things I have no control over anyway.

This is a very “stoic” quote - I like it - good advice for life…

So had there like only been one TRS promotion?

There have been promotions to TRS in my category too. I see providers who joined recently, have fewer orders and gigs, less completed projects, less feedback,…basically a lot less then I have, but they have been promoted and yet I am the one who needs to work on my profile, providing better service and so on 😃

I’ve been on Fiverr from 2011 so it is quite funny when someone is offering the same service as I do, yet they joined 2017 and get TRS while I don’t.

That is Fiverr, they are miles away from other online platforms who have everything regulated based on someone’s performance as opposing to someone’s personal preference.

Again, my house (fiverr), my rules (fiverr)…if you don’t like you know where the exit is 😃

I got the same notification like you, remaining in Level 2 for time being, but i feel normal about that because i had no hope of being a TRS after nearly 4 years working on Fiverr
Manual selection is something we can’t imagine as sometime it’s just Fiverr like your gig or not. If the person who review your account like your work so you could be a TRS after a night, but if he didn’t, dream about it 🙂

Archived