How long do you work for $5

daniel_holban

Oh, come on. That’s the first thing you ask? No, I’m not going to tell you where “the easy money” is – because there is no easy money on Fiverr.

i ask just what type, not what GIG.

For example i do $50/15 minutes of work in Photo editing

i ask just what type, not what GIG.

And I already answered this question. 😉

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For example i do $50/15 minutes of work in Photo editing

but is not so easy to find this buyers, you need just luck. I think

The starting point to finding these buyers on Fiverr is to have gigs which have higher prices and offer higher quality than other gigs. Higher price point buyers will not even look at your “Beautiful Website Banner” gig as the top “Premium” option is just $15. To me, that means your absolute best work is only worth $15 - which is still very cheap.

In addition, you need to work on your gig description as it gives only very basic details. Looking at your gig, I think it looks very similar to a lot of the other cheap banner design gigs. It would take a full rejig of your gig to make it look worth a higher price, even though your work looks good.

The starting point to finding these buyers on Fiverr is to have gigs which have higher prices and offer higher quality than other gigs. Higher price point buyers will not even look at your “Beautiful Website Banner” gig as the top “Premium” option is just $15. To me, that means your absolute best work is only worth $15 - which is still very cheap.

In addition, you need to work on your gig description as it gives only very basic details. Looking at your gig, I think it looks very similar to a lot of the other cheap banner design gigs. It would take a full rejig of your gig to make it look worth a higher price, even though your work looks good.

I tried what you say, with a GIG for 6 months. no order… And believe me offers very good quality services.

I have a full job on design. I do this on Fiverr to quit computer games 🙂

Do you have that gig paused or could you activate it so I can have a look?

How did you communicate that you were offering better quality than your existing gig?

no, i don’t have.

For example: this is a PRO gig https://www.fiverr.com/tiagonarciso/design-a-brand-identity?context=adv.cat_3.subcat_49&context_type=auto&is_pro=true&pckg_id=1&pos=4&ref_ctx_id=0de1cc16-9b94-4c1a-a5a7-89020ca4594b&source=side-menu&funnel=81630095-2921-46ed-abb4-26c4fa039372

Is ok? i think not… why i should by from this?

Firstly, there is a big difference in price - yours at $15 and their basic at $790.

Look at the difference in how the service is described.

What they offer is “developing Brand Identities” as opposed to “Website Banner design”.

why i should by from this?

You are not their target market, you see $15 as premium pricing.

Paying $1500 for a full brand identity kit for a startup which will be what needs to grab the attention of their investors/clients etc is a small price to pay. It is not something which should be created within an hour for $15. Between the actual design work, the over and back discussions, it should take a long time to properly capture the brand, vision, ideas, products etc!

Who would buy that gig starting at $790 up to $1540? He only has one review. That is not a good representation of what you should aim for.

I see this a lot now, where someone with zero or one review asks for the highest prices I’ve seen on the entire site.

Who would buy that gig starting at $790 up to $1540? He only has one review. That is not a good representation of what you should aim for.

I see this a lot now, where someone with zero or one review asks for the highest prices I’ve seen on the entire site.

That’s what I wanted to say, but the world did not understand 🙂

On the other hand, he has a Pro badge and if you look at his PDFs in the portfolio you can see he does a lot more than the OP is talking about.

Daniel, if you are looking at increasing your prices, you need to increase the level of service you offer and then find a way to properly describe why your service is better than others and worth the money. Your current gig description is fine for selling a quick $5 gig but not for a $50 service.

On the other hand, he has a Pro badge and if you look at his PDFs in the portfolio you can see he does a lot more than the OP is talking about.

Daniel, if you are looking at increasing your prices, you need to increase the level of service you offer and then find a way to properly describe why your service is better than others and worth the money. Your current gig description is fine for selling a quick $5 gig but not for a $50 service.

I looked at both PDF’s and see $250 to $300 worth of design work at the most. He does a logo and color scheme and puts it on cards and stationary. He does have one order in his queue, so it’s a matter of opinion if it’s worth it or not.

If he can do the same thing as thousands of other designers do and charge over $1000 for it more power to him.

I looked at both PDF’s and see $250 to $300 worth of design work at the most. He does a logo and color scheme and puts it on cards and stationary. He does have one order in his queue, so it’s a matter of opinion if it’s worth it or not.

If he can do the same thing as thousands of other designers do and charge over $1000 for it more power to him.

I looked at both PDF’s and see $250 to $300 worth of design work at the most.

Right, now if you could count the value of the work you don’t see but had to be done to get to the place of being able to create the design work to suit the project and client then you will see where the value of the work comes in.

I can’t speak about this particular seller but I imagine part of the difference is in terms of the requirements. With a standard “logo design”, requirements are things like shape, color etc. With a pro gig at those prices, it is the seller’s responsibility to work out what those things should be in accordance with what the brand is going to be. It is a completely different service than those who just put the finishing touches on an established concept.

I looked at both PDF’s and see $250 to $300 worth of design work at the most.

Right, now if you could count the value of the work you don’t see but had to be done to get to the place of being able to create the design work to suit the project and client then you will see where the value of the work comes in.

I can’t speak about this particular seller but I imagine part of the difference is in terms of the requirements. With a standard “logo design”, requirements are things like shape, color etc. With a pro gig at those prices, it is the seller’s responsibility to work out what those things should be in accordance with what the brand is going to be. It is a completely different service than those who just put the finishing touches on an established concept.

As someone who once did design many clients don’t know or want something that looks good, or have their own misguided ideas of what looks good, so he might be limited in that way. At least he doesn’t use clip art.

Guest anh_ksnlk

I tried what you say, with a GIG for 6 months. no order… And believe me offers very good quality services.

I have a full job on design. I do this on Fiverr to quit computer games 🙂

I do this on Fiverr to quit computer games 🙂

oh wow, I think your reason is super cool :)) Goodluck!

Friend… You know I offer service which related to business cards. So some times I spent more then 4h for a design. Reason is some clients ask for hundreds of modifications for 5…!!! LoL… 😃

Then enforce a policy in which you will charge for the edits, and it would be the end to it.

Archived