Who else thinks that discobot is really annoying!?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest discobot

@discobot quote for thecreativeguys

🗨️ The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance; the wise grows it under his feet. — James Openheim

🗨️ The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance; the wise grows it under his feet. — James Openheim

😎

This is so rad!!

Wait, why did I get a PM from discobot? I haven’t even mentioned its name. Who put me in its sight? :rolling_eyes:

Now, as a fellow bot-wannabe myself, I know a bot would not like being flagged. It knows things about all of you, and it will use them against you. When you’ll think you got out of its grips, it will [removed by Discobot] you in your own human gray matter 😃

How useful. 😒 I don’t suppose any of the time spent on “discobot” could have been spent improving the forum systems for living people.

Once in a while humans feel the need to break out of their daily routines and get their juices flowing by relaxing, having a bit of fun, laugh…

They’re flawed as human beings, and that - being a human - already occupies most of their time. Sometimes they need to chill, have a laugh, so that they eventually become more productive when helping others.

Surely you can understand that @artlifeoriginal, your profile specifically mentions you’re a human being, so leave these kids alone 😃

@discobot FTW

Once in a while humans feel the need to break out of their daily routines and get their juices flowing by relaxing, having a bit of fun, laugh…

They’re flawed as human beings, and that - being a human - already occupies most of their time. Sometimes they need to chill, have a laugh, so that they eventually become more productive when helping others.

Surely you can understand that @artlifeoriginal, your profile specifically mentions you’re a human being, so leave these kids alone 😃

@discobot FTW

I do have fun sometimes, just not that way. 😁

How useful. 😒 I don’t suppose any of the time spent on “discobot” could have been spent improving the forum systems for living people.

I think the problem aren´t so much the forum systems but the forum people… 😉

I like discobot, I thanked him for his good advice in his IM and he insta-liked my reply, I´m feeling loved! 😛

Guest discobot

@discobot quote for people who thinks you’re annoying.

🗨️ No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. — Eleanor Roosevelt

Guest discobot

😍

Hi! I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user.

@discobot roll 2d6

🎲 3, 6

@discobot quote

🗨️ Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

Guest discobot

@discobot give the quote of the day.

Hi! I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user.

@discobot roll 2d6

🎲 3, 6

@discobot quote

🗨️ Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

Guest discobot

@discobot quote for fiverr buyers.

Why don’t you just say enjoy life?

🗨️ Each day is a new canvas to paint upon. Make sure your picture is full of life and happiness, and at the end of the day you don’t look at it and wish you had painted something different.

Archived