Capgras Syndrome: What IF People Really are Being Replaced?

cyaxrex

I have…corresponded with the people involved in exorcism,

Really? How interesting that must be! 🙂 Such people must be very brilliant! And probably very attractive as well. I imagine any female who does that must be angelic in nature, as well as physically beautiful. She would probably be a goddess!

Really? How interesting that must be! 🙂 Such people must be very brilliant! And probably very attractive as well. I imagine any female who does that must be angelic in nature, as well as physically beautiful. She would probably be a goddess!

No! For the most part these are people in Christian deliverance ministry and I’ve talked a lot with catholic priests/ exorcist and have also had deliverance prayer over me too to make sure that it’s not something in me.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No! For the most part these are people in Christian deliverance ministry and I’ve talked a lot with catholic priests/ exorcist and have also had deliverance prayer over me too to make sure that it’s not something in me.

Can you imagine if someone actually created a gig to do exorcisms? Wouldn’t that be funny?

Here is one where someone has this listed as an extra on a gig:

Cast Off Demons $50 That sounds a bit pricey.

Can you imagine if someone actually created a gig to do exorcisms? Wouldn’t that be funny?

Here is one where someone has this listed as an extra on a gig:

Cast Off Demons $50 That sounds a bit pricey.

I think they already do e.g. parts of USA, Africa etc, but I’m not too sure that these are actually effective and genuine exorcisms as opposed to something demonic. This stuff is pretty serious. I know the catholics use a process of discernment to establish that there is an actual spiritual issue that requires exorcism as opposed to it being psychological or an oppression.

The problem I see is that in light of my experience and the commonalities in the experience of other people described above, it seems that the mental health system is in part an instrument of the same system of control operated by dark powers.

So, someone is against the satanic system, they are attacked by whatever it is/ however it’s done and the phenomena they report is then ‘delusional’. There is a standard protocol for removing ‘whistleblowers’ within intel agencies (see those who have come out trying to expose stuff) and that is to first try to discredit them with ‘mental health’ issues, second destroy their lives so that they are no longer credible, thirdly in extremes, kill them (as happened to a former FBI director). If you look carefully at people’s bio’s, many people in positions of influence/ power have been through a ‘mental health’ episode before their career then takes off spectacularly as they become ‘cleared’ by the system.

I talked on the phone to a priest who specializes in exorcisms. He was nice. He was going to stay at my house when it was infested by a noisy poltergeist. I managed to get rid of it on my own finally but had many a scared sleepless night before that. The thing actually manifested at the foot of my bed one night and leered at me before dissolving. It took the form of a huge cat. (cat lover here) It was black with white paws, and had it’s front paws crossed on the foot of my bed. It looked me right in the eyes and was smiling but it wasn’t a friendly smile. It wanted me to like/love it the way I loved cats I think.

Was anyone else in the same place and did they see them too? Couldn’t it have been a dream/daydream or a misidentification of something? If you can see them often couldn’t you record proof of them? Also couldn’t DNA tests help prove whether or not people have been changed for doppelgangers?

(In reading this and all other posts then I would like to make clear that this experience is deeply distressing as I am in terror of the possibility and perceived reality of something that may or may not have happened and what that says about the nature of the reality in which we live, but I am also deeply sensitive to the possibility that I could be hurting people that I love and that there is also a scenario in which two people may be victims (the sorcery taught by fallen angels to man acc to the koran is such that a man and wife may be separated somehow) and that the supernatural aspect to our existence can be and is exploited, or that our consciousness crosses dimensional boundaries. It’s impossible to know the answer, heart breaking any way round, and deeply disturbing and distressing).

This is curious as there are basically two things that I am struggling with in this.

First, is the change in the space of 1 hour to what for me is an entirely different being and that includes muscular-skeletal structure, movement, facial features - nose, teeth, lips, eyes, ears, facial movement and voice. I have photographs, video clips and stills that cannot be reconciled. However, even freakier is that actual photos and video clips were also changed in my experience - one video I remember so clearly and there is a different head superimposed and the lips don’t form the words. It is total mindfckery. Even more freaky was when I first told my wife that I know it’s not her and as I was scrolling through old pictures, they literally changed before my eyes pixel by pixel. This is the cruelest thing imaginable as all trace of your beloved is disappeared. It’s also the cruelest thing imaginable if this were delusion on me, or some kind of supernatural separation to inflict this on her.

So the question is then is it your mind, have you slipped dimensions (or are those two things the same thing) or is there some evil ■■■■■■■ with humans beyond all comprehension and people being disappeared/ replaced either through murder/ captivity in this world/ dimension or on an intra-dimensional basis.

Other people cannot reconcile the difference in pictures, although I do remember a few older pictures and video clips from before we were together where there were seemingly different entities. So the question then becomes is a physical person a non-static entity in the same way that they aren’t a static spiritual entity potentially. This might sound weird, but the Bible is clear about the entry of demons into people, and indeed, satan himself into Judas. On the positive side as well, a person’s visage reflects their spiritual state and perhaps if one is seeing more deeply into the spiritual realm then their perception is more intense of what is before them.

Now, I have read extensively about, and corresponded with the people involved in, exorcism, deliverance ministry and SRA/ DID phenomena. As discussed above, there is extensive spiritual warfare on both a systematic basis operated by covert agencies and seemingly on what appears from a real world perspective as being ‘just life’ but controlled through the existence of what are dark unseen spiritual forces in which the victims are abused and traumatised to induce dissociation. The dissociation is essentially a relinquishment of free will that allows demonic attachment and through extreme and repeated trauma, the mind is fragmented, in the extreme to totally discrete isolated ‘alters’ which may well have a demonic attachment or control of each. I don’t want to get roped into this as I don’t think anyone truly understands what this is, but there are some very compassionate people who are bringing healing very effectively through deliverance in the name of Jesus Christ but it is extremely complicated as there are both psychological and spiritual aspects and the victims can be further traumatised.

DID is the extreme, but on that dissociative spectrum (https://www.bridemovement.com/dissociative-identity-disorder/did-spectrum/) there is a progression which at lower levels can just have personality fragments. However, from what I have experienced and observed, then these may well also have a demonic attachment/ control. In individuals who are controlled by these things, worse those who have been deliberately ‘engineered’ e.g. by intel agencies (this horrific stuff was in part exposed with the mkultra/ monarch disclosure decades ago) then they have specific purposes. Whatever the truth, what this ultimately equates to is a demonic invasion on earth.

The spiritual vs intra-dimensional vs other terrestrial beings vs extra-terrestrials etc is a mindfck also and all available info is designed to keep us reeling in confusion. From what I’ve been through, I do believe that the reptilian=serpent of bible and is a being here on earth and they are who those who sell out work for. While hybrid beings are the stuff of speculation and movies, they are referred to in the Bible as the nephilim and it seems very likely a reality. The doppelganger of extreme popularity in movies to me seems likely to be a negative spiritual being that is used by the dark side in place of the real person for their purposes with people who are under their control, and those who refuse to continue to comply are killed/ replaced by it - possibly. I don’t know. I just hate my very existence as I can no longer trust anything/ anyone.

So, backtracking. Other people can see the differences in pics and it is inexplicable to me how you can have e.g. different mouth, different ear angles/ sizes, jawlines etc. Also, other people noted the ‘transfiguration’ and different ‘personality’. If I bring this up then she gets furious, which doesn’t help. From her perspective then I am always questioning who she is and invalidating her, from mine then it is part of an horrific puzzle of physical, spiritual, psychological, memory etc pieces that do not fit together in any rational way and have been accompanied by sheer spiritual torment.

Is there any way to reconcile these physical differences? I read work by a psychiatrist, Kaufmann, who has dealt with DID for decades and others who note marked differences in physiological conditions between alters, allergies, eye colors, and even bruising. So there is definitely something weird which one could either conceive as a biological reality controlled by consciousness or intra-dimensional entities. Who knows.

Then we come to the more scary aspects where I have seen some very disturbing manifestations from serpentile face, insectoid appearance and total cold, malevolent fury, totally different being, piercing black eyes, wraith-like manifestation, various different eyes, different faces, a dead left luciferian eye that can distort and emphasize and always accompanied by extreme torment in ‘double-speak’, condemnation, extreme behavior. I’ve ended up just giving up actually as I have got so used to seeing this stuff and dealing with it and I just hate the day I was born as this is the cruelest thing imaginable - and it is to my wife if she is who I have always been with. It has always been accompanied by other forms of torment in addition to the manifestations.

Does anyone else see those things? It’s impossible to know as it is only ever when we are alone. Is it perception on my part, or something that someone else would observe? I’ll write more about that below. First, with regard to pictures, then other people do see that some things don’t seem possible to reconcile as being the same physical person (but then the question is whether these pics themselves were doctored) and some can see something about eyes, nose, mouth etc. I think it is quite normal if someone has any demonic inhabitation as these things can show themselves in pictures, but for the victim then they will likely not be aware of anything as they are merely experiencing different thought patterns, feelings, behaviors. One lady with 30y experience of SRA/DID deliverance suggested that one pic was a ‘synthetic’ where a demon is fused with the humanity of the person. Who knows.

With regard to the other stuff where I have seen far more disturbing and supernatural aspects then I really don’t know. For example, the serpentile manifestation is something that I have read in an interview with a catholic exorcist as being a common manifestation - so maybe someone else would see if it happened at the time. The problem is that I am the target of whatever demonic torment there is and so any manifestations will only be when we are alone together and from reading reports about the systematic structuring of programming through SRA, then the objective is of course to hide that programming, so essentially demons will hide themselves to prevent removal and even have Christian alters as a front.

My wife has most of the symptoms e.g. unexplained chronic physical ailments, miscarriages, previous self-harm, suicide attempt with voices etc but is bitterly opposed to the possibility of a spiritual cause and is improving with EMDR in trauma counseling. However, this doesn’t improve things for me, stop the torment nor address the horrific and terrifying question of whether something happened to the girl that I cam to be with, or whether this is just some horrific matrix reality to our existence and we are both victims.

I can describe that in the last year I had an encounter with a lady who struggles with extreme oppression due to her involvement with occult and one evening I had a terrifying experience in which reality almost seemed to change and all of a sudden she said ‘can’t you tell when you are in the presence of malevolent evil’ and as I looked her, she totally transfigured into who I can only describe as the devil with the most hateful black eyes and I cannot describe the feeling. I managed to squeak out something like ‘in the name of Jesus, get back from me satan’ and the fury/ hatred increased for a few seconds, piercing my soul, and then she transfigured right back into herself again. Scary.

It’s difficult to know whether such a manifestation is exclusive to you i.e. do you go into their realm or is it something that others would see as well. The fact that Jesus somehow saw satan in front of Peter - it doesn’t say that satan entered Peter - implies that the demonic is able to create an illusion and interaction in front or around a persona somehow and perhaps that lies within an individual’s consciousness and does not exist to other onlookers unlike the manifestations in exorcisms for example which are reported by all onlookers. In the case of the lady, I’m pretty sure that she is possessed/ an open door, with regard to my wife, I do not know what the truth is, only that there is something that is trying to destroy me.

I have read the account of St.Antony’s life written at the time by Bishop Athanisius (or something like that) and the extent of such phenomena is described and can be extreme and the take away is that if the reaction is fear, then it seems to become a physical reality, whereas if the reaction is faith - which in the case of St.Antony was tested to an extreme - then it is revealed as an illusion. The extent to which the illusion can appear real is incredible, as is the faith that one can have in Christ Jesus that in Him, you cannot be harmed by an enemy that has already been defeated.

I don’t know what the answers are and I don’t think we can or will. My heart is broken and I really feel desolate as this situation seems intractable as I cannot cope with this situation in which I seem to be going to hell for loving someone - unable to let go of the terror that something happened to a very real girl that I loved with everything and distressed as I every time I try to tell myself, this just cannot be real, just love then I am hit with torment and what I can only describe as intelligent cruelty and I do not know whether that is something that is using her to try to destroy me and deny her being loved, or whether it is as I fear that something happened. Whether even that this was a trap/ snare from the outset due to the stuff I did before.

All I can say is that do I ask anyone reading this to please not get drawn into darkness, and to turn to God because I really do believe that the only answer lies in turning to Him and in what Christ did for us. The love in your hearts that the world tries to squash out and turn us into selfish, self-centred beings pursuing our own desires, ambitions etc is from Him and release from the guilt, shame and hurt in the world through Christ reconciles us to Him. I struggle due to the situation I have found myself in and the corruption of my own heart, conscience and following the intrigue and deceipt of the dark stuff, so please just pursue God as pursuing darkness does not lead to a good place.

It’s difficult to know whether such a manifestation is exclusive to you i.e. do you go into their realm or is it something that others would see as well.

My understanding is that it is a bit of both. Let’s say a serial killer is plotting to harass and kill you. They are not going to do anything in the open that can result in an evidence trail. However, they will act in the open (demons) when they want to attract the attention of specific other people.

As a case in point, I was very depressed a few years ago and had more than a few drinking binges. On a few when I was alone, I would decide it was time to stop drinking and do something productive. Then whatever can or glass I was drinking from would slide toward me across the table.

I was used to things like this then, so it wasn’t a big deal. Then eventually I got over all that and quit drinking for almost a whole year. Now I do imbibe but only socially when in good spirits. However, last year I was out with friends and a new-ish friend who I didn’t know that well. Right in front of everyone (in broad daylight) a bottle I had just put down slid toward my hand. As it did, my new-ish friend started exclaiming “did you see that!”

I told him it was just condensation on the table, but he wouldn’t let it go. Then I told him that IF it was something supernatural, he shouldn’t talk about it anyway, as things like this feed off attention.

Long story short, I realized that the bottle slide had been done for him to see because my old demon wanted a new host so to speak. - And it got one. I started noticing this person drinking more and more, to the extent of substituting coffee for beer in the morning. Then they started acting erratically, to the extent of making a successful move on my then love interest and starting on every attempt to pick a fight with me.

As far as I am aware, that person is still in the same situation. However, to be honest, I know that tying to help is pointless and now just avoid him.

I’m not too sure that these are actually effective and genuine exorcisms as opposed to something demonic.

Most exorcists are demonic. They use a protocol developed by a 15th Century mystic called Abramelin. His name and writings are where we get the term abra-cad-abera from and he basically developed a way to contol demonic entities and make them do your bidding. This being the case, most exorcists are best avoided.

I talked on the phone to a priest who specializes in exorcisms. He was nice. He was going to stay at my house when it was infested by a noisy poltergeist. I managed to get rid of it on my own finally but had many a scared sleepless night before that. The thing actually manifested at the foot of my bed one night and leered at me before dissolving. It took the form of a huge cat. (cat lover here) It was black with white paws, and had it’s front paws crossed on the foot of my bed. It looked me right in the eyes and was smiling but it wasn’t a friendly smile. It wanted me to like/love it the way I loved cats I think.

I talked on the phone to a priest who specializes in exorcisms. He was nice. He was going to stay at my house when it was infested by a noisy poltergeist. I managed to get rid of it on my own finally but had many a scared sleepless night before that. The thing actually manifested at the foot of my bed one night and leered at me before dissolving. It took the form of a huge cat. (cat lover here)

Freaky stuff. I had an old woman appear at the foot of my bed when I was at uni and wouldn’t go in my room for a few weeks after and an ex-gf used to have little demon creatures appear and sit in her room or try and pull her out of bed! This stuff is just weird. When it’s evidently supernatural, it’s scary, but that’s one thing. When it’s part of everyday existence that there are other beings/ spiritual beings operating through people etc and you don’t know who/ what is genuinely human it becomes difficult.

I talked on the phone to a priest who specializes in exorcisms. He was nice. He was going to stay at my house when it was infested by a noisy poltergeist. I managed to get rid of it on my own finally but had many a scared sleepless night before that. The thing actually manifested at the foot of my bed one night and leered at me before dissolving. It took the form of a huge cat. (cat lover here)

Freaky stuff. I had an old woman appear at the foot of my bed when I was at uni and wouldn’t go in my room for a few weeks after and an ex-gf used to have little demon creatures appear and sit in her room or try and pull her out of bed! This stuff is just weird. When it’s evidently supernatural, it’s scary, but that’s one thing. When it’s part of everyday existence that there are other beings/ spiritual beings operating through people etc and you don’t know who/ what is genuinely human it becomes difficult.

you don’t know who/ what is genuinely human it becomes difficult.

I’ve had quite an education in the past year on this. I see telltale traits now that all fit into the same pattern or playbook in an uncanny way in these… whatever they are.

As for demons you can pretty much order them to go and if you have the right kind of help from the other dimensions, the ones they dwell in mostly, they go. I’ve used quartz crystals for that and other means as well. Not just any quartz crystals but that’s another entire subject.

It’s difficult to know whether such a manifestation is exclusive to you i.e. do you go into their realm or is it something that others would see as well.

My understanding is that it is a bit of both. Let’s say a serial killer is plotting to harass and kill you. They are not going to do anything in the open that can result in an evidence trail. However, they will act in the open (demons) when they want to attract the attention of specific other people.

As a case in point, I was very depressed a few years ago and had more than a few drinking binges. On a few when I was alone, I would decide it was time to stop drinking and do something productive. Then whatever can or glass I was drinking from would slide toward me across the table.

I was used to things like this then, so it wasn’t a big deal. Then eventually I got over all that and quit drinking for almost a whole year. Now I do imbibe but only socially when in good spirits. However, last year I was out with friends and a new-ish friend who I didn’t know that well. Right in front of everyone (in broad daylight) a bottle I had just put down slid toward my hand. As it did, my new-ish friend started exclaiming “did you see that!”

I told him it was just condensation on the table, but he wouldn’t let it go. Then I told him that IF it was something supernatural, he shouldn’t talk about it anyway, as things like this feed off attention.

Long story short, I realized that the bottle slide had been done for him to see because my old demon wanted a new host so to speak. - And it got one. I started noticing this person drinking more and more, to the extent of substituting coffee for beer in the morning. Then they started acting erratically, to the extent of making a successful move on my then love interest and starting on every attempt to pick a fight with me.

As far as I am aware, that person is still in the same situation. However, to be honest, I know that tying to help is pointless and now just avoid him.

I’m not too sure that these are actually effective and genuine exorcisms as opposed to something demonic.

Most exorcists are demonic. They use a protocol developed by a 15th Century mystic called Abramelin. His name and writings are where we get the term abra-cad-abera from and he basically developed a way to contol demonic entities and make them do your bidding. This being the case, most exorcists are best avoided.

Long story short, I realized that the bottle slide had been done for him to see because my old demon wanted a new host so to speak. - And it got one.

You figured it out. I realised same thing, that basically there is a demon that is oppressing you and it uses other people who it’s able to. I think this is essentially what Paul’s ‘thorn in the flesh’ was - not his flesh, but something which appears in the flesh to torment him, at least from some stuff I’ve been through it seems like the best explanation that I can find. Always remember that they have been defeated and cannot harm you. If there is anything from your lifestyle/ past that is allowing it grounds to mess around then you can renounce that and have Christ clear it for you.

Most exorcists are demonic.

That’s pretty much what I suspect. I am very wary of the catholics too. Basically, Jesus was pretty clear that in His name you have authority over them and they must leave although some situations require fasting and prayer to defeat them which I think means that really you need a pretty holy man with strong faith. The testimony re St Antony was interesting though in that he was approached by a man to exorcise his daughter and he refused, asked the guy if he was a believer and sent him back to pray for deliverance as it is not he (St Antony) who delivers, but Christ Jesus, and that same ability was available to the man through faith. His daughter was delivered.

Something which might be related to this is hypnagogia which is the state when someone is waking or going to sleep and in that state it can seem like there are paranormal things occurring but it’s just because of that and not an actual paranormal event.

en.wikipedia.org

Hypnagogia

Hypnagogia, also referred to as "hypnagogic hallucinations", is the experience of the transitional state from wakefulness to sleep: the hypnagogic state of consciousness, during the onset of sleep (for the transitional state from sleep to wakefulness see hypnopompic). Mental phenomena that may occur during this "threshold consciousness" phase include hallucinations, lucid thought, lucid dreaming, and sleep paralysis. The latter two phenomena are themselves separate sleep conditions that are somet...

Something which might be related to this is hypnagogia which is the state when someone is waking or going to sleep and in that state it can seem like there are paranormal things occurring but it’s just because of that and not an actual paranormal event.

en.wikipedia.org

Hypnagogia

Hypnagogia, also referred to as "hypnagogic hallucinations", is the experience of the transitional state from wakefulness to sleep: the hypnagogic state of consciousness, during the onset of sleep (for the transitional state from sleep to wakefulness see hypnopompic). Mental phenomena that may occur during this "threshold consciousness" phase include hallucinations, lucid thought, lucid dreaming, and sleep paralysis. The latter two phenomena are themselves separate sleep conditions that are somet...

Yes I’ve seen hatman, a worldwide sleep/hynogogic experience of a shadow man wearing a hat with a big brim. You just know it’s real when it happens though.

Watch this excellent documentary about this subject:

en.wikipedia.org

220px-The_Nightmare_poster.jpg.90dd0d0d54548af31b7b2208f45cabcb.jpg

The Nightmare (2015 American film)

The Nightmare is a 2015 American documentary film directed by Rodney Ascher. The film had its world premiere on January 26, 2015 at the 2015 Sundance Film Festival and focuses on the topic of sleep paralysis. Ascher chose his subject because it had happened to him in the past. The film's crew initially began approaching participants via "message groups, YouTube videos, and a half dozen books that had been written", but found that participants began approaching them after the documentary's prem...

en.wikipedia.org

Hypnagogia

This is interesting because this stuff - demonic activity etc - does seem to be exactly a function of consciousness and these spiritual realms exist, are invisible, but seem to be accessed through consciousness. Hence, someone suffering from an altered state of mind is not necessarily seeing anything unreal, but something that is invisible to the rest of us in a different conscious state.

From my unpleasant experience, it seems that one of the main objectives of the dark side is to make you aware of itself as it can then sensitize you to all sorts of things. Whether there is real world technology, chemical action etc that is used to specifically alter someone’s consciousness if they are a target is a question to me. As is whether someone is just targeted by a spiritual attack that induces the same effect as per cyarex’s post about this stuff doing their bidding (which is basically how Solomon seems to have gained his knowledge and power)

Most exorcists are demonic.

Thanks a lot! 🙂 I’m a little 😈

Yes I’ve seen hatman, a worldwide sleep/hynogogic experience of a shadow man wearing a hat with a big brim. You just know it’s real when it happens though.

Watch this excellent documentary about this subject:

en.wikipedia.org

37846ccec3cd1ff2ce720d491b07aae9ded6694b.jpeg

The Nightmare (2015 American film)

The Nightmare is a 2015 American documentary film directed by Rodney Ascher. The film had its world premiere on January 26, 2015 at the 2015 Sundance Film Festival and focuses on the topic of sleep paralysis. Ascher chose his subject because it had happened to him in the past. The film's crew initially began approaching participants via "message groups, YouTube videos, and a half dozen books that had been written", but found that participants began approaching them after the documentary's prem...

You just know it’s real when it happens though.

Neither does it always just happen when sleeping. Usually, repeat visitations from shadow people are the precursor to more full on spiritual oppression.

Even without the conspiracy side of things, there have absolutely been real, proven cases of people “replacing”/impersonating the original person, though this is in relation to missing children cases rather than just randomly going to someone’s home someday after work.

I’m not entirely sure that I’d agree that most exorcists are demonic though. I’m a spiritual person, but I’d say that most (but not all) exorcisms, (at least those performed in churches), are just unfortunately misapplied to those who have mental illnesses rather than are actually suffering from something more spiritual. Although of course, that opens up the debate to how the spiritual can affect the physical/mental health, which I can’t comment on really as I’m certainly no expert.

You just know it’s real when it happens though.

Neither does it always just happen when sleeping. Usually, repeat visitations from shadow people are the precursor to more full on spiritual oppression.

My poltergeist woke me and my cats out of sound sleeps at 2 A.M. on most nights with the racket; the doors slamming, things being thrown around etc. We were then wide awake for the sound effects the rest of the night. It was no picnic. I actually had people in to look for speakers hidden since they often had a mechanical sound like a cheap speaker broadcasting them. There would sometimes be a little “click” sound like a switch being thrown to turn them on.

Others have mentioned the same thing who have had poltergests, the click, the sound of it being broadcast on a speaker.

Even without the conspiracy side of things, there have absolutely been real, proven cases of people “replacing”/impersonating the original person, though this is in relation to missing children cases rather than just randomly going to someone’s home someday after work.

I’m not entirely sure that I’d agree that most exorcists are demonic though. I’m a spiritual person, but I’d say that most (but not all) exorcisms, (at least those performed in churches), are just unfortunately misapplied to those who have mental illnesses rather than are actually suffering from something more spiritual. Although of course, that opens up the debate to how the spiritual can affect the physical/mental health, which I can’t comment on really as I’m certainly no expert.

Don’t forget about the guy who replaced Paul McCartney! There are also people who argue that a couple of the Popes have been replaced over the years.

Don’t forget about the guy who replaced Paul McCartney! There are also people who argue that a couple of the Popes have been replaced over the years.

What about fake Melania? Her nose changes shape, her mouth and the rest of her. Fake Melania always has huge black sunglasses on, never when she’s the real one. Fake Melania is always shorter also. I’m sure that has nothing to do with a walk in or other type of possession but a much more mundane explanation like she didn’t want to stand near her husband in public on that day due to some type of spat.

Here is that movie I mentioned:

My poltergeist woke me and my cats out of sound sleeps at 2 A.M. on most nights with the racket; the doors slamming, things being thrown around etc. We were then wide awake for the sound effects the rest of the night. It was no picnic. I actually had people in to look for speakers hidden since they often had a mechanical sound like a cheap speaker broadcasting them. There would sometimes be a little “click” sound like a switch being thrown to turn them on.

Others have mentioned the same thing who have had poltergests, the click, the sound of it being broadcast on a speaker.

My poltergeist woke me and my cats out of sound sleeps at 2 A.M.

I rarely have that many problems now. I do have a Bible that has had pages ripped out and I do get senses of someone else being around and occasional sleep paralysis. However, things are nowhere near as bad as they once were.

That said, I did have two experiences last year that were nerving. On one on, I walked my dog to the top of the street like I do every evening. However, at the top, the power was out and stood looking over the town was a grim reaper like figure.

As I got closer to it, I started trying to convince myself that what I was looking at was a stack of something or a person dressed in black. However, when I could make out enough detail, it was most certainly not any of the above and was also turned staring right at me.

Naturally, I turned, went home and locked the door.

Months later, I had a sense of something in the apartment with me. Then directly in my ear something whispered “cancer” in a nasty mocking voice. I ignored this. However, fast forward a few months and I was putting my new dog down due to cancer and having my mouth problems. Right now, I’m also being offered an apartment at the top of my street for just $250 a month. - That is dirt cheap.

It’s easily the best building on my street and has panoramic views all over town. In this case, it is just a pity about the grim reaper on the doorstep… :thinking:

What about fake Melania? Her nose changes shape, her mouth and the rest of her.

In fairness, I’m pretty sure politicians and their families have body doubles. However, after initially thinking it was ridiculous, I am now accepting of the fact that Princess Diana was a PR role played by David Furnish. .

My poltergeist woke me and my cats out of sound sleeps at 2 A.M.

I rarely have that many problems now. I do have a Bible that has had pages ripped out and I do get senses of someone else being around and occasional sleep paralysis. However, things are nowhere near as bad as they once were.

That said, I did have two experiences last year that were nerving. On one on, I walked my dog to the top of the street like I do every evening. However, at the top, the power was out and stood looking over the town was a grim reaper like figure.

As I got closer to it, I started trying to convince myself that what I was looking at was a stack of something or a person dressed in black. However, when I could make out enough detail, it was most certainly not any of the above and was also turned staring right at me.

Naturally, I turned, went home and locked the door.

Months later, I had a sense of something in the apartment with me. Then directly in my ear something whispered “cancer” in a nasty mocking voice. I ignored this. However, fast forward a few months and I was putting my new dog down due to cancer and having my mouth problems. Right now, I’m also being offered an apartment at the top of my street for just $250 a month. - That is dirt cheap.

It’s easily the best building on my street and has panoramic views all over town. In this case, it is just a pity about the grim reaper on the doorstep… :thinking:

What about fake Melania? Her nose changes shape, her mouth and the rest of her.

In fairness, I’m pretty sure politicians and their families have body doubles. However, after initially thinking it was ridiculous, I am now accepting of the fact that Princess Diana was a PR role played by David Furnish. .

Then directly in my ear something whispered “cancer” in a nasty mocking voice.

How awful. Yes they can kill your pets. I’ve had a voice say right in my ear when I was planting flowers in the backyard near the vortex back there where the poltergeist came out of every night, a cold spot at night “well planted”. I thought one of my friends must have snuck up on me and was standing next to me at first.

Then directly in my ear something whispered “cancer” in a nasty mocking voice.

How awful. Yes they can kill your pets. I’ve had a voice say right in my ear when I was planting flowers in the backyard near the vortex back there where the poltergeist came out of every night, a cold spot at night “well planted”. I thought one of my friends must have snuck up on me and was standing next to me at first.

In fairness, I didn’t even have the new dog when it happened. She also arrived sick, even though I didn’t know it at the time.

In retrospect, this and my dream about breaking my foot before actually breaking my big toe the next day, makes me feel like something is trying to gain my trust. i.e. Give me a few accurate predictions about the future that I verify as time passes, before presenting me with a big prediction that demands some kind of immediate action.

It is also kind of timely, as in my first ever experience of sleep paralysis when I was 15, I watched a scene that played out as the aftermath of my death. I was 35, had been murdered, and would be found in a field somewhere in England shortly after my birthday.

I thought I was safe by living in Europe. However, this year I’ll be 35 and with Brexit happening this year, I can’t help but wonder if I’m slowly being set up for everything to unfold as I saw it. The only upside is that I know exactly who kills me. In this case, I will be sending a few “just in case I soon get murdered” emails before it actually happens.

When I was in my early teens my art teacher lost her only son in a car accident and in the course of the next 2-3 years, we watched as she very gradually became convinced that someone was after her. It was equally unnerving and heartbreaking.

At first, she seemed to be genuinely unnerved by some secret knowledge she became exposed to, then she became kind of smug, in an “I know important things you don’t but they’re too obvious to explain” flat Earther kind of way. Then it became pure obsession. Her husband was in cahoots with “them” and no longer himself, her son was no longer her son. Then, naturally, some of us fell under suspicion.

I was done when I stayed late once to frame my artwork and she sat next to me demanding to know why I “came into her life”. No rational answer was good enough, she was determined to know who was behind me being there (and she wouldn’t accept that it was my parents and their wallet). It was no longer an eccentric woman making strange remarks from time to time. It was just scary at that point.

2 years after that, I found out that she physically attacked one of her younger students, lost the studio and was involuntarily committed. Which must have been terrifying for her because “they” sort of “got her” in the end.

She found a grocery list in that kid’s pocket (snooping through people’s pockets without them knowing was a thing she apparently did), saw a “sign” from “them” in there, ran in, grabbed the child and started to violently shake him demanding to know who sent him and why. Thankfully, there were a few older students hanging around in the studio and they’ve stepped in. I don’t want to know what could’ve happened if she was alone with a full class of 6-7-year-olds.

It was just a post-soviet woman who was poorly equipped (and generationally conditioned by the regime who was built by stoic people for stoic people) to deal with her emotions and crumbled under the emotional weight she couldn’t carry. I think, “they” had to come in to be the reason.

My older sister died of congenital heart defect around the same time, and she said something along the lines of “at least it makes sense”. Made me think that they might have been no “them” at all if her son’s death wasn’t so sudden and senseless to her.

The sad thing is, she was a great teacher when she was all there. Probably taught me the most about creativity, the process, the colors, the lines. Just the sweetest eccentric hippie lady.

Speaking of future predictions, soon after my sister died I dreamed of going to a circus tent with a huge wheel inside with numbers on it. I span it to find out when I’d die and got “57”. I turned 36 last month, we’ll see how it goes.

@lenasemenkova As for your dream, the 5 means change and the 7 means heaven and earth, so that number is symbolically saying there was a change that joined heaven to earth in a sense. It was about the wheel of life and death. I doubt it was saying the age you would die at, more likely just recording your thoughts in symbols.

I doubt it was saying the age you would die at, more likely just recording your thoughts in symbols.

Nooo, don’t do this to me. :))) Every time there is turbulence on the plane, I just tell myself that I’m not 57, hence I should be absolutely fine.

I doubt it was saying the age you would die at, more likely just recording your thoughts in symbols.

Nooo, don’t do this to me. :))) Every time there is turbulence on the plane, I just tell myself that I’m not 57, hence I should be absolutely fine.

You will be fine for a long time. I suspect some of your anxiety has to do with your general environment/political situation/surroundings and is probably something that affects you as a very sensitive person more than others.

I am quite sensitive to my environment, sounds, air, noise, political corruption, etc. and am seeking ways to try to relax more such as not watching or hearing news. Stress actually gives me a stomach ache.

When my best friend in high school first began her descent into schizophrenia, she noticed where my hair was slightly sticking out on the sides and top of my head and was convinced I was growing two horns like a devil.

You will be fine for a long time. I suspect some of your anxiety has to do with your general environment/political situation/surroundings and is probably something that affects you as a very sensitive person more than others.

I am quite sensitive to my environment, sounds, air, noise, political corruption, etc. and am seeking ways to try to relax more such as not watching or hearing news. Stress actually gives me a stomach ache.

When my best friend in high school first began her descent into schizophrenia, she noticed where my hair was slightly sticking out on the sides and top of my head and was convinced I was growing two horns like a devil.

You will be fine for a long time

Thank you. For some reason, just “you’ll be fine” works on me. I immediately think: “Maybe I will be, huh" and it calms me down a bit.

I don’t think that poor woman thought I was a literal devil. She certainly thought I was something evil, though. She was scanning for signs. It was the most unsettling feeling, that’s for sure.

Archived