Capgras Syndrome: What IF People Really are Being Replaced?

cyaxrex

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I’ve heard similar stories, and honestly, I think that is God calling you to seek Him and know Him. I was stupidly stubborn always, I had other experiences like a recurrent dream which I knew was from Him and also called upon Jesus one time, and also one time in like 25y I prayed at a time of great distress, and always found His presence - yet somehow I just took it for granted and never took it seriously or pursued. Now I regret it greatly due to the situation I’ve ended up in, but can only say that everything that I’ve experienced in life leads me to believe that He is the very real truth and way. Oh, also I had a friend at school from 10-18y who had cystic fibrosis. He got sicker and sicker, just horrific. Then one day, I saw him kind of glowing and went to him and he told me, I’m going to die soon but it’s ok, Jesus came to me and told me not to be scared. I have never seen anyone so at peace or free.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To me it seems like they have received the medical help that they’ve needed.

There seems to be a marked difference between instances where there is a genuine identifiable cause, such as a case following a head trauma, those with non-distinguishable but inferred causes, such as brain degenaration in alzheimer’s or parkinson’s patients, and those in cases in which there is a remarkable commonality in people confronting ‘vested interest’ by an invisible system that controls gov’t, finance, commerce etc. This is very real, and its power lies in the fact that it is entirely plausibly deniable.

If I ask this - let’s say someone turns to the system, takes meds, and the ‘delusion’ stops - what happened - do they now ‘think clearly’ because of different chemical processes, has their ability to perceive things changed, or has something been withdrawn in response to their changed rhetoric ?

Now let me ask this - if someone appeared to turn to the system and take meds, but never actually took them, instead just said that everything was fine now and they don’t have any ‘delusion’ about people being replaced and so the scary part of the attacks stop - to what would you attribute the change in their experience ? It can’t be any change in perception, it can’t be anything to do with meds, it can only be because an external stimuli were withdrawn in response to their rhetoric.

This is what happened to me when it first happened.

The question then is wtf is being used to attack you, is it spiritual, is it technology, is it both, and who are these entities. Presumably it’s why Anne Marie stayed quiet for 20y, because opening your mouth about it is like sticking your head up above the trench in WW1 to whatever this evil stuff is.

Now let me ask this - if someone appeared to turn to the system and take meds, but never actually took them, instead just said that everything was fine now and they don’t have any ‘delusion’ about people being replaced and so the scary part of the attacks stop - to what would you attribute the change in their experience ? It can’t be any change in perception, it can’t be anything to do with meds, it can only be because an external stimuli were withdrawn in response to their rhetoric.

If they’re convinced that just saying it’s all fine now would stop the scary stuff, it could change their perception (to a point, anyway). We all tend to see what we want/expect to see.

If they’re convinced that just saying it’s all fine now would stop the scary stuff, it could change their perception (to a point, anyway). We all tend to see what we want/expect to see.

I get that. But in the actual event, not convinced at all. Still doppelgangers, different beings. Absolutely nothing different whatsoever, just testing shit for what it is…

There is definitely something about how you are is reflected back to you by life and other people, and that holds true outside of this scenario, the question is what is happening within this scenario and what the truth about it is in the first place

I get that. But in the actual event, not convinced at all. Still doppelgangers, different beings. Absolutely nothing different whatsoever, just testing shit for what it is…

There is definitely something about how you are is reflected back to you by life and other people, and that holds true outside of this scenario, the question is what is happening within this scenario and what the truth about it is in the first place

The question is really how much of what you experience is external and real, and how much is internal and delusional. We will probably never know for sure, at least I certainly won’t.

I guess it’s possible the shrink you talked to who gave you the meds, or whoever it was, called someone and said “he’s on to us and what we are doing! Stop the replacements!”

The question is really how much of what you experience is external and real, and how much is internal and delusional. We will probably never know for sure, at least I certainly won’t.

I guess it’s possible the shrink you talked to who gave you the meds, or whoever it was, called someone and said “he’s on to us and what we are doing! Stop the replacements!”

Yes - exactly. There is a large component of creating your own reality/ experience through your own consciousness, but that negates the existence of other people’s consciousness and the existence of very real spiritual beings, some of which are malevolent

ss it’s possible the shrink you talked to who gave you the meds, or whoever it was, called someone and said “he’s on to us and what we are doing! Stop the replacements!”

The replacements still there. But here’s the mindfck with that one - so, my siblings, mum etc are replaced as an attack on me/ to control or punish me - that isn’t fair to them. Now, if we say that there are somehow under control of the evil one so he has the right to do it, I don’t see how that would apply to my mum - so, there has to be another explanation (let’s not just jump to the conclusion that I’m batshit!) - so, then they have to exist somewhere, but something else is imitating them unless they have been killed and replaced (which seems harsh) … well, that kind of tallies with some historical accounts of experiences in which demonic stuff has sought to frustrate/ interfere with contact and communication between people and their loved ones/ trusted advisors - St.Gemma springs to mind. This also tallies with one read into Genesis when Adam is led to sin by Eve - “hearkened unto the voice of your wife” which doesn’t say that it was specifically Eve, but possibly the serpent imitating Eve having gained influence over her through her sin. I don’t know, but there has been a lot of ‘double-speak’ with reference to two-headed snake and also a serpentile manifestation (which is consistent with a common manifestation seen by catholic exorcists).

Also, very disturbingly is the cross-cultural and through time report of not only snake-people, but the doppelgangers of people at death and I am terrified that is the truth which is also the very common allusion in horror movies of ‘evil twins’ etc

The question then is are the movies telling us, or misleading us through suggestion to alter consciousness and open doorways for a negative (demonic) spiritual influence to gain entry.

In which case, meds act as a way to basically keep thoughts in line and a stable consciousness. The darker realms are definitely accessed through altered consciousness it seems anyway, so what people see is not necessarily unreal, just unperceived to other people, and presumably those fortunate enough to gain higher levels of consciousness have beautiful experiences. But the changes in consciousness don’t necessarily negate the existence of other physical entities which is where I am struggling as I have the memories and various ‘proofs’ that cannot be explained, besides that which can be argued as subject to perception.

It also doesn’t explain how the whole thing was told to me in advance, as well as alluded to/ drip fed/ primed over time by various persons in the UK who I am pretty sure are part of the masonic set up and involved with British intelligence. At one point I was told by someone that I know very well, indeed who taught me all the engineering and who is deep into something to do with this stuff, that the same thing that happened to Diana’s driver would happen to me.

Yes - exactly. There is a large component of creating your own reality/ experience through your own consciousness, but that negates the existence of other people’s consciousness and the existence of very real spiritual beings, some of which are malevolent

ss it’s possible the shrink you talked to who gave you the meds, or whoever it was, called someone and said “he’s on to us and what we are doing! Stop the replacements!”

The replacements still there. But here’s the mindfck with that one - so, my siblings, mum etc are replaced as an attack on me/ to control or punish me - that isn’t fair to them. Now, if we say that there are somehow under control of the evil one so he has the right to do it, I don’t see how that would apply to my mum - so, there has to be another explanation (let’s not just jump to the conclusion that I’m batshit!) - so, then they have to exist somewhere, but something else is imitating them unless they have been killed and replaced (which seems harsh) … well, that kind of tallies with some historical accounts of experiences in which demonic stuff has sought to frustrate/ interfere with contact and communication between people and their loved ones/ trusted advisors - St.Gemma springs to mind. This also tallies with one read into Genesis when Adam is led to sin by Eve - “hearkened unto the voice of your wife” which doesn’t say that it was specifically Eve, but possibly the serpent imitating Eve having gained influence over her through her sin. I don’t know, but there has been a lot of ‘double-speak’ with reference to two-headed snake and also a serpentile manifestation (which is consistent with a common manifestation seen by catholic exorcists).

Also, very disturbingly is the cross-cultural and through time report of not only snake-people, but the doppelgangers of people at death and I am terrified that is the truth which is also the very common allusion in horror movies of ‘evil twins’ etc

The question then is are the movies telling us, or misleading us through suggestion to alter consciousness and open doorways for a negative (demonic) spiritual influence to gain entry.

In which case, meds act as a way to basically keep thoughts in line and a stable consciousness. The darker realms are definitely accessed through altered consciousness it seems anyway, so what people see is not necessarily unreal, just unperceived to other people, and presumably those fortunate enough to gain higher levels of consciousness have beautiful experiences. But the changes in consciousness don’t necessarily negate the existence of other physical entities which is where I am struggling as I have the memories and various ‘proofs’ that cannot be explained, besides that which can be argued as subject to perception.

It also doesn’t explain how the whole thing was told to me in advance, as well as alluded to/ drip fed/ primed over time by various persons in the UK who I am pretty sure are part of the masonic set up and involved with British intelligence. At one point I was told by someone that I know very well, indeed who taught me all the engineering and who is deep into something to do with this stuff, that the same thing that happened to Diana’s driver would happen to me.

Well then this is definitely a LOT of bigshots who control things taking a huge interest you YOU right?

You must be terribly important to them for some reason.

You know this sounds like a variation of paranoia right?

Of course my interest is in demons and how they have one motive for everything they do which is hatred of humans. But at least there is a motive. What would be the motive to have all these replacements?

Well then this is definitely a LOT of bigshots who control things taking a huge interest you YOU right?

You know this sounds like a variation of paranoia right?

Of course my interest is in demons and how they have one motive for everything they do which is hatred of humans. But at least there is a motive. What would be the motive to have all these replacements?

It sounds narcissistic right? The problem is that I’m not big-headed, arrogant or anything. I was highly regarded for what I actually did, both within my career, and then subsequently with the invention and what we developed. That work, in the hands of a large coporation, was potentially worth a fortune, was of direct interest in both a carteled consumer goods industry right through to the defence industry and the patents meant that we had the ability to monopolise geographically.

I think me breaking loose in the first place when I left banking was a problem. Before that, I had been a very good slave and then realised that I was part of something very wrong.

It sounds narcissistic right? The problem is that I’m not big-headed, arrogant or anything. I was highly regarded for what I actually did, both within my career, and then subsequently with the invention and what we developed. That work, in the hands of a large coporation, was potentially worth a fortune, was of direct interest in both a carteled consumer goods industry right through to the defence industry and the patents meant that we had the ability to monopolise geographically.

I think me breaking loose in the first place when I left banking was a problem. Before that, I had been a very good slave and then realised that I was part of something very wrong.

Not narcissistic, paranoid. Paranoia assumes an outlandish assumption that others who are very important have a huge interest in m*** f****** you.

The question then is are the movies telling us, or misleading us through suggestion to alter consciousness and open doorways for a negative (demonic) spiritual influence to gain entry…

Maybe the movies/TV are influencing the dreams/thoughts you have. Like people could have a nightmare after watching a scary movie.

and through time report of not only snake-people

Surely if they were snake people their DNA would probably be different than everyone else. Like I said before, DNA tests (though probably expensive) should help prove whether or not things are doppelgangers maybe. If you think they look very different and you think they’re obviously not who you think they are, their DNA would be different, but if it’s not, then they are most likely just the normal, original people.

Also I don’t see why you didn’t say no or something when the person started saying the objective was to look for doppelgangers. Also were you a British citizen / dual national when they said MI6 wanted to train you? Also why would they train you if they thought you were a threat? Also aren’t patents public so surely there’d be no threat there? And why would they want you not to become wealthy? Surely that would help the economy etc?

Not narcissistic, paranoid. Paranoia assumes an outlandish assumption that others who are very important have a huge interest in m*** f****** you.

Yes. I became extremely paranoid and I don’t negate that the paranoia and also extreme emotional trauma from having destroyed a marriage and then the abduction etc of my son had a massive impact as well as operating under extreme stress to the point of constant mental exhaustion for well over a decade. So, it’s not straightforward, but there is a lot of stuff that happened that exists outside of any perception/ ability to create my own reality which is impossible to explain without there being external agendas and agents involved - which is deeply troubling.

The question then is are the movies telling us, or misleading us through suggestion to alter consciousness and open doorways for a negative (demonic) spiritual influence to gain entry…

Maybe the movies/TV are influencing the dreams/thoughts you have. Like people could have a nightmare after watching a scary movie.

Surely if they were snake people their DNA would probably be different than everyone else. Like I said before, DNA tests (though probably expensive) should help prove whether or not things are doppelgangers maybe. If you think they look very different and you think they’re obviously not who you think they are, their DNA would be different, but if it’s not, then they are most likely just the normal, original people.

Also I don’t see why you didn’t say no or something when the person started saying the objective was to look for doppelgangers. Also were you a British citizen / dual national when they said MI6 wanted to train you? Also why would they train you if they thought you were a threat? Also aren’t patents public so surely there’d be no threat there? And why would they want you not to become wealthy? Surely that would help the economy etc?

I only became aware of that stuff after the stuff that happened and was alarmed by it’s increasing prevalence.

Yes. I became extremely paranoid and I don’t negate that the paranoia and also extreme emotional trauma from having destroyed a marriage and then the abduction etc of my son had a massive impact as well as operating under extreme stress to the point of constant mental exhaustion for well over a decade. So, it’s not straightforward, but there is a lot of stuff that happened that exists outside of any perception/ ability to create my own reality which is impossible to explain without there being external agendas and agents involved - which is deeply troubling.

I’m going to be brutally honest. I think you have some negative entities around you. And I do not mean government agents or alien beings.

operating under extreme stress to the point of constant mental exhaustion for well over a decade.

This put you into a weakened state which was very attractive to them.

I don’t know what the truth is, but the possibility of cloning/ twinning whatever the stuff allegedly being used by coverts since the original work by ■■■■’s, mkultra/ monarch and whatever superceded that suggests that the DNA would prove nothing as it would be shared. Again, the guy who worked for CIA nods and keeps his mouth shut other than to say the British pioneered this stuff.

Also I don’t see why you didn’t say no or something when the person started saying the objective was to look for doppelgangers.

I had no reason to disbelieve the guy as he runs a company with a patent on a material technology that in the US is restricted to defence use only, but in the UK he is using it for aerospace/ defence and is the recipient of large amounts of govt funding. His father sold out an engineering company for a fortune that had developed and mnaufactured laser sighting technology for defence industry. He is very credible. At the time, it was being pitched to me as some kind of way to break through the challenges we were facing with access to govt funding that I was seriously fcked off about as it was a closed door and not funding what it should be - the boxes of which we ticked everything - and from what my partner uncovered, subject to corruption. Basically, funny handshake boys club same shit as the ferry contractor deal for Brexit.

Was it actually him that I met? At the time I thought so as I met him regularly. Now I don’t know.

I would never have agreed if I realised that it was a permission to the demonic realm.

Also were you a British citizen / dual national when they said MI6 wanted to train you?

Yes British.

Also why would they train you if they thought you were a threat?

According to friend from CIA he believes they were setting me up to be a fall guy. He confirmed that the stuff I learned/ knew could only have come from ‘inside’. Seems likely I was used as a guinea pig for e.g. MI5 newbies to surveil etc - a lot of anecdotes to suggest so.

Also aren’t patents public so surely there’d be no threat there?

Yep. The patents are public. Its structure of commerce and access to markets etc that are controlled. There was insinuation that the patents could be disappeared as the MoD can commandeer them for defence use only and bury them.

And why would they want you not to become wealthy? Surely that would help the economy etc?

They are fine with that as long as 1. you don’t rock the boat and 2. you are compromised in some manner to ensure that you are controllable/ have sold your soul

Yes, our objective was to show an alternative model to low cost foreign mass manufacture and all the abuses of humanity, environment and socioeconomic instability that creates and perpetuates, to eliminate the waste and inefficiency inherent to mass manufacture, and to directly address social issues with the location and operation of plant, to demonstrate a way to eliminate the capital cost and lead time involved in scaling precision engineered product to show how to quickly rebuild a base of secondary activity in UK and increase the value of consumption to the consumer - pretty much all of which went against massive vested interest in all sorts of forms. Unfortunately, we were very, very credible given what we accomplished.

I’m going to be brutally honest. I think you have some negative entities around you. And I do not mean government agents or alien beings.

operating under extreme stress to the point of constant mental exhaustion for well over a decade.

179183_2.png.98e194b4daae36f2130bfbf8bc46753c.png capgras2019:

Yes. I was also cursed by my ex-wife’s mum, a muslim, but very dark spiritual person and I think they may have used the sorcery referred to by the Koran that was taught to man by fallen angels.

8936a7cbd989754fbcfef7b71134297ea30e063a capgras2019:

Yes. I was also cursed by my ex-wife’s mum, a muslim, but very dark spiritual person and I think they may have used the sorcery referred to by the Koran that was taught to man by fallen angels.

I was also cursed by my ex-wife’s mum, a muslim, but very dark spiritual person

Well there you go. Believe me I’m familiar with what you are describing. In my opinion this is the root cause of it all. I was nearly killed by this same type of thing.

I don’t know what the truth is, but the possibility of cloning/ twinning whatever the stuff allegedly being used by coverts since the original work by ■■■■’s, mkultra/ monarch and whatever superceded that suggests that the DNA would prove nothing as it would be shared. Again, the guy who worked for CIA nods and keeps his mouth shut other than to say the British pioneered this stuff.

Also I don’t see why you didn’t say no or something when the person started saying the objective was to look for doppelgangers.

I had no reason to disbelieve the guy as he runs a company with a patent on a material technology that in the US is restricted to defence use only, but in the UK he is using it for aerospace/ defence and is the recipient of large amounts of govt funding. His father sold out an engineering company for a fortune that had developed and mnaufactured laser sighting technology for defence industry. He is very credible. At the time, it was being pitched to me as some kind of way to break through the challenges we were facing with access to govt funding that I was seriously fcked off about as it was a closed door and not funding what it should be - the boxes of which we ticked everything - and from what my partner uncovered, subject to corruption. Basically, funny handshake boys club same shit as the ferry contractor deal for Brexit.

Was it actually him that I met? At the time I thought so as I met him regularly. Now I don’t know.

I would never have agreed if I realised that it was a permission to the demonic realm.

Also were you a British citizen / dual national when they said MI6 wanted to train you?

Yes British.

Also why would they train you if they thought you were a threat?

According to friend from CIA he believes they were setting me up to be a fall guy. He confirmed that the stuff I learned/ knew could only have come from ‘inside’. Seems likely I was used as a guinea pig for e.g. MI5 newbies to surveil etc - a lot of anecdotes to suggest so.

Also aren’t patents public so surely there’d be no threat there?

Yep. The patents are public. Its structure of commerce and access to markets etc that are controlled. There was insinuation that the patents could be disappeared as the MoD can commandeer them for defence use only and bury them.

And why would they want you not to become wealthy? Surely that would help the economy etc?

They are fine with that as long as 1. you don’t rock the boat and 2. you are compromised in some manner to ensure that you are controllable/ have sold your soul

Yes, our objective was to show an alternative model to low cost foreign mass manufacture and all the abuses of humanity, environment and socioeconomic instability that creates and perpetuates, to eliminate the waste and inefficiency inherent to mass manufacture, and to directly address social issues with the location and operation of plant, to demonstrate a way to eliminate the capital cost and lead time involved in scaling precision engineered product to show how to quickly rebuild a base of secondary activity in UK and increase the value of consumption to the consumer - pretty much all of which went against massive vested interest in all sorts of forms. Unfortunately, we were very, very credible given what we accomplished.

I don’t know what the truth is, but the possibility of cloning/ twinning whatever the stuff allegedly being used by coverts since the original work by ■■■■’s, mkultra/ monarch and whatever superceded that suggests that the DNA would prove nothing as it would be shared

Lets say you did something that made someone decide to clone someone you know (eg. mum) it would take the age of the person they wanted to clone’s in years to clone that person. By the time the clone was the age of the person originally, the original person would be twice the age. So cloning can’t be an option at that point. They can’t suddenly decide to clone someone like that to replace them like that because there’d be the age difference.

I don’t know what the truth is, but the possibility of cloning/ twinning whatever the stuff allegedly being used by coverts since the original work by ■■■■’s, mkultra/ monarch and whatever superceded that suggests that the DNA would prove nothing as it would be shared

Lets say you did something that made someone decide to clone someone you know (eg. mum) it would take the age of the person they wanted to clone’s in years to clone that person. By the time the clone was the age of the person originally, the original person would be twice the age. So cloning can’t be an option at that point. They can’t suddenly decide to clone someone like that to replace them like that because there’d be the age difference.

Lets say you did something that made someone decide to clone someone you know (eg. mum) it would take the age of the person they wanted to clone’s in years to clone that person. By the time the clone was the age of the person originally, the original person would be twice the age. So cloning can’t be an option at that point. They can’t suddenly decide to clone someone like that to replace them like that because there’d be the double age difference.

We don’t know what the answers are regarding this. There are lots of reports from sources of unknown credibility regarding what the truth(s) are regarding ‘illuminati clones’ and there are suggestions that for decades the Rothschilds have been using this to clone and can do so within months as opposed to years.

There is also the whole thing about greys, or maybe they are one and the same thing. Or reptilians who are able to shapeshift. This ability is present in nature and there is a lot of reference by certain people that I’ve encountered about being ‘chameleons’.

Maybe they are just fallen angels who manifest in flesh or another being entirely (koran is more explicit about this I think and refer to jinn). This is all stuff that we are meant to be innocent to for our own sanity I think as it is probably the knowledge of evil that the Bible protects us from.

And then we have the occult knowledge which goes back to Egypt which suggests that it may be possible to manifest the doppelganger through the death of the real person.

So, who knows, but the truth is that whatever the truth(s) is(are) it is what is being used to usurp and maintain control.

I have experience with, and creating, thoughtforms. You might be the victim of those also although creating true thoughtforms and programming them is a rare knowledge that takes a lot of practice and a stage of personal development not many have. Or at least to my knowledge not many can do it.

I too am going to second this. Whether or not it is because of this, you also don’t strike me as 100% sincere.

If you were a Christian, you wouldn’t have to worry about such problems.

This is going to sound very harsh, but this is a freelancing forum for people who work online. Often we discuss not-in-the-freelancing-box topics. But this is not a place that can help you in any way with your problem. Maybe look to Reddit?

I too am going to second this. Whether or not it is because of this, you also don’t strike me as 100% sincere.

This is going to sound very harsh, but this is a freelancing forum for people who work online. Often we discuss not-in-the-freelancing-box topics. But this is not a place that can help you in any way with your problem. Maybe look to Reddit?

You and I both recognize what he is really dealing with. Not sure about Christians being protected from spiritual malevolence. Some are just really possessed. I knew a wonderful upright believer in that and he was one of the most possessed people I’ve known. He ended up dying in a mental institution. He was catatonic at the end, paralyzed and immobile.

I also have a childhood friend who is now a preacher who is possessed.

I have experience with, and creating, thoughtforms. You might be the victim of those also although creating true thoughtforms and programming them is a rare knowledge that takes a lot of practice and a stage of personal development not many have. Or at least to my knowledge not many can do it.

I have experience with, and creating, thoughtforms. You might be the victim of those also although creating true thoughtforms and programming them is a rare knowledge that takes a lot of practice and a stage of personal development not many have.

Sounds incredibly dangerous.There is definitely an intrinsic relationship between physical existence and consciousness, something supernatural, and that is essentially what Christ demonstrated in a good way with miraculous healing as well as through otherwise inexplicable phenomena such as the loaves of bread feeding thousands, the cursed tree etc etc and I’m sure that a dark consciousness can create a bad physical reality in some respect. Essentially, this is what Christ is saying in keeping your thoughts obedient to Him i.e. pure, innocent and focused on light while the enemy - darkness - tries to make you aware of it’s existence and increase your attention and consciousness on it. In some respects, this is almost answering the question as in the presence of light, darkness cannot exist i.e. if our minds were solely Christ consciousness then there would be no darkness. The problem is two-fold, firstly in that a real enemy exists that is trying to take us away from Christ and plunge is into darkness and secondly, although not exclusive to that as its part of the same thing, we carry guilt/ shame/ pain/ anger and a fleshly nature that keeps us from that and in bondage to darkness which is exactly why Christ sets us free from that to having the place to leave it all.

I’m sincere. I just don’t know how to deal with this situation and so much has happened. There have almost certainly been some kind of negative things oppressing me.

Being Christian doesn’t negate being attacked by anything as Christ, the apostles etc were all harassed. It does mean that you have confidence in Christ’s authority over stuff. How does it get into lives? Unless God allows it for a purpose of testing, then it can only be because we invite it in somehow or through unrepented sin/ unrenounced grounds that the enemy is claiming, So, I have a particularly esoteric problem with regard to marriage/adultery/ remarriage which has been something that has perplexed Biblical scholars for millenia and there aren’t consistent views on the answer to this in the best of circumstances.

Sorry. I posted here in response to your original question as it is something which is very relevant and concerning to me and not something that most people have experienced.

I’m sincere. I just don’t know how to deal with this situation and so much has happened. There have almost certainly been some kind of negative things oppressing me.

Being Christian doesn’t negate being attacked by anything as Christ, the apostles etc were all harassed. It does mean that you have confidence in Christ’s authority over stuff. How does it get into lives? Unless God allows it for a purpose of testing, then it can only be because we invite it in somehow or through unrepented sin/ unrenounced grounds that the enemy is claiming, So, I have a particularly esoteric problem with regard to marriage/adultery/ remarriage which has been something that has perplexed Biblical scholars for millenia and there aren’t consistent views on the answer to this in the best of circumstances.

Sorry. I posted here in response to your original question as it is something which is very relevant and concerning to me and not something that most people have experienced.

I have a particularly esoteric problem with regard to marriage/adultery/ remarriage

We are only humans. No need to be too harsh on ourselves in regard to this area. If nature wants us to be monogamous for life then it makes us that way and if not then it doesn’t.

So, I have a particularly esoteric problem with regard to marriage/adultery/ remarriage which has been something that has perplexed Biblical scholars for millenia and there aren’t consistent views on the answer to this in the best of circumstances.

And this is why you need to discuss this problem with your wife - or the person who you feel is professing to be your wife. Most regular relationships end at the point when one party says “I don’t feel the same way about you anymore.”

If you tell your wife you think she literally isn’t the same person she will react. If you sincerely feel she has been replaced to keep tabs on you, she won’t let you leave should you try to. There are several ways anyone can logically test the affection, loyalty, or identity of their significant other.

You seem to have come here to say that the woman you live with everyday is an impostor but you are still living with her anyway.

Whoever that woman is, this is her life too. You might be wrong and might be sitting on an emotional bomb that is going to wreck her life as much as it will yours when it explodes.

You need to take this offline and start dialogue

As for the esoteric adultery implications, if you really believe you are sleeping with the wrong person, you just don’t.

Archived