Capgras Syndrome: What IF People Really are Being Replaced?

cyaxrex

I have wondered to what extent we create our own reality and the idea of whether we view things darkly or in light, i.e duality, but I don’t think that’s entirely the case as it negates the existence of external malevolent forces which do exist. I don’t think we can ever come close to understanding what reality is, and it kind of kills me that the world is so beautiful and fascinating when you are a child and that innocent, and over time, through life, we lose that innocence and presence. That, and the gentle heart like an innocent child are so precious and that is essentially what darkness tries to destroy. That’s why it’s so distressing to find oneself in a position in which loving doesn’t seem to be the correct answer and I hope that no one else ends up in this place.

the world is so beautiful and fascinating when you are a child

I think there is something you are not realizing which is this, if I can explain it coherently.

We put our own interpretation on things without full knowledge and understanding of how things REALLY are. And we are most likely very very wrong about what we assume the nature of reality is. It’s way too big and complicated for our limited little minds to take in. And to simply label things as evil without knowing what reality actually is, is naive. We don’t know enough to make judgements from our limited vantage point. It is quite possible that which we call “evil” is something else entirely and we are presented with it as something to learn from.

The world is even MORE beautiful and more fascinating than we ever thought. We just don’t have the tools needed to see that.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the world is so beautiful and fascinating when you are a child

I think there is something you are not realizing which is this, if I can explain it coherently.

We put our own interpretation on things without full knowledge and understanding of how things REALLY are. And we are most likely very very wrong about what we assume the nature of reality is. It’s way too big and complicated for our limited little minds to take in. And to simply label things as evil without knowing what reality actually is, is naive. We don’t know enough to make judgements from our limited vantage point. It is quite possible that which we call “evil” is something else entirely and we are presented with it as something to learn from.

The world is even MORE beautiful and more fascinating than we ever thought. We just don’t have the tools needed to see that.

My reality is difficult and I am terrified of having ‘sold my soul’ by pursuing/ accepting a replacement for my wife.

At the same time, I am stricken by guilt for the distress I have caused and failing to love and support. And am distressed that if she is a replacement then how horrific this reality is and what hope do I have in any sense and a total inability to exist mentally, in worldly terms, and I feel spiritually dead.

When I try to break things down rationally i.e. it’s not possible that people are replaced I can’t make things add up. My dad was a vicar, my mum a lifelong Christian - so how could God allows them to be replaced right? Ok, so then why was my mum poisoning me, dismantling the chainring bolts on my fixed gear, grilling me in a demonic voice on engineering stuff of which she has no knowledge, driving like a getaway driver, running up flights of steps with 4 heavy bags without losing breath (frail old lady) etc. Why bound to silence over WhatsApp when I’ve commanded spirits of hell to remain silent in the name of Jesus Christ etc

So, if they still exist, it implies that I have gone somewhere else - another realm/ dimension. Obviously the explanation is psychosis, but what actually happens? Changed consciousness. And real stuff happens so it’s not just in your mind. So other dimensions accessed via consciousness? Maybe.

I have read report of psychiatric patients who were being attacked by demonic beings and fought back and while the witnesses watched an apparently insane person in fits, clumps of hair appeared in her hand. Scary.

So let’s say the delusion is from changed consciousness/ psychosis. Why is there such a remarkable coincidence of

1. this stuff happening to people who are in the position to attain influence, wealth, have special talent etc
  2. incredible consistencies in the phenomena reported by people complaining of such attacks - I have noted this across pretty diverse groups from ‘targeted individuals’ in USA to Muslim communities complaining of being persecuted by British agencies/ Freemasons in UK

That then implies some kind of systematic approach to inducing altered consciousness in targets whether this is by technological, chemical or occult methods. Who knows. The common denominator is being at odds with a prevailing system of power and control.

So, are my people still there? Is there something way more evil and sinister going on than anyone could even dare conceive as per Anne Marie’s take and what I fear?

Quite literally, I am here in mid west and have many reasons to believe that the ‘invasion of the body snatchers’ type of phenomena is a reality whatever the underlying truth. What that truth is I fear that I know, but it is something to distressing and terrifying to accept.

So, I keep clinging to the hope that I must be batshit crazy despite everything else that suggests otherwise.

My reality is difficult and I am terrified of having ‘sold my soul’ by pursuing/ accepting a replacement for my wife.

At the same time, I am stricken by guilt for the distress I have caused and failing to love and support. And am distressed that if she is a replacement then how horrific this reality is and what hope do I have in any sense and a total inability to exist mentally, in worldly terms, and I feel spiritually dead.

When I try to break things down rationally i.e. it’s not possible that people are replaced I can’t make things add up. My dad was a vicar, my mum a lifelong Christian - so how could God allows them to be replaced right? Ok, so then why was my mum poisoning me, dismantling the chainring bolts on my fixed gear, grilling me in a demonic voice on engineering stuff of which she has no knowledge, driving like a getaway driver, running up flights of steps with 4 heavy bags without losing breath (frail old lady) etc. Why bound to silence over WhatsApp when I’ve commanded spirits of hell to remain silent in the name of Jesus Christ etc

So, if they still exist, it implies that I have gone somewhere else - another realm/ dimension. Obviously the explanation is psychosis, but what actually happens? Changed consciousness. And real stuff happens so it’s not just in your mind. So other dimensions accessed via consciousness? Maybe.

I have read report of psychiatric patients who were being attacked by demonic beings and fought back and while the witnesses watched an apparently insane person in fits, clumps of hair appeared in her hand. Scary.

So let’s say the delusion is from changed consciousness/ psychosis. Why is there such a remarkable coincidence of

1. this stuff happening to people who are in the position to attain influence, wealth, have special talent etc
  2. incredible consistencies in the phenomena reported by people complaining of such attacks - I have noted this across pretty diverse groups from ‘targeted individuals’ in USA to Muslim communities complaining of being persecuted by British agencies/ Freemasons in UK

That then implies some kind of systematic approach to inducing altered consciousness in targets whether this is by technological, chemical or occult methods. Who knows. The common denominator is being at odds with a prevailing system of power and control.

So, are my people still there? Is there something way more evil and sinister going on than anyone could even dare conceive as per Anne Marie’s take and what I fear?

Quite literally, I am here in mid west and have many reasons to believe that the ‘invasion of the body snatchers’ type of phenomena is a reality whatever the underlying truth. What that truth is I fear that I know, but it is something to distressing and terrifying to accept.

So, I keep clinging to the hope that I must be batshit crazy despite everything else that suggests otherwise.

You might be a victim of a hyper religious upbringing which terrified you of the unknown at a young age and you’re one of many who had these types of things implanted into a young mind. Or you could be correctly seeing what is happening. There are other explanations for what you are experiencing but I don’t want to say you are not correct either.

I believe in UFOs lol. I’ve seen some pretty insane conspiracies.
I’ve heard that there are factories that clone people. Certain celebrities like that one chick from 8 Mile was supposedly a drone. There was a guy who claims that he’s been to the cloning factory and that the girl had some weird bug malfunction where her eyes were popping out of her head and she ended her life because it was becoming too much. Then they put her “chip” into some 18 year old girls bodies.

I’ve heard of aliens abducting people and doing weird things to them, then dropping them back on earth.
I watched a documentary where the government doesn’t want us to know about aliens and the deals they’ve made with aliens because alot of them aren’t considered moral. Supposedly there’s a deal that aliens can abduct a certain number of people and do experiments on them in exchange for us to get their technology.

I also heard one that said Steve Jobs was sort of connected to aliens. Like how do we just wake up one day and build a computer? How does this technology even come to us? You can’t just dig up the ground and randomly find a Macbook.

But yeah maybe something did happen to her partner.

I was told of exactly this by the CEO of a UK company as being operated as a ‘program’ by British intelligence/ security services to ‘security clear’ you for work with govt and corporations.

I’m sorry this happened to you. I’m also guessing by your username that you just joined Fiverr to comment on this thread after searching for Capgras information via search engines? If so, I should point out that I am in no way an expert.

I don’t know this person any longer. However, she did mention that her problem stated after she and her husband were trying to set up some kind of ISP service. (That was a big deal at the time.)

That said, I do understand the demonic angle you are hinting at. I’m sorry you have had to deal with this yourself. You seem to have already found the right solution though. All I will add is that from my own experience, you also have to treat spirits and demons like animals.

In one sense, they are like sharks in the unseen ether of the world. - Meaning they can smell you thinking about them from a mile away. At the same time, they are like dogs, in that they come when you call them. - And when you think about them, you kind of call them.

It’s a Catch 22 of the world we can’t see. You are having an experience that is immediate, real, threatening, and just like if there was a serial killer trying to break into your house, you want to talk about it and start sounding the alarm. Sadly, all this does in practice is feed the attention seeking nature of your enemy.

In short, you have to find a way to lock down your mind. It is not easy. (I still sleep with the light on.) However, it is possible. You just need to realize your authority over yourself and what you allow into your life.

Of course, that is easy to say, but I imagine, a lot harder in practice when close family are suddenly replaced, possessed, or manipulated through other means. However, that is the best advice I can give.

I hope the new year sees you rebuild, continue to keep faith, and continue healing.

I don’t know this person any longer. However, she did mention that her problem stated after she and her husband were trying to set up some kind of ISP service. (That was a big deal at the time.)

Out of interest, who was the key person behind this, Anne Marie, her husband or both?

From what I’ve experienced and observation of that titled ‘conspiracy theory’ which in this instance we could refer to e.g. the multiple Obama’s, the ‘illuminati clones’ in the music/ entertainment industry, it seems that positions of power/ influence are usurped either by control of the occupant of the position, or their replacement by an impostor entity lacking the original soul/ ability of the human.

I’ve heard that there are factories that clone people. Certain celebrities like that one chick from 8 Mile was supposedly a drone. There was a guy who claims that he’s been to the cloning factory and that the girl had some weird bug malfunction where her eyes were popping out of her head and she ended her life because it was becoming too much. Then they put her “chip” into some 18 year old girls bodies.

I’ve heard of aliens abducting people and doing weird things to them, then dropping them back on earth.

I watched a documentary where the government doesn’t want us to know about aliens and the deals they’ve made with aliens because alot of them aren’t considered moral. Supposedly there’s a deal that aliens can abduct a certain number of people and do experiments on them in exchange for us to get their technology.

I also heard one that said Steve Jobs was sort of connected to aliens. Like how do we just wake up one day and build a computer? How does this technology even come to us? You can’t just dig up the ground and randomly find a Macbook.

Like how do we just wake up one day and build a computer? How does this technology even come to us?

Right. For example the stealth bomber originally developed by the ■■■■’s decades ahead of the USA. The misuse of all technology for either overt destruction, covert destruction and/ or control.

Having been a victim of the legalistic operation of demonic seeking permissions to operate in your life, I am very concerned about the extremely vague T&C’s that people are essentially forced to give in signing up for any provision of ‘service’ for social media, and communications as when one looks at it from a broad overview you have essentially handed over the right for you and your communications to be stored, and used to alter your experience and replicate you in any form of media (which include physically) for any purpose and by any unnamed agency. The implications are terrifying once you become aware of certain things happening.

Aliens=demons, same difference but it doesn’t seem to be extra-terrestrial, rather dimensional. I have seen the reptile eyes, piercing black eyes, shape-shift etc and there’s no way to deal with this stuff or know the truth about it.

The only thing that I can say is that the name of Jesus Christ does send this stuff packing so there is very much a truth there and you do not want to get drawn into their world or games.

You might be a victim of a hyper religious upbringing which terrified you of the unknown at a young age and you’re one of many who had these types of things implanted into a young mind. Or you could be correctly seeing what is happening. There are other explanations for what you are experiencing but I don’t want to say you are not correct either.

My father was a minister, but I wouldn’t say that it was a hyper religious upbringing. More hypocritical if anything. The experience of the last 4y has suggested that there were things implanted in a young mind as I had some weird experiences and recollections of e.g. my great grandmother furiously emphasizing a certain character on my baby chair to me to remember when the time came which correlated with some either freaky stimuli. Also, my grandfather (a vicar who spoke fluent German and no-one knew much about until post WW2) had shown me all sorts of spycraft as a kid and travelled to the Black Forest every year on holiday to see all his friends - in the freaky experiences it was suggested that he had been working of SOE and escaping Jewish kids. Who knows. But I do suspect that there is a covert program of programming people within mainstream society by what are co-ordinated spiritual forces acting through people/ or just other kinds of beings amongst us (have reason to believe that to) doing this. I have two friends from special forces and both had very similar, almost inexplicable horrifically backgrounds that rendered them perfect raw material to turn into killing machines. Those experiences can only really be described as demonic/ satanic abuse, of one in the most extreme manner. Both live in indescribable torment from what they have done and most of their peers have killed themselves as a result. It is an unseen systematic inhumane, horrific evil trying to control and destroy humanity.

Conspiracy time everyone!

Now to be fair, this is a friend of a friend story, not a personal experience. However, an older woman from Australia moved to my sleepy fishing village last autumn and despite seeing her almost every morning, I only today discovered something extraordinarily interesting about her. It goes like this:

For most of the 70’s and 80’s, my kind of friend Ann Marie was happily married to her husband Michael, They had a house, great lifestyle, kids, and were very happy. Then in 1988, Michael came home from work early while Ann Marie was making dinner and seemed to be acting odd. There was no affection, his body language was all off, and the most creepy part was that as time went on, Ann Marie and her oldest son always had the feeling that when Michael made reference to the past or personal details about them, it was like he was reciting something out of an encyclopedia.

Long story short, Ann quickly became 100% certain that her husband had been replaced by a stranger. However, the worst part for her was not knowing what had happened to her real husband. This and that the person who had replaced him seemed to enjoy toying with her when they were alone together.

In the end, Ann was diagnosed with Capgras Syndrome, a delusion where people suddenly believe that a loved one has been replaced by a stranger. Rather, however, than accepting this diagnosis, Ann got a divorce, raised her children herself and has been traveling the world since the late 90’s, still 100% certain that Capgras isn’t a delusion but a convenient way for society to put a band aid on a huge and very disturbing conspiracy.

All that said, Ann doesn’t talk about this often, purely becuse of the ridicule she expects from people who haven’t experienced the phenomena themselves. More to the point, she’s as sane as anyone else I know, (or at least was until this morning).

So, without ANY REFERENCE AT ALL TO INDIAN POLITICS, what would your take on a case like this be? Are some people just mental? Or could there be something much more to this and if so, what? Demonic possession? Aliens? Foreign spies somehow transplanted into body doubles? Or something even more sinister?

Long story short, Ann quickly became 100% certain that her husband had been replaced by a stranger. However, the worst part for her was not knowing what had happened to her real husband. This and that the person who had replaced him seemed to enjoy toying with her when they were alone together.

In the end, Ann was diagnosed with Capgras Syndrome, a delusion where people suddenly believe that a loved one has been replaced by a stranger. Rather, however, than accepting this diagnosis, Ann got a divorce, raised her children herself and has been traveling the world since the late 90’s, still 100% certain that Capgras isn’t a delusion but a convenient way for society to put a band aid on a huge and very disturbing conspiracy.

What was Anne Marie’s time-frame between the initial replacement and leaving/ separating and do you know what the dynamic was before/ after?

I feel ill as I am just hollow and in constant terror, continually hoping that somehow love will be the answer, and at the same time subject to the cruelest, and intelligent torment. If I should have fled, it should have been more than 2y ago now and I am pretty much going to hell/ in hell, but how can any of us accept living in a reality in which this is possible?

----Any idea how I can do more replies as I’ve just received a notification that I cannot enter any more replies as I’m a new user and limited to 3 replies?----

Current computers are basically updated versions of the less complex computers from when they first started building them, just made of different things, smaller parts etc. The basic logic stuff was more or less done in the 1950s I think (edit: actually before that. The first stored program in the 1940s). So it’s just refining the technology not a 100% never done before thing.

Out of interest, who was the key person behind this, Anne Marie, her husband or both?

From what I’ve experienced and observation of that titled ‘conspiracy theory’ which in this instance we could refer to e.g. the multiple Obama’s, the ‘illuminati clones’ in the music/ entertainment industry, it seems that positions of power/ influence are usurped either by control of the occupant of the position, or their replacement by an impostor entity lacking the original soul/ ability of the human.

What was Anne Marie’s time-frame between the initial replacement and leaving/ separating and do you know what the dynamic was before/ after?

I wouldn’t know any of this. This was a person I knew for a very short time almost 3-years ago and only talked about this once on one day while I was having coffee in a town I haven’t lived in for almost 3-years.

I feel ill as I am just hollow and in constant terror, continually hoping that somehow love will be the answer, and at the same time subject to the cruelest, and intelligent torment.

I’m sorry you feel this way. However, if this has been going on for 2-years for you, you would really need to talk about this with your wife. It might sound cruel. However, it is possible to be in love with someone and for that person to not love you. If you are in a situation (for whatever reason) where love does not feel mutual or recipiocaed, the healthiest thing is to bring those feelings out into the open and disscuss them.

Like how do we just wake up one day and build a computer? How does this technology even come to us?

Right. For example the stealth bomber originally developed by the ■■■■’s decades ahead of the USA. The misuse of all technology for either overt destruction, covert destruction and/ or control.

Having been a victim of the legalistic operation of demonic seeking permissions to operate in your life, I am very concerned about the extremely vague T&C’s that people are essentially forced to give in signing up for any provision of ‘service’ for social media, and communications as when one looks at it from a broad overview you have essentially handed over the right for you and your communications to be stored, and used to alter your experience and replicate you in any form of media (which include physically) for any purpose and by any unnamed agency. The implications are terrifying once you become aware of certain things happening.

Aliens=demons, same difference but it doesn’t seem to be extra-terrestrial, rather dimensional. I have seen the reptile eyes, piercing black eyes, shape-shift etc and there’s no way to deal with this stuff or know the truth about it.

The only thing that I can say is that the name of Jesus Christ does send this stuff packing so there is very much a truth there and you do not want to get drawn into their world or games.

My father was a minister, but I wouldn’t say that it was a hyper religious upbringing. More hypocritical if anything. The experience of the last 4y has suggested that there were things implanted in a young mind as I had some weird experiences and recollections of e.g. my great grandmother furiously emphasizing a certain character on my baby chair to me to remember when the time came which correlated with some either freaky stimuli. Also, my grandfather (a vicar who spoke fluent German and no-one knew much about until post WW2) had shown me all sorts of spycraft as a kid and travelled to the Black Forest every year on holiday to see all his friends - in the freaky experiences it was suggested that he had been working of SOE and escaping Jewish kids. Who knows. But I do suspect that there is a covert program of programming people within mainstream society by what are co-ordinated spiritual forces acting through people/ or just other kinds of beings amongst us (have reason to believe that to) doing this. I have two friends from special forces and both had very similar, almost inexplicable horrifically backgrounds that rendered them perfect raw material to turn into killing machines. Those experiences can only really be described as demonic/ satanic abuse, of one in the most extreme manner. Both live in indescribable torment from what they have done and most of their peers have killed themselves as a result. It is an unseen systematic inhumane, horrific evil trying to control and destroy humanity.

Was anyone else in the same place and did they see them too? Couldn’t it have been a dream/daydream or a misidentification of something? If you can see them often couldn’t you record proof of them? Also couldn’t DNA tests help prove whether or not people have been changed for doppelgangers?

I do suspect that there is a covert program of programming people within mainstream society by what are co-ordinated spiritual forces acting through people

You are perfectly describing narcissistic abuse, gaslighting, manipulation, and insidious control of others, including co-ordinated spiritual forces acting through people. Yes there absolutely is and it’s becoming more and more common.

I do suspect that there is a covert program of programming people within mainstream society by what are co-ordinated spiritual forces acting through people

You are perfectly describing narcissistic abuse, gaslighting, manipulation, and insidious control of others, including co-ordinated spiritual forces acting through people. Yes there absolutely is and it’s becoming more and more common.

and insidious control of others, including co-ordinated spiritual forces acting through people. Yes there absolutely is and it’s becoming more and more common.

How do you know it’s absolutely true (have you any proof that it is)? Is it just spirits or inter-dimensional beings or aliens?

and insidious control of others, including co-ordinated spiritual forces acting through people. Yes there absolutely is and it’s becoming more and more common.

How do you know it’s absolutely true (have you any proof that it is)? Is it just spirits or inter-dimensional beings or aliens?

I’m not going into details here. I don’t want to get into arguments if you don’t mind. Spirits and aliens are inter-dimensional beings.

I’m not going into details here. I don’t want to get into arguments if you don’t mind. Spirits and aliens are inter-dimensional beings.

Spirits and aliens are inter-dimensional beings.

Every single alien is? What if there are microorganisms on Mars surely that wouldn’t an inter-dimensional being? But you don’t have any proof of this though. No one has proved that there are definitely extra terrestrial life forms.

Spirits and aliens are inter-dimensional beings.

Every single alien is? What if there are microorganisms on Mars surely that wouldn’t an inter-dimensional being? But you don’t have any proof of this though. No one has proved that there are definitely extra terrestrial life forms.

@uk1000 As I keep saying I don’t want this to turn into yet another argument with you as you hope it does. It puts a damper on an interesting discussion. Don’t direct comments at me please.

I’m describing things I have experience with.

If there’s a true, rational explanation for the things being talked about, surely knowing those facts would help those affected by it, probably more than saying something is absolutely true when no proof is given by anyone and none of the scientific community have really proved the existence of it (eg. inter-dimensional aliens). It’s more serious than just an interesting discussion if people are actually affected by what they think they saw.

If there’s a true, rational explanation for the things being talked about, surely knowing those facts would help those affected by it, probably more than saying something is absolutely true when no proof is given by anyone and none of the scientific community have really proved the existence of it (eg. inter-dimensional aliens). It’s more serious than just an interesting discussion if people are actually affected by what they think they saw.

no proof is given

I got your proof right here:

455627054_wetblanket.jpg.e0039d00cd782786231f57148ea64995.jpg

If there’s a true, rational explanation for the things being talked about, surely knowing those facts would help those affected by it, probably more than saying something is absolutely true when no proof is given by anyone and none of the scientific community have really proved the existence of it

Your mistake is assuming that science is neutral. In reality, science doesn’t work on the idea that scientists get together to find proof of or disprove something in a blind, humanitarian pursuit of knowledge.

Smoking wasn’t officially recognized as being addictive (as opposed to habit forming) in any way until 1996 when Jeffrey Wigand (an industry insider) blew the whistle on the industry.

Was there a shortage of scientists before 1996? No. Any scientist anywhere could have proved that nicotine was addictive for over 100-years already, Many did and tried to expose the fact. However, no one provided funding for official research. This after all, would be counter to the interests of powerful tobacco lobbies who had ever so coincidentally been in bed with world politicians for as long as the tobacco industry had existed.

In this world there is no such thing as scientific truth. There is the scientific truth that is paid for and willingly disclosed, because it is in the interests of maintaining the status quo.

If scientists could be prevented for over a century from revealing a simple thing like smoking is bad for people, do you really think that a better funded military and security industry would have a hard time keeping a lid on aliens or inter-dimensional beings?

The idea of “proof” is subjective and open to interpretation. In spite of millions of years of humanoid bones being found in various forms and stages of evolution, some don’t think that’s proof of evolution.

Some of us feel that proof of life on Mars has already been found:
favicon.icoScienceAlert

270982main_PIA01522_full_1024.thumb.jpg.3e6d024ef4b37f4834c51ecc9a613f6d.jpg

Former NASA Scientist Is 'Convinced' We've Already Found Evidence of Life on...

We've spent decades and billions of dollars to answer one simple question: is there life on Mars?

The US Army has had at one time a remote viewing team for a few years which “saw” life on Mars in the past, a civilization complete with roads and buildings.

To prove the existence of the Higgs Boson (the God Particle) it took years and millions of dollars to build a super collider:
favicon.icoCERN

Higgs boson comes out on top

New results from the ATLAS and CMS experiments at the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) reveal how strongly the Higgs boson interacts with the heaviest known elementary particle, the top quark.The Higgs boson interacts only with massive particles, yet it...

Scientists know for a fact that dark matter exists but so far have no way to prove it.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/is-dark-matter-theory-or/

How, then, can we say with confidence that we know dark matter exists? The way in which dark matter reveals its presence to us is through the gravitational effect it exerts on luminous matter in the universe.

It’s important to keep an open mind to any possibilities.

Was anyone else in the same place and did they see them too? Couldn’t it have been a dream/daydream or a misidentification of something? If you can see them often couldn’t you record proof of them? Also couldn’t DNA tests help prove whether or not people have been changed for doppelgangers?

(In reading this and all other posts then I would like to make clear that this experience is deeply distressing as I am in terror of the possibility and perceived reality of something that may or may not have happened and what that says about the nature of the reality in which we live, but I am also deeply sensitive to the possibility that I could be hurting people that I love and that there is also a scenario in which two people may be victims (the sorcery taught by fallen angels to man acc to the koran is such that a man and wife may be separated somehow) and that the supernatural aspect to our existence can be and is exploited, or that our consciousness crosses dimensional boundaries. It’s impossible to know the answer, heart breaking any way round, and deeply disturbing and distressing).

This is curious as there are basically two things that I am struggling with in this.

First, is the change in the space of 1 hour to what for me is an entirely different being and that includes muscular-skeletal structure, movement, facial features - nose, teeth, lips, eyes, ears, facial movement and voice. I have photographs, video clips and stills that cannot be reconciled. However, even freakier is that actual photos and video clips were also changed in my experience - one video I remember so clearly and there is a different head superimposed and the lips don’t form the words. It is total mindfckery. Even more freaky was when I first told my wife that I know it’s not her and as I was scrolling through old pictures, they literally changed before my eyes pixel by pixel. This is the cruelest thing imaginable as all trace of your beloved is disappeared. It’s also the cruelest thing imaginable if this were delusion on me, or some kind of supernatural separation to inflict this on her.

So the question is then is it your mind, have you slipped dimensions (or are those two things the same thing) or is there some evil ■■■■■■■ with humans beyond all comprehension and people being disappeared/ replaced either through murder/ captivity in this world/ dimension or on an intra-dimensional basis.

Other people cannot reconcile the difference in pictures, although I do remember a few older pictures and video clips from before we were together where there were seemingly different entities. So the question then becomes is a physical person a non-static entity in the same way that they aren’t a static spiritual entity potentially. This might sound weird, but the Bible is clear about the entry of demons into people, and indeed, satan himself into Judas. On the positive side as well, a person’s visage reflects their spiritual state and perhaps if one is seeing more deeply into the spiritual realm then their perception is more intense of what is before them.

Now, I have read extensively about, and corresponded with the people involved in, exorcism, deliverance ministry and SRA/ DID phenomena. As discussed above, there is extensive spiritual warfare on both a systematic basis operated by covert agencies and seemingly on what appears from a real world perspective as being ‘just life’ but controlled through the existence of what are dark unseen spiritual forces in which the victims are abused and traumatised to induce dissociation. The dissociation is essentially a relinquishment of free will that allows demonic attachment and through extreme and repeated trauma, the mind is fragmented, in the extreme to totally discrete isolated ‘alters’ which may well have a demonic attachment or control of each. I don’t want to get roped into this as I don’t think anyone truly understands what this is, but there are some very compassionate people who are bringing healing very effectively through deliverance in the name of Jesus Christ but it is extremely complicated as there are both psychological and spiritual aspects and the victims can be further traumatised.

DID is the extreme, but on that dissociative spectrum (https://www.bridemovement.com/dissociative-identity-disorder/did-spectrum/) there is a progression which at lower levels can just have personality fragments. However, from what I have experienced and observed, then these may well also have a demonic attachment/ control. In individuals who are controlled by these things, worse those who have been deliberately ‘engineered’ e.g. by intel agencies (this horrific stuff was in part exposed with the mkultra/ monarch disclosure decades ago) then they have specific purposes. Whatever the truth, what this ultimately equates to is a demonic invasion on earth.

The spiritual vs intra-dimensional vs other terrestrial beings vs extra-terrestrials etc is a mindfck also and all available info is designed to keep us reeling in confusion. From what I’ve been through, I do believe that the reptilian=serpent of bible and is a being here on earth and they are who those who sell out work for. While hybrid beings are the stuff of speculation and movies, they are referred to in the Bible as the nephilim and it seems very likely a reality. The doppelganger of extreme popularity in movies to me seems likely to be a negative spiritual being that is used by the dark side in place of the real person for their purposes with people who are under their control, and those who refuse to continue to comply are killed/ replaced by it - possibly. I don’t know. I just hate my very existence as I can no longer trust anything/ anyone.

So, backtracking. Other people can see the differences in pics and it is inexplicable to me how you can have e.g. different mouth, different ear angles/ sizes, jawlines etc. Also, other people noted the ‘transfiguration’ and different ‘personality’. If I bring this up then she gets furious, which doesn’t help. From her perspective then I am always questioning who she is and invalidating her, from mine then it is part of an horrific puzzle of physical, spiritual, psychological, memory etc pieces that do not fit together in any rational way and have been accompanied by sheer spiritual torment.

Is there any way to reconcile these physical differences? I read work by a psychiatrist, Kaufmann, who has dealt with DID for decades and others who note marked differences in physiological conditions between alters, allergies, eye colors, and even bruising. So there is definitely something weird which one could either conceive as a biological reality controlled by consciousness or intra-dimensional entities. Who knows.

Then we come to the more scary aspects where I have seen some very disturbing manifestations from serpentile face, insectoid appearance and total cold, malevolent fury, totally different being, piercing black eyes, wraith-like manifestation, various different eyes, different faces, a dead left luciferian eye that can distort and emphasize and always accompanied by extreme torment in ‘double-speak’, condemnation, extreme behavior. I’ve ended up just giving up actually as I have got so used to seeing this stuff and dealing with it and I just hate the day I was born as this is the cruelest thing imaginable - and it is to my wife if she is who I have always been with. It has always been accompanied by other forms of torment in addition to the manifestations.

Does anyone else see those things? It’s impossible to know as it is only ever when we are alone. Is it perception on my part, or something that someone else would observe? I’ll write more about that below. First, with regard to pictures, then other people do see that some things don’t seem possible to reconcile as being the same physical person (but then the question is whether these pics themselves were doctored) and some can see something about eyes, nose, mouth etc. I think it is quite normal if someone has any demonic inhabitation as these things can show themselves in pictures, but for the victim then they will likely not be aware of anything as they are merely experiencing different thought patterns, feelings, behaviors. One lady with 30y experience of SRA/DID deliverance suggested that one pic was a ‘synthetic’ where a demon is fused with the humanity of the person. Who knows.

With regard to the other stuff where I have seen far more disturbing and supernatural aspects then I really don’t know. For example, the serpentile manifestation is something that I have read in an interview with a catholic exorcist as being a common manifestation - so maybe someone else would see if it happened at the time. The problem is that I am the target of whatever demonic torment there is and so any manifestations will only be when we are alone together and from reading reports about the systematic structuring of programming through SRA, then the objective is of course to hide that programming, so essentially demons will hide themselves to prevent removal and even have Christian alters as a front.

My wife has most of the symptoms e.g. unexplained chronic physical ailments, miscarriages, previous self-harm, suicide attempt with voices etc but is bitterly opposed to the possibility of a spiritual cause and is improving with EMDR in trauma counseling. However, this doesn’t improve things for me, stop the torment nor address the horrific and terrifying question of whether something happened to the girl that I cam to be with, or whether this is just some horrific matrix reality to our existence and we are both victims.

I can describe that in the last year I had an encounter with a lady who struggles with extreme oppression due to her involvement with occult and one evening I had a terrifying experience in which reality almost seemed to change and all of a sudden she said ‘can’t you tell when you are in the presence of malevolent evil’ and as I looked her, she totally transfigured into who I can only describe as the devil with the most hateful black eyes and I cannot describe the feeling. I managed to squeak out something like ‘in the name of Jesus, get back from me satan’ and the fury/ hatred increased for a few seconds, piercing my soul, and then she transfigured right back into herself again. Scary.

It’s difficult to know whether such a manifestation is exclusive to you i.e. do you go into their realm or is it something that others would see as well. The fact that Jesus somehow saw satan in front of Peter - it doesn’t say that satan entered Peter - implies that the demonic is able to create an illusion and interaction in front or around a persona somehow and perhaps that lies within an individual’s consciousness and does not exist to other onlookers unlike the manifestations in exorcisms for example which are reported by all onlookers. In the case of the lady, I’m pretty sure that she is possessed/ an open door, with regard to my wife, I do not know what the truth is, only that there is something that is trying to destroy me.

I have read the account of St.Antony’s life written at the time by Bishop Athanisius (or something like that) and the extent of such phenomena is described and can be extreme and the take away is that if the reaction is fear, then it seems to become a physical reality, whereas if the reaction is faith - which in the case of St.Antony was tested to an extreme - then it is revealed as an illusion. The extent to which the illusion can appear real is incredible, as is the faith that one can have in Christ Jesus that in Him, you cannot be harmed by an enemy that has already been defeated.

I don’t know what the answers are and I don’t think we can or will. My heart is broken and I really feel desolate as this situation seems intractable as I cannot cope with this situation in which I seem to be going to hell for loving someone - unable to let go of the terror that something happened to a very real girl that I loved with everything and distressed as I every time I try to tell myself, this just cannot be real, just love then I am hit with torment and what I can only describe as intelligent cruelty and I do not know whether that is something that is using her to try to destroy me and deny her being loved, or whether it is as I fear that something happened. Whether even that this was a trap/ snare from the outset due to the stuff I did before.

All I can say is that do I ask anyone reading this to please not get drawn into darkness, and to turn to God because I really do believe that the only answer lies in turning to Him and in what Christ did for us. The love in your hearts that the world tries to squash out and turn us into selfish, self-centred beings pursuing our own desires, ambitions etc is from Him and release from the guilt, shame and hurt in the world through Christ reconciles us to Him. I struggle due to the situation I have found myself in and the corruption of my own heart, conscience and following the intrigue and deceipt of the dark stuff, so please just pursue God as pursuing darkness does not lead to a good place.

(In reading this and all other posts then I would like to make clear that this experience is deeply distressing as I am in terror of the possibility and perceived reality of something that may or may not have happened and what that says about the nature of the reality in which we live, but I am also deeply sensitive to the possibility that I could be hurting people that I love and that there is also a scenario in which two people may be victims (the sorcery taught by fallen angels to man acc to the koran is such that a man and wife may be separated somehow) and that the supernatural aspect to our existence can be and is exploited, or that our consciousness crosses dimensional boundaries. It’s impossible to know the answer, heart breaking any way round, and deeply disturbing and distressing).

This is curious as there are basically two things that I am struggling with in this.

First, is the change in the space of 1 hour to what for me is an entirely different being and that includes muscular-skeletal structure, movement, facial features - nose, teeth, lips, eyes, ears, facial movement and voice. I have photographs, video clips and stills that cannot be reconciled. However, even freakier is that actual photos and video clips were also changed in my experience - one video I remember so clearly and there is a different head superimposed and the lips don’t form the words. It is total mindfckery. Even more freaky was when I first told my wife that I know it’s not her and as I was scrolling through old pictures, they literally changed before my eyes pixel by pixel. This is the cruelest thing imaginable as all trace of your beloved is disappeared. It’s also the cruelest thing imaginable if this were delusion on me, or some kind of supernatural separation to inflict this on her.

So the question is then is it your mind, have you slipped dimensions (or are those two things the same thing) or is there some evil ■■■■■■■ with humans beyond all comprehension and people being disappeared/ replaced either through murder/ captivity in this world/ dimension or on an intra-dimensional basis.

Other people cannot reconcile the difference in pictures, although I do remember a few older pictures and video clips from before we were together where there were seemingly different entities. So the question then becomes is a physical person a non-static entity in the same way that they aren’t a static spiritual entity potentially. This might sound weird, but the Bible is clear about the entry of demons into people, and indeed, satan himself into Judas. On the positive side as well, a person’s visage reflects their spiritual state and perhaps if one is seeing more deeply into the spiritual realm then their perception is more intense of what is before them.

Now, I have read extensively about, and corresponded with the people involved in, exorcism, deliverance ministry and SRA/ DID phenomena. As discussed above, there is extensive spiritual warfare on both a systematic basis operated by covert agencies and seemingly on what appears from a real world perspective as being ‘just life’ but controlled through the existence of what are dark unseen spiritual forces in which the victims are abused and traumatised to induce dissociation. The dissociation is essentially a relinquishment of free will that allows demonic attachment and through extreme and repeated trauma, the mind is fragmented, in the extreme to totally discrete isolated ‘alters’ which may well have a demonic attachment or control of each. I don’t want to get roped into this as I don’t think anyone truly understands what this is, but there are some very compassionate people who are bringing healing very effectively through deliverance in the name of Jesus Christ but it is extremely complicated as there are both psychological and spiritual aspects and the victims can be further traumatised.

DID is the extreme, but on that dissociative spectrum (https://www.bridemovement.com/dissociative-identity-disorder/did-spectrum/) there is a progression which at lower levels can just have personality fragments. However, from what I have experienced and observed, then these may well also have a demonic attachment/ control. In individuals who are controlled by these things, worse those who have been deliberately ‘engineered’ e.g. by intel agencies (this horrific stuff was in part exposed with the mkultra/ monarch disclosure decades ago) then they have specific purposes. Whatever the truth, what this ultimately equates to is a demonic invasion on earth.

The spiritual vs intra-dimensional vs other terrestrial beings vs extra-terrestrials etc is a mindfck also and all available info is designed to keep us reeling in confusion. From what I’ve been through, I do believe that the reptilian=serpent of bible and is a being here on earth and they are who those who sell out work for. While hybrid beings are the stuff of speculation and movies, they are referred to in the Bible as the nephilim and it seems very likely a reality. The doppelganger of extreme popularity in movies to me seems likely to be a negative spiritual being that is used by the dark side in place of the real person for their purposes with people who are under their control, and those who refuse to continue to comply are killed/ replaced by it - possibly. I don’t know. I just hate my very existence as I can no longer trust anything/ anyone.

So, backtracking. Other people can see the differences in pics and it is inexplicable to me how you can have e.g. different mouth, different ear angles/ sizes, jawlines etc. Also, other people noted the ‘transfiguration’ and different ‘personality’. If I bring this up then she gets furious, which doesn’t help. From her perspective then I am always questioning who she is and invalidating her, from mine then it is part of an horrific puzzle of physical, spiritual, psychological, memory etc pieces that do not fit together in any rational way and have been accompanied by sheer spiritual torment.

Is there any way to reconcile these physical differences? I read work by a psychiatrist, Kaufmann, who has dealt with DID for decades and others who note marked differences in physiological conditions between alters, allergies, eye colors, and even bruising. So there is definitely something weird which one could either conceive as a biological reality controlled by consciousness or intra-dimensional entities. Who knows.

Then we come to the more scary aspects where I have seen some very disturbing manifestations from serpentile face, insectoid appearance and total cold, malevolent fury, totally different being, piercing black eyes, wraith-like manifestation, various different eyes, different faces, a dead left luciferian eye that can distort and emphasize and always accompanied by extreme torment in ‘double-speak’, condemnation, extreme behavior. I’ve ended up just giving up actually as I have got so used to seeing this stuff and dealing with it and I just hate the day I was born as this is the cruelest thing imaginable - and it is to my wife if she is who I have always been with. It has always been accompanied by other forms of torment in addition to the manifestations.

Does anyone else see those things? It’s impossible to know as it is only ever when we are alone. Is it perception on my part, or something that someone else would observe? I’ll write more about that below. First, with regard to pictures, then other people do see that some things don’t seem possible to reconcile as being the same physical person (but then the question is whether these pics themselves were doctored) and some can see something about eyes, nose, mouth etc. I think it is quite normal if someone has any demonic inhabitation as these things can show themselves in pictures, but for the victim then they will likely not be aware of anything as they are merely experiencing different thought patterns, feelings, behaviors. One lady with 30y experience of SRA/DID deliverance suggested that one pic was a ‘synthetic’ where a demon is fused with the humanity of the person. Who knows.

With regard to the other stuff where I have seen far more disturbing and supernatural aspects then I really don’t know. For example, the serpentile manifestation is something that I have read in an interview with a catholic exorcist as being a common manifestation - so maybe someone else would see if it happened at the time. The problem is that I am the target of whatever demonic torment there is and so any manifestations will only be when we are alone together and from reading reports about the systematic structuring of programming through SRA, then the objective is of course to hide that programming, so essentially demons will hide themselves to prevent removal and even have Christian alters as a front.

My wife has most of the symptoms e.g. unexplained chronic physical ailments, miscarriages, previous self-harm, suicide attempt with voices etc but is bitterly opposed to the possibility of a spiritual cause and is improving with EMDR in trauma counseling. However, this doesn’t improve things for me, stop the torment nor address the horrific and terrifying question of whether something happened to the girl that I cam to be with, or whether this is just some horrific matrix reality to our existence and we are both victims.

I can describe that in the last year I had an encounter with a lady who struggles with extreme oppression due to her involvement with occult and one evening I had a terrifying experience in which reality almost seemed to change and all of a sudden she said ‘can’t you tell when you are in the presence of malevolent evil’ and as I looked her, she totally transfigured into who I can only describe as the devil with the most hateful black eyes and I cannot describe the feeling. I managed to squeak out something like ‘in the name of Jesus, get back from me satan’ and the fury/ hatred increased for a few seconds, piercing my soul, and then she transfigured right back into herself again. Scary.

It’s difficult to know whether such a manifestation is exclusive to you i.e. do you go into their realm or is it something that others would see as well. The fact that Jesus somehow saw satan in front of Peter - it doesn’t say that satan entered Peter - implies that the demonic is able to create an illusion and interaction in front or around a persona somehow and perhaps that lies within an individual’s consciousness and does not exist to other onlookers unlike the manifestations in exorcisms for example which are reported by all onlookers. In the case of the lady, I’m pretty sure that she is possessed/ an open door, with regard to my wife, I do not know what the truth is, only that there is something that is trying to destroy me.

I have read the account of St.Antony’s life written at the time by Bishop Athanisius (or something like that) and the extent of such phenomena is described and can be extreme and the take away is that if the reaction is fear, then it seems to become a physical reality, whereas if the reaction is faith - which in the case of St.Antony was tested to an extreme - then it is revealed as an illusion. The extent to which the illusion can appear real is incredible, as is the faith that one can have in Christ Jesus that in Him, you cannot be harmed by an enemy that has already been defeated.

I don’t know what the answers are and I don’t think we can or will. My heart is broken and I really feel desolate as this situation seems intractable as I cannot cope with this situation in which I seem to be going to hell for loving someone - unable to let go of the terror that something happened to a very real girl that I loved with everything and distressed as I every time I try to tell myself, this just cannot be real, just love then I am hit with torment and what I can only describe as intelligent cruelty and I do not know whether that is something that is using her to try to destroy me and deny her being loved, or whether it is as I fear that something happened. Whether even that this was a trap/ snare from the outset due to the stuff I did before.

All I can say is that do I ask anyone reading this to please not get drawn into darkness, and to turn to God because I really do believe that the only answer lies in turning to Him and in what Christ did for us. The love in your hearts that the world tries to squash out and turn us into selfish, self-centred beings pursuing our own desires, ambitions etc is from Him and release from the guilt, shame and hurt in the world through Christ reconciles us to Him. I struggle due to the situation I have found myself in and the corruption of my own heart, conscience and following the intrigue and deceipt of the dark stuff, so please just pursue God as pursuing darkness does not lead to a good place.

However, even freakier is that actual photos and video clips were also changed in my experience - one video I remember so clearly and there is a different head superimposed and the lips don’t form the words…Even more freaky was when I first told my wife that I know it’s not her and as I was scrolling through old pictures, they literally changed before my eyes pixel by pixel.

Could it be that someone has actually just edited the video to superimpose soneone else’s face onto it? Maybe get someone to analyse the video unless it’s obvious that’s been done. If the pictures changed while you were scrolling, maybe someone else had access to your device somehow or online account. Though that probably wouldn’t change them pixel by pixel (more image by image) unless maybe there was some app that did that.

Since our eyes only see visible light surely if you are actually seeing something unusual that should be able to be recorded with a camera so you could play it back to be sure. Otherwise it could be something being imagined maybe or dream or it could seem like something has changed but it hasn’t actually (maybe the light has changed or like people see faces in the clouds etc. So it could just be you might be dreaming/imagining things like that are happening when they might not be.

If there’s a true, rational explanation for the things being talked about, surely knowing those facts would help those affected by it, probably more than saying something is absolutely true when no proof is given by anyone and none of the scientific community have really proved the existence of it

Your mistake is assuming that science is neutral. In reality, science doesn’t work on the idea that scientists get together to find proof of or disprove something in a blind, humanitarian pursuit of knowledge.

Smoking wasn’t officially recognized as being addictive (as opposed to habit forming) in any way until 1996 when Jeffrey Wigand (an industry insider) blew the whistle on the industry.

Was there a shortage of scientists before 1996? No. Any scientist anywhere could have proved that nicotine was addictive for over 100-years already, Many did and tried to expose the fact. However, no one provided funding for official research. This after all, would be counter to the interests of powerful tobacco lobbies who had ever so coincidentally been in bed with world politicians for as long as the tobacco industry had existed.

In this world there is no such thing as scientific truth. There is the scientific truth that is paid for and willingly disclosed, because it is in the interests of maintaining the status quo.

If scientists could be prevented for over a century from revealing a simple thing like smoking is bad for people, do you really think that a better funded military and security industry would have a hard time keeping a lid on aliens or inter-dimensional beings?

Exactly. The guy I mentioned above (32y 5th SF/ CIA SOG). He says he knows a grain of sand in a room full of info, but that grain of sand is terrifying and he won’t talk about it - only that people do not know wtf is going on.

Also that the stuff he did was mainly driven by the interests of big business. He is a Vietnam vet in horrific physical state due to the effects of agent orange. Direct causality of the horrific health effects of agent orange has been acknowledged by I think UK, Aus/ NZ but is denied by USA and so the few remaining vets affected are left to die off.

Why not acknowledge it if so few ? Because the health effects in Vietnam affect millions of people and continue to have catastrophic congenital effects to this day and this would open up an international lawsuit against Monsanto and the USA that would bankrupt the nation.

I have…corresponded with the people involved in exorcism,

Really? How interesting that must be! 🙂 Such people must be very brilliant! And probably very attractive as well. I imagine any female who does that must be angelic in nature, as well as physically beautiful. She would probably be a goddess!

However, even freakier is that actual photos and video clips were also changed in my experience - one video I remember so clearly and there is a different head superimposed and the lips don’t form the words…Even more freaky was when I first told my wife that I know it’s not her and as I was scrolling through old pictures, they literally changed before my eyes pixel by pixel.

Could it be that someone has actually just edited the video to superimpose soneone else’s face onto it? Maybe get someone to analyse the video unless it’s obvious that’s been done. If the pictures changed while you were scrolling, maybe someone else had access to your device somehow or online account. Though that probably wouldn’t change them pixel by pixel (more image by image) unless maybe there was some app that did that.

Since our eyes only see visible light surely if you are actually seeing something unusual that should be able to be recorded with a camera so you could play it back to be sure. Otherwise it could be something being imagined maybe or dream or it could seem like something has changed but it hasn’t actually (maybe the light has changed or like people see faces in the clouds etc. So it could just be you might be dreaming/imagining things like that are happening when they might not be.

Could it be that someone has actually just edited the video to superimpose someone else’s face onto it? Maybe get someone to analyse the video unless it’s obvious that’s been done. If the pictures changed while you were scrolling, maybe someone else had access to your device somehow or online account. Though that probably wouldn’t change them pixel by pixel (more image by image) unless maybe there was some app that did that.

My accounts were compromised a long time ago. Well, NSA/ GCHQ have access to everything anyway irrespective of what you use/ can do. I don’t even know where to start with getting stuff analysed. When this all happened, I was trying to fight it in real world terms and you cannot get anywhere, it gets nastier and you are increasingly outwitted and marginalised. And then the inability to comprehend the overlap with a spiritual/ supernatural aspect becomes impossible to deal with. For example, I had the entire tech side of the manufacturing technology, algorithms etc on an Ironkey. I knew all our stuff was compromised, so in Norway I bought a clean laptop, never connected to internet, disabled the wireless etc so it was - in theory, clean and inaccessible. In the central library in Oslo I plugged in the Ironkey and was working on something and then literally found that it had been remotely accessed and the 10 password attempts run to destroy the device. Go figure. I knew at the time I was under deep surveillance, would have random people sit next to me and scroll through phones or laptops and you’d see the surveillance footage of e.g. the inside of the factory, or you in bed in a hotel room. As I said, that is the tip of a very, very terrifying experience which includes poisoning, abductions, black-siting and all manner of stuff that you have no way to understand.

Again, if I tell everything that happened then it sounds as if its psychosis, except real things happen and you have no way to explain anything. Is it possible that you are slipped into an altered state of consciousness e.g. through drug induced methods that takes you into a state/ realm in which they are able to interact with you (whatever these dark beings are) ? Maybe. There’s no easy way to explain this stuff.

Archived