How is your March sales?

psychicbunny

I wonder, how do my buyers know each other? To coordinate their orders so well that they get me thinking I’m going to hit my preliminary fiverr goal this month?

And then to disappear altogether…

Well, @idostuff74,

Your comment had me laughing. 🙂

I’ve introduced 5r to a few people. I have no idea if they’ve placed orders but who knows. I don’t really “sell 5r” nor do I ask for referrals.

My November sales were greatest. December to now my sales slowed down. I am getting few orders from my old clients. 3/4 new clients from December to now. I keep myself online always but not getting new orders and new clients as previous. I do not understood what is the reason. Can anyone Please tell me the reason? I am working as a Expert Photo Editor. Other sellers in this category are getting much orders. Now I am frustrated with my fiverr career.

It may be just because I’m still kind of a newbie and my first (full) month was still just me starting out, but March had been far better for me than February. Still not what I want, but just enough as a part-time job for now. My first few weeks weren’t the best, but then they picked up gradually and so far I can’t complain 😃

March sales have been the worst for us ever since we started Fiverr (2012)… Contacted Customer Support - they mentioned their algorithm that “improves buying and selling experience” where they put the new and better-performing gigs up in the results. Sadly, while the algorithm improves sales for some, other businesses are heavily damaged by very low activity due to minimal to no exposure in the searching results.

Best month ever, both repeat clients and adding new ones too…

Seems like I fill an order, another arrives within an hour or so… Difficult to empty my queue this month. (Once so far…)

Yesterday received my highest value single order so far, not counting on that one until it it’s closed out and approved.

March sales have been the worst for us ever since we started Fiverr (2012)… Contacted Customer Support - they mentioned their algorithm that “improves buying and selling experience” where they put the new and better-performing gigs up in the results. Sadly, while the algorithm improves sales for some, other businesses are heavily damaged by very low activity due to minimal to no exposure in the searching results.

Algorithms again! I guess it’s good because it gives a chance for all to succeed. Not to mention that it gives Fiverr a chance to promote potential new “moneymakers” for their bottom line. They are after all a for profit operation. I feel that if I stick with it, it will all balance out in the end.

• 1 month later...

March was my best month, I saw my sales rate increasing. Then all of a sudden I stopped getting orders from new buyers, my gig impression dropped at the rate of almost 1000/day and now I have only repeated buyers, not a single new buyer.

Hope this phase gets over soon.😞

Archived