I Always Buy From The NEWy

rodjordan

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one of the best response i ve read in here , its not just about giving a chance to the new ones , the fact that we dont have a lot of work and still struggling make us give 100% of our effort and time , in the other hand the sellers who has a lot of demands in queu just want to finish quick so they can take the other ordre , of course not all new comers are great but they deserve a chance .

for madame emmaki i got a headache just by reading your comments, it seems that you are a rude and harsh person who just think that she s better then everyone else , listen you should added a new gig on i will write content that can make any person nervous until they commit sucide , new commers or OLD everybody gonna get his chance one day or another and if you have success today because you worked hard good for you nobody says that you should let your place to us ok so just relax and take medicines.

Guest tusharambaliya

Hi sir,

You gave such a nice tips for new sellers.As you said you gave a chance to new ones so please help us.

We are web developers and we have few local clients who wants SEO work.

We want to place order of SEO work for our local clients.

Which information do you require for our website SEO work?

Regards,
Iconicseo support team

Archived