I Always Buy From The NEWy

rodjordan

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New sellers who are complaining there is too much competition or no one will buy from a new seller are making excuses for themselves.

There are sellers who have been here two months, selling logos or other things which already have lots of sellers, who have already over 100 sales in their first two months.
No one is helping them, or buying out of pity or because they are new.

It seems to me that the majority of buyers who do find this place only come here to “name and shame” after a poor experience, or to ask for help with placing an order. I’m talking about buyers only–not those who use the platform to buy and to sell.

Oh, I didn’t realize dissenting opinions was ANGER. My bad.

I see you’re another new seller, proving my point right. Maybe I just enjoy shooting shit on forums and I have a forceful, opinionated way of writing?

Besides, as a creative, you’re using a dictionary to tell me off. That’s not even pointing out the obvious irony in telling me I’m changing the atmosphere into a bitter and angry one while screeching bitterly and angrily under a buttload of assumptions.

Darling; I’ve just enjoyed a day of wining and dining up the Greek mountainside overlooking the Libyan Sea.

What is this shitposter doing? What are you doing? I’m bragging about my TRS lifestyle obviously, but I felt this post deserved it. Especially with your cod-Freudian analysis of me “as a child”. What?

Proportions? You should have seen the size of the plates!

And please… don’t end up with passive-aggressive niceness. It only makes you do exactly what you’re ranting at me doing. I don’t wish you luck. I wish you’d shut up, work hard and enjoy the fruits of your success. No success? Work harder or try something else.

Very, very simple. Or you can tell someone who’s already fairly successful they’re an a*****e.

Now who’s being productive? Clue: it’s not you, despite what you might think.

People are more likely to complain than praise, but given that Fiverr promises a lot and has a completely unvetted workforce–some of whom, with no experience get pissed because “why I no be hired and my sell is not happen?”–it’s not exactly a shocking newsflash.

The best these chumps can throw at me is that I sound angry and I might have childhood problems.

lol. Still making those sales though. It’s tough being an OLDy.

Apparently if you want to take a photo of your dog or cat, you need to hold some salami with your camera/phone. The pet will be extremely interested and attentive rather than licking its balls/wandering off. giving you a great photo.

I haven’t tried this yet. I probably should–my dog gets super excited when he thinks food is happening. And who can blame him?

Just to let you know - “irregardless” is not a real word, and it really grates when I hear it. The word you are looking for is either “irrespective” or “regardless”. If you’re going to spout about how you’re oh so much better than all those "newbies’, please don’t make yourself look uneducated while you’re doing it. Just sayin’…

So the best comeback you have is my choice of words? Not one other point I’ve made is worthy of debate?

Please, point out where I’ve said I’m oh so much better than all those newbies, too. You’ve got a chip on your shoulder.

Although you did spend time typing that out along with your other sallys, so I’ll at least spend some time on a proper response.

Assume makes an ass out of u and me, right? Well, I get accused of that all the time, and now I’m going to accuse you.

I’m not insecure about my business. I come here to shoot shit with people, enjoy some drama–maybe stir the pot a little–and… well, whaddya want?

I’m successful, and I’m good at what I do. I didn’t trouble myself–and still don’t–with how others do. I’m just incredibly tired with boring posts about “how I do make the sells”. They’re boring. You’re boring by extension, as you wrote a short novella detailing your frustration (assumption’s a fickle friend).

So, yeah. Use the search box, stop attacking me because you think I’m a c*** and all will be well.

I personally enjoy reading other people’s opinions, I do think rodjordan is being nice and generous to give the newbies a chance, on the other hand I do also agree with what emma says even though she may sound harsh (no BS and straightforward in my opinion) at times.
Bottom line is whether you are old or new, as long as you know what you are doing and you are good at it, people will eventually buy your gigs.

Exchanging/expressing opinions are welcome, but not spam.
Seriously Lina, this is not the first time you have done this, did you even pay attention to the original post?

Archived