Introduce yourself to the community

jesseagan

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone,

My name is Safwan and I joined fiverr around 4 years ago. However, I did not use it at all or properly till 2 months ago. Now I am checking my fiverr account probably 10 times a day.

I keep adding and removing my GIGs according to demand. Last month, I reached level 1 within one day. Most of my GIGs are targeting entrepreneurs, business owners and startup companies. I provide them with business documents and being an entrepreneur myself I know how important these documents really are. Do take a look at my GIGs and if you are interested in any of the GIGs do contact me. I would love to hear from you guys.

If you even want to just talk please do message me as I love speaking to individuals from different countries and share our experiences.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

im sorry i hope you get better my daughter has breast cancer now she is back to work with children its really hard for her id like you to listen to this i might really help you i hope im allowed to do this it can gie you hope the number is 641715and my numer three dont work here but after715 its three800 and pen is 77078 the testtimonial no is 507726 three 826

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Fiverr Friends, I joined almost 1 month ago, My Brother @shupto told me you are a good designer why you are not joining on Fiverr? After that I joined And now I am a Level 1 Seller. My Brother helps me a lot, thanks to him and to all the Fiverrs.

Hi!! 🙂

My name is Nikola, I’m here to offer photoshop related gigs!

I started on Fiverr three days ago, and I hope that I will be successful seller. This days I spend with discovering and improving my gigs.

Now I have just one gig: http://www.fiverr.com/nikola_ps/professionally-remove-background-from-5-photos

I planing this days to put more quality gigs.

Cheers!! 🙂

Hi Everyone =)

I am Renee… I love to promote and help other succeed … I own 2 advertising pages and an etsy shop =) I am a mother of 2 … I have fiverr boards on my pinterest if anyone would like to be invited to pin on =) @nayvisnaw

Hi everyone! Here’s my story.

I am a Licensed Nurse by profession but I didn’t pursue working as a nurse because it’s not really my passion. Instead, I worked in a company as a Multimedia Artist last January 2013 and it lasted for six months. Art is my absolute passion. So I thought working as a Multimedia Artist is going to be easy, but I was wrong. It was a difficult feat climbing the corporate ladder. I dealt with different kinds of stress, in which I know most of you have experienced it, too. After six months, I got laid off.

Fortunately, after two weeks being a bum, another company offered me a job as a Marketing Officer. It started so well, giving me fairly good income. As time goes by, I am no longer receiving the compensation they promised. It wasn’t good anymore and gradually they terminated us. My work as a Marketing Officer only lasted for four months.

After working with those two companies, I decided to work as a freelancer at home. I rarely get enough clients to sustain a good income and provide my needs, maybe because I lack the tools or the right marketplace to promote my works.

Luckily, a new friend of mine, who happened to see and appreciate my works on facebook, told me about Fiverr. She told me that I can use my talents and make money out of it. So, without any second thought, I gave it a try.

I joined Fiverr last March 29, 2014 and created my first gig where I draw a cute character in my original and unique style. I got my first order after two weeks and that’s the start of everything. I became a Level 1 Seller with 100% positive rating in my first month and now I’m near to becoming a Level 2 Seller. I earned my first $100 in 1 month which is pretty good for a start.

Working here on Fiverr is now my new career and I am serious to make it big. To be honest, I really love it here on Fiverr. There are so many reasons why I want to make it big. First and foremost, I can be my own boss. Fiverr also teaches us to become Entrepreneurs, not just an employee. It allows us to showcase our talents from all over the world. I also get to know and meet interesting people from different cultures and races and learn from them. In that case, it enhances my communication skills and it makes my heart smile knowing that my clients are happy with my service. This is just the start, still a long way to go. 🙂

All my gigs are here: http://www.fiverr.com/ella_banana

I will add more gigs soon! 🙂

Best Regards,

Ella Loren Bulatao

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Joined Fiverr about a month ago - and so far… so great. Just got to Level 1!

Very fun to be doing creative stuff instead of boring office work for a change. Really hoping I can start Fiverring for a living.

Thanks Fiverr! 🙂

• 3 weeks later...

I first found fiverr almost 3 years ago. The way i found the site was a bit unusual, was working on a server tool well it was more like a crawler that assists when tracking spam sources. Anyway as a test project i was tracking the source of a blog spammer and it brought me to a fiverr gig. I only spent a few seconds on fiverr that day but for some reason i automatically added to my bookmarks.

A year later i came back as a buyer and bought alot of time saving gigs for a couple of years.

This year 2014 i became a seller in order to sponsor and save an old modding community site.

Very new to Fiverr, just opened my seller account today!

http://www.fiverr.com/sammysecure/do-any-photoshop-photo-in-12h

Please check out my gig and critic it, good or bad I’d like to know where it stands.

Any tips anyone can provide me would be great!

Sheriff’s Note: When attaching images to the forum, please limit the dimensions to 670 (width) x 315 (height) pixels. And please use the Attach File feature

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I am new on Fiverr. I joined because one of my Facebook friends said she made over $500.00 during her first week on Fiverr. I was impressed by her success. So, when I lost my job due to corporate downsizing, I figured that I would try this to make some money to help with my living expenses.

Hello fellow Fiverr Fans!

I’m SteveVZ, a Fiverr seller (about 2 years) and here for the first time. I’m a Professional Comedian and Voice Actor specializing in accurate celebrity impersonations and original character voices.

I often thought it would be really cool if there was a way to match up my famous voices with their photos (Pres. Obama, Jack Nicholson, “Doc” Brown and others) to make them “speak” any message or greeting in video form. Well, now it is possible! As I’ve gotten more skilled with the various software programs I use to create these videos, I’ve updated the Gigs I’m offering and plan to add more options.

So far I’ve earned just under $10,000 without any real marketing push, but I do hope to expand and learn from/ network with others here to take things to the next level.

I’d love to get feedback on my Gigs from fellow Fiver r-onians!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody! I’m new to Fiverr, just set up two gigs. I don’t have a dream, just a simple goal. I want to help my husband pay off my student loan (it’s only $1,600) and put aside some weekly gas money. That’s it. If you know any horror writers, well, I’m here to review and critique.

Hi all!

I found fiverr a year or so ago while I was following regretsy.com (which is no longer around, sadly)… I though it was just a silly place and moved on past it. A month or so ago I found it again and actually gave it a look, and realized that it’s a really interesting marketplace where you can find fun and unique gifts and special talents you couldn’t find elsewhere. I joined and posted a couple of gigs and then promptly forgot about it till today.

I’m going to work harder on promoting and getting pictures taken and videos done (ick). I’m actually really excited about this, considering that there’s not many people here who’re in my field of expertiese, which means I might be able to cut myself out a niche market if I get my stuff together fast enough.

I joined Fiverr as a seller in 2011. Initially I was taking this marketplace lightly but soon after it will be a full time working freelancing service for us and rewarding us bunch of bucks 🙂

We then focus on this market place and now working as a team to complete jobs professionally

Start as a $5 task and I assure you if you provide quality services you will get a JACKPOT from this awesome marketplace.

Thank you Fiverr for everything

I got my start on Fiverr 2 years ago as a copywriter. However, I soon realized that what I really enjoy doing is helping people make their own dreams happen (or even figure out what their dreams/goals are). So, I saved the money from my gigs and got my life coaching and NLP certifications. Now I have a gig related to that up in addition to continuing my work as a writer/copywriter. 🙂 Love Fiverr!

Hi everyone,

I am Sandaruwani… I was introduced to FIVERR by my soul mate… who hates me going out and working at an office… 🙂

It took me awhile to get a hang of the Fiverr & the forum did help a lot. I didn’t get any orders the first 5 months… but after that I am getting orders in a small way… 🙂 I am happy about it and I love the way fiverr works, as this is the first platform that gave me some income through online… Thanks to Mr D & keeping me on track the first few months without sales, promising to buy me an ice cream to keep me clam & patient once a week… I guess it did the trick…

What I learned so far is patience and giving out quality, professional work and friendly communication is the key to build a good audience for your gig… And I get to meet a lot of people around the world…

:bz bee busy & HAPPY … LOVE you all !!!

Archived