Introduce yourself to the community

jesseagan

Heya, I joined Fiverr 3 years ago.

Fiverr for me is like a spare time fun. I like reviewing websites and stuff so it fits well.

Made like 11k in these 3 years, never been promoted to TRS because I have a couple of “failed to deliver” reviews 🙂 - but I must recon… it’s a unique experience.

Cheers from Romania!

Robert.

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone, I’m a young British lad who wants to do as much as I can.

My main aim so far on Fiverr has been my voice acting, I have tried to offer my talents onto this site and to maybe earn out of it too.

It has been a dream job to voice act and be paid for it, so that’s why I came here.

Other then to full fill my dream, I’m here to see what other people have to offer that will help me out, I have seen a HUGE amount of awesome people doing awesome things. (graphic design, animating, Music creation and more)

I would love to try out a few peoples gigs as I have both a soundcloud and youtube that I could implement those elements into.

Along with that I am currently doing a BTEC Level 3 Media Course, along with a radio show for a local FM radio station.

Thats my story really, I am looking forward to both working for you, and with you.

Thank you for reading 🙂

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I’ve joined Fiverr half year ago, with low expectation thinking “What a hell, I’ve got nothing to lose.” 😃 I’m an Academically trained artist, and my dream is to live from what I love and use talents I have in the best way possible.

So far it went great on Fiverr, beyond my expectations. But my income is getting lower every month, and I fear my dream will slowly fade.

I’ll keep trying anyway 🙂

Sure, why not.

A full-time student with an outrageous schedule I simply can’t find even casual employment flexible enough to complement my timetable. I’m fortunate enough to have a generous and dependable partner but have always felt the drive to earn my own way.

Fiverr has let me use what would have been a dead-end knowledge base from a year otherwise wasted on tattoo industry training for something good; to fund my educational needs and have the extra to spend on art supplies for the well-being art class I teach as a volunteer for the disadvantaged in my community (that depends entirely on donations).

In essence it allows me to run my own business without having to worry about the mess. It takes a cut but advertises for me, acts as a personal website that maintains itself, it offers a service for me to offer a service and I’m happy to pay for it.

Thank you for making business so simple for me Fiverr team.

Hello! I’m a guitar player and hoping to throw my passion into doing guitar instrumentals for people. I actually go by my middle name in my “real life” gigs, but I’m not sure what the Fiverr terms state for such a thing. I guess I have a lot of questions and will be doing some research to have them answered. I’ve purchased gigs on here recently and I have been surprised and amazed by the amount of talent available. See you around the site / forums!

My name is Steven and I’ve been here almost a month. I just graduated but I have to continue studying and I was looking for a job. Then I discovered Fiverr. Mostly I like to do science and math, so I’m offering tutoring-like services where I solve problems. I’am also offering translations because I know both english and spanish, so I can translate documents too. I just had my first 4 sales (2 still in progress)…hoping to get better.

Hi guys and gals,

I’m an indie game developer with a sociology degree, and I love comic books (and comic book films). I’m pretty sure I only heard of Fiverr this year, and can’t believe it’s been around so long without me knowing about it. I just joined yesterday, I believe, after deciding that I might as well put a couple of my creative outlets up.

I currently have a photo/art gig up (did I mention I love comic books?), and also plan to have a voice-acting gig available as soon as I can put together a proper video.

In the meantime, it’s been pretty interesting to read about people’s experiences with the site, and to check out the sorts of things that others are doing.

Hi there,

I’m a newly minted freelance editor/proofreader. Language and stories are my passion, I’m meticulous to the point of pedantry, and I want to pursue my dreams instead of being at an unfulfilling desk job like I have been for the past ten years.

I have very talented and artistic friends who have previously posted on fiverr, and reading some advice for freelancers reminded me of the site. I do have a gig up, although I need to think of a way to stand out a bit more.

It’s inspiring being here - watching people take a chance on their hopes and dreams and succeeding. Let’s hope I can too.

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Hey everybody! I just joined fiverr and I’m really excited to be here and work on some stuff. Pretty much my background story is that I’m a 18 yr old girl who is fascinated by promoting and pretty much anything involving money 😃 especially helping others make money. I’m really excited to be here.

Greetings!

I’m brand spankin new to Fiverr. The last 20 years of my professional life have been about music. As a bass player, then teacher, then audio engineer. The face of learning and producing media has taken serious turns the past 5 years alone. I’m here to keep my mind and skills sharp, help others with their creative desires, network, and build up an even larger repertoire. On that note, I play bass, teach bass, mix music, edit music and voiceovers, and program/sound replace drums. We shall see what’s to come here at Fiverr. Best of luck to you all!

Hi guys!

I’m Norbi from Hungary and I started selling my gigs about 2 months ago. I couldn’t find a decent summer job, so after many wasted time, I found Fiverr. After 1,5 month selling, I earned about $132 with my English to Hungarian translation gig and became a lvl 1 seller. I’m greatful for Fiverr because I don’t have to work 8 or 12 hours a day in a factory to earn decent money. 🙂

Thanks Fiverr! 🙂

Hi everyone. Fiverr came highly recommended so I decided to sign up nearly 2 weeks ago. The learning curve is not bad and I’m slowly getting the hang of it. I figured if I have the passion and skill for research, writing and proofreading services then why not offer assistance to people while maximize the earning potential.

I trust that soon I can write post about my first gig order. :)>-

Hello everyone! I am new to fiverr, but hope to thrive here! I have always loved drawing, and doing commissions naturally followed. Now I hope to use fiverr as a new platform to reach customers and provide quality service! 🙂

Hey everybody! I’m Rebekah, I’m 21 years old and I’m a gamer.

I joined Fiverr a while ago after hearing about it from a fellow YouTuber, but wasn’t sure that I could actually make my dreams come true with it. So far I have a few gigs up with the only messages being pervy… So I had to change my ad to BLATANTLY STATE that I won’t do anything revealing…

No sales, but I’m striving now since this and YouTube are now my main sources of income and I want to be a part of this awesome community!

I was on WCB (Workers’ Compensation) but after getting a horrible flu those jerks decided I didn’t want to help my back heal and didn’t need the program anymore.

BULL. My case manager just wants her bonus for closing a case.

WHY HELP PEOPLE WHEN SHE COULD BE MAKING MONEY?

There is no reason. Every stream on twitch I do is dedicated to getting people to donate to charity. My YouTube is more for fun (since the pay right now is like $0.30)

And this is what I want to do to help people with problems they have for just a small fee!

People keep saying this site is a scam, and it’s ruining the economy.

IF PEOPLE WANTED REAL PROFESSIONAL WORK THEY’D HIRE A PROFESSIONAL

By buying on this site they are never sure if they are talking to a true professional and thus are gambling away $5 which is alot cheaper than paying a pro $500 to find out that even thought he finished product looks great, they’ve changed their minds and now want something else.

It’s $5 worth of work, which is usually a couple minutes depending on the gig itself.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there!

Newbie here!

I’m a Dutch student and found out yesterday about Fiverr. I think it’s a great way to get in touch with people and make some extra money! I signed up yesterday and already create some gigs! No sales yet, but hopefully it will happen soon! 🙂

It’s my dream to go to New York City someday and I hope that my gigs will give me some extra money to make my dream come true.

Next month I’ll go to Kenya and work for a few weeks at a primary school. I’ll help the school to improve their lessons. I’m collecting money and they will use it to improve the classrooms, materials and in-service training for teachers. If you’d like to make a donation you can check my gig!

I hope you got to know me a little!

Have a great day!

Love,

Sacha

Hello everyone, my name is Sharon, and I come from the world of adult entertainment where I’ve been an erotic phone actress for several years. My voice is well known online for my erotic recordings I do and post at several well known erotic stories sites, but I’ve also done some non adult vanilla voice over work. I joined here to broaden my base of clients I could do voice work projects for. I do hope to be successful.

I’ve always been an ambitious fellow and I’ve found myself seeking out various ways to make a living online. My philosophy is: there are billions of people in the world, I just need $1.00 each. With this in mind, I seek to balance pricing structures with delivery and service. Always top notch service, fast delivery and quality products but what I offer matches that of the price. Fiverr became an excelling platform to grow on and I’ve been here for over 6 months, reached level two quickly. Although every marketplace has their ups and downs, Fiverr so far has been working out 90% great, a little more attention could be paid to sellers but so far, pretty decent.

Hello Family,

I’ve actually had a profile on Fiverr for quite some time, and I never used it. I didn’t think that it would work for my website. I always loved what the site was about. Since I wear many hats I lost focus at some point. I kept saying to myself I’ll try it. Finally I had a conversation with a friend of mine several days ago at bbq about how I was missing opportunities to grow my website. He asked me to think about what I let go or put in the back of mind. Then focus on areas where I could get support by putting my work out there for people to participate, and help. Immediately Fiverr came to mind.

I started by really paying attention to the buyers, and sellers getting a feel for the type of people, and energy that was growing this platform. What were the gigs, the offers, and overall support. That step back, or step forward opened my eyes to the fact that sometimes what we need is usually right under our nose. We just have to get out of our own way sometimes.

My goal is to really be one of those people/companies who does succeed on Fiverr. While contributing to the growth of this strong community of entrepreneurs who are growing the best way they can. The more I look around the site the more I see people who are looking for a way to not just make a living, but provide a quality of life that makes them happy. To you, and me I wish good luck. Thanks Fiverr for allowing me the space to introduce myself, my site, and my future.

Guest ethervoid

Hi everyone. I joined Fiverr some months ago, but only created gigs this week. Having worked as a freelancer for some time now, my goal is to further increase my business portfolio and have new experiences in such a global market as Fiverr. In the long run i hope to have a successful experience (i’ll put the time and work to make it happen). Cheers.

Hi everyone, I just signed up and am so surprised about the warmth I feel in this community. A friend recommended that I check out fiverr and I thought that this was just another business community. What I find instead is a not a village but a massive town chockers with thriving businesses and entrepreneurs. Everyone is motivated one way or another to generate some income, be creative or purchase services and help others with their business. Wow! I am so pleased that I found you all. Thumbs up to Shai and Michka for founding such an awesome community. Looking forward to our collaboration and thank you for the opportunity.

• 2 weeks later...

I worked in as a programmer/admin for 19 years with a local heath care network - until they let me go a little over a year ago due to a merger… I had started a photography business about 9 years ago, in preparation to quit the “real” job around year 25; so, I had some side income; but, nowhere near what we needed.

I ran across fiverr a couple of weeks after I was laid off and couldn’t comprehend how anyone could make any money offering something for $5.00 a pop, so I focused on acquiring wedding and commercial clients. Business picked up; but, not to the point to match my previous salary so I picked up local freelance photography jobs, local businesses with ongoing product photography needs and some web design/programming work.

{Fast forward to June of this year}

I ran across fiverr again. I looked into everything, looked at gigs that I could do, etc. And, gave it a try. In 2 months I was at Level 2 and I’ve greatly expanded my product photography sales from only local mom-and-pop businesses to international and Fortune 1000 companies.

Fiverr is wonderful!

Hey guys,

I’m Kyle from Philly. I’m a social media marketing guy amongst many other things! But that is what brought me here. I started out as a buyer to help me build up my marketing site and decided I could probably offer some unique things just here on fiverr. So I made two gigs and now I’m up! It’s started a bit slow - only been up about a month or so. But hopefully it’ll grow more as time goes.

So far I’m enjoying it!

Archived