Introduce yourself to the community

jesseagan

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kkdatkat

Hiiiii,

I just joined Fiverr today.

I create cloud/word art for advertisement, cards, social site backgrounds, blogs, t-shirts, and or anything. Unlike other cloud art gigs you aren’t limited to standard shapes. Please check it out and spread it!

- See more at:

Hi Everybody!

I joined Fiverr in April of 2013 after my contract with a large entertainment corporation was prematurely terminated owing to “changes in the organization’s vision”. Over 400 families were displaced in what was a massive lay off.

My family and I had moved from Europe to the States at great expense so that I could take the job. Six months after a huge move to the city I was to be working in, we found ourselves stranded in a big American city with no income and no means to get back home.

A friend of mine suggested that I hook up with Fiverr, so I did. The first two months generated next to nothing and we started to panic. Then, all of a sudden I got a few gigs and 60 days later I had completed 70 orders and generated over $2000. Some of my clients are truly amazing and pay top dollar for their gigs. One client even bought some gigs so that I could upgrade equipment just for his project. I am hopeful that this trend of success will continue and work extra hard to provide my clients with excellent customer service. I still have a lot to learn about driving traffic to my gig pages and creating new and interesting gigs, but Fiverr helped us to keep our car and stay hopeful that better times are ahead.

I love Fiverr!

• 3 weeks later...

I was a full time concept artist until 2 weeks ago when unfortunately I was made redundant 😦 boo hoo lol well I try to see the positive in everything and I see this as an opportunity to go back to doing freelance illustration and concept art work.

So I found Fiverr and decided to try it. Ive only been on here 4 days and its a slow start but I’m hoping it will pick up as I think Ive got something to offer 🙂

Anyway been great reading some of your stories and I hope I can be as successful as some of you 🙂

Hope you all continue to do well!!!

Hello my fellow Fiverr’s. My name is Wanda aka DanaJoy3 (fiverr name). I just became a member as a seller as of today. I have been a buyer in the past. I really enjoy reading all the post and hearing how others are experiencing such great success doing what they LOVE! THIS IS AS IT SHOULD BE. 🙂 love that fiverr has made it possible for people of all walks of life to be able to come together and create better experiences for one another. I am an avid knowledge seeker! I read on many different topics that encourage spiritual growth. I am a Certified Life Coach and an Law of Attraction Practitioner. The work I do on fiverr is esoteric in nature, I perform angel readings and give insights for people on the power of their name and unveil their secret selves through numerology. I receive such joy from inspiring and empowering others and take great pride in what I do. I’m looking forward to being a part of this great community! ~Brightest Blessing to you all ~ Dana joy 🙂

Hello my fellow Fiverr’s. My name is Wanda aka DanaJoy3 (fiverr name). I just became a member as a seller as of today. I have been a buyer in the past. I really enjoy reading all the post and hearing how others are experiencing such great success doing what they LOVE! THIS IS AS IT SHOULD BE. 🙂 love that fiverr has made it possible for people of all walks of life to be able to come together and create better experiences for one another. I am an avid knowledge seeker! I read on many different topics that encourage spiritual growth. I am a Certified Life Coach and an Law of Attraction Practitioner. The work I do on fiverr is esoteric in nature, I perform angel readings and give insights for people on the power of their name and unveil their secret selves through numerology. I receive such joy from inspiring and empowering others and take great pride in what I do. I’m looking forward to being a part of this great community! ~Looking forward to working with you ~ Dana joy 🙂

I am a freelance illustrator in ‘real life’. the work I do is project orientated, so I am used to working quite intensively on projects that take a month or two to complete. In between these periods of activity things can get quite slow. I have been exploring selling art online on sites like Etsy, Red Bubble and Graphic River but had little success.

What i am really enjoying about Fiverr is that i am not doing work ‘on spec’ hoping that somebody will buy it, I work only when requested to do so, so it is ‘real’ work not a soul destroying numbers game like stock illustration and suchlike. As my style is simple and relies on spontaneity, i can work pretty quickly, so I don’t feel like i am slaving away for practically nothing. What I am finding is that even though the financial rewards are not great, the emotional rewards make it very worthwhile. When you work freelance in a field like publishing where rejection of your ideas is the most likely scenario, it is nice to be singled out and chosen. it is nice to have your work appreciated too. It is also nice to do single, one off, fun, unpressured drawings that you know are going to be appreciated. On Fiverr I have made contact with some nice people, drawn some fun things and made a little bit of money without spending silly amounts of time doing it. Long may it continue 😉

And I’ve just noticed that my Fiverr name ‘jbadrawings’ looks like ‘j bad drawings’ when you first glance at it 😉

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mistrizone

Hi fiverr community!

I joined fiverr 3 weeks ago, so I’m new here. I don’t have any sales yet but I’m patient and I believe that I will have orders soon. I heard about fiverr from my friend who was making good money here, so I came to see what the site is about. I was surprised! This mini business society makes me feel good. The most important think here is the connections you make. The communication between buyer and seller, the promotion of your product, the hard work, everything is your benefit. Good luck to everyone!

i am just 7days old on fiverr and have able to get 4 orders completed with 100% positve rating from my customers. i want this community to help me broadcast my GIGs so that l can get more views and probably more orders. thank you…

favicon.icoFiverr.com fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr - Freelance Services Marketplace for The Lean Entrepreneur

Fiverr is the world's largest freelance services marketplace for lean entrepreneurs to focus on growth & create a successful business at affordable costs

Guest happymosaics

Hi there! I’m happymosaics, and I’m a graphic designer/ illustrator. I’ve been working in this field for over 7 years. I love illustrating and drawing people. Its my passion.

If you’d like me to draw you, please have a look at my gigs.

Guest wcman1976

I got into Fiverr a couple months ago because I needed to make some extra money. For the past couple years I have been a Coach with Team Beachbody, but it hasn’t been making me any money. A friend of mine is showing me the ropes of how to make it work via online marketing, but it is slow. He said, "In the meantime, why don’t you give Fiverr a shot?"

My first gig was “I will write a review of your book, CD, movie, etc.” That got an order right away. Then I added in other gigs like “I will help you write your novel, short story, etc.” At first things got out of control because people were asking me to write them full-blown novels for $5. As time went on, I continued to revise my gigs so that buyers know they can’t get the world for that little, but what they CAN get is my best work.

Out of all the gigs I offer, the one that I wish would get sales is the one about self-defense videos. I’m trying to figure out the best places to advertise something like that. It will come to me in time!

Hello all!

I’m Autumn, and I joined around 19th November 2013 (just 7 days ago). I intitially wanted to come on fiverr to sell my art and books to make some extra money, but you know it’s turned out that I’m not really making any money. Postage costs and what I want to give are more than the $4 i get. But this isn’t a negative post. I like giving, and I enjoy bringing people happiness and peace.

I think fiverr has a lot to offer. I feel fiverr is my way to show my artform, my heart and GIFT love through my time, energy, books, and art.

xx Blessings to you!

Share the love? http://fiverr.com/psyche_13

Hi my name is Thomas Darren and I’m a graphic designer I joined Fiverr more than 9 months ago after hearing about from my friend, I love to design and deliver to people only good logos and designs so the costumers appreciate that and gives me positive ratings and very happy with their designs because I design them with love and put their soul every work for me it’s a new thing to discover Fiverr gives me a chance to design here it’s a wonderful experience for me, the costumer service is the best service I communicated before high professionals Thank you for everything you do for the sellers and buyers Fiverr!

and my gig if somebody interesting http://fiverr.com/fragglerock

Thank you

with best regards

Darren

• 3 weeks later...

I am a brand new seller, just a couple of days (member for over a year)…however I have already made a considerable amount and made it to Level 1 seller after the first day. I am counting down to Level 2 because I already am getting so many requests to expand my current gigs…but I can’t until I reach that level…so I am pretty excited!

I work a full-time job remotely and my gigs are easy to manage. I am looking forward to growing on Fiverr and reaching a simple goal of growing my savings with my earnings to purchase a home.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest arewalanre

Hi, jesseagan, I’m just new in fiverr though I’ve heard about fiverr since 2010, Now am offering my graphics design services here and to be candid, there are a lot of talented graphics designers here but I believe if I put my best to it, I’ll also become a force to reckon with here.

Thanks for the Community guys, would always be here!

Have a nice Time Guyz!

Best Regards,

Arewa Lanre

Guest ellycolor

Hello! I’m Elly Color! I’m a young artist from Romania who loves to do all kind of art. I started with drawing and painting, then all kinds or art hobbies, like 3d origami, paper mache and so on. I also write children’s books. You can find them on ‘fragglesrock’

'fragglesrock’

I would really like to sell some gigs on Fiverr. I’m using this website for over a week and I’m still waiting. Hoping that I will hit the jackpot! 😃

Also, what do you think of my art? Here is attached an example of my style of illustrating 🙂

You could find more on my DeviantArt profile:

'fragglesrock’

Sheriff’s Note: Off Fiverr links are not allowed.

I joined fiverr a month ago, one of my friend introduce me to this website.

I love to do WPAP. Whatever I do, I do with passion and 100% dedication towards my work. Here I am for spreading my artwork all over the world. so people knew about this Art. I always try to fulfill my client expectation.

I hope people like my work & place order here. God Bless us

Guest manashraja

Hi,

My life feels better now. Here I share with you what changed my life…

I came to know about fiverr from a blog and like everyone, it changed my life. At first I wasn’t sure about getting much response and was wondering what to offer.

Few days went… still empty… but one evening I published a gig which puts your name or company logo on a VIP helicopter landing on a yacht. The next morning when I woke up, I saw 5 orders waiting for my delivery! That’s when all started… I felt better in life. These small success makes feel large and so I was inspired to do my best in all aspects. I am a student and so I studied well and allotted time for delivering gigs…

Fiverr became a true friend of mine and the mental peace it gave me was amazing. Till then I came up with amazing videos for amazing people like you and was processing 10 orders a day (sometimes: but feels great).

That’s not all honestly, I surely want to meet new people here and I wish make good friends here. My profile and the gigs that made my life cool

• 2 weeks later...
Guest aneeq_mushtaq

My name is Aneeq Mushtaq.I am doing my graduation in Information Technology.I am a Pakistani citizen.I love to involved in my work.If any one hired me once he became a fan of mine.That is the thing i guranteed about my self.I work till client seticfaction.

check out my gigs

favicon.ico fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr is the world's largest freelance services marketplace for lean entrepreneurs to focus on growth & create a successful business at affordable costs

Archived