Introduce yourself to the community

jesseagan

Guest sherineza

Hi, I’m Shee from Lebanon and I joined Fiverr around 3 months ago. I became a Level one seller quickly but now I find it really tough to become Level two. But I think with persistance and a lot of Hard work, I’ll get there.

So I am just a teenager hoping to help her parents out with the income so my gigs are quiet simple (hold you sign, write a story, write message with beads, Arabic gigs…) but I’m loving it. When I finish my college ME degree, if God wills, I will try to find a way to invest the things I learned in Engineering in my Fiverr account. I don’t know how, but I hopefully will.

Fiverr makes me really happy because I am told that people like my stories and photos, and that makes me more confident. Fiverr is a really great job site.

I am new to this forum so I’m enjoying myself, hopefully not too much (A)

Have a nice day y’all 😃

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi All, I joined fiverr just to see if I could make a few extra $$ to pay off my student loans, Haven’t earned a lot but getting there. I should add that I am also a customer, if Ifind a useful gig I will be more than happy to purchase it.A win win for everyone.

Hello there everyone!

I’m Van, a freelance artist and I’m new here at fiverr. A friend of mine is also on fiverr and she is now a top rated seller. She is a very good artist and I worked for her the time I’m not yet at fiverr. I love to draw for her, like i draw 10 - 20 cartoons every week. And it’s not bad for a student like me back then. I hadn’t even asked my mother for a two week allowance. Then, when I started my review for board exams, I stopped working for her due to hectic schedule. Unfortunately, she found another artist to work for her and I eventually went out of the picture. After that, I missed drawing and started creating my own gig hoping to be like her. But that would be very far from reality. he! he!

Now, I’m having 1 -2 buyers a week and i’m very happy about it. Showcasing my talent and having positive feedback that they are satisfied with the work was the most rewarding thing I have experienced here at fiverr. It is an experience no money can buy. I’m glad I came here. 🙂

http://fiverr.com/rescuebracelets/help-change-a-life

Rescue Me Bracelets is an organization I started on April 1st, 2013. This organization is dedicated to sending free bracelets to teens/adults who suffer from mental illness or addictions. (You can also be in recovery). If you receive a bracelet, your challenge is to fight your disorder or disease for a full week and report back to us if you succeed. I need help raising money because I’m paying to mail these bracelets out of pocket. So far, 10 bracelets have been sent out. Ten lives have been impacted. Please help by donating $5 directly to RMB here on Fiverr. I will reply to your purchase with a picture of the bracelet and the name of the person you helped.

Guest scriptwizard

Hi I’m Scriptwizard a skilful writer by day & wannabe asleep by night but always the writing owl until the early hours (by witch time [yes witch time] my fingers threaten to drop off or my head reckons to blow a fuse but always hopefully time for my eyes to roll back before the darned cockerel abuses me ears with its annoying early calling of a new day). I have been around the block a few times (so-to-speak) but never been around this 'ere Fiverr precinct before.

Yep, I am newer than new, fresher than dew but not as green as a newbie or as yellow as a daisy, just shrewd as a shrew, sad when I’m blue but my dear readers, without Fiverr I would still be no wiser & would never had met you or written this intro. Is that good? Mmm! It’s my last written croak of a long winded wordy day, and to that end I now wonder with deep thought as to where I would like Fiverr to take me or rather where I would like to go with or take it.

Don’t we all want to find our niche, to find our way? Of course, better still that we could do that & be rewarded (financially [yeah!]) as a kind of ongoing incentive but not as a one-off or a keep-sake (because it flows like water - the money aspect that is, it cannot be kept or left to run dry [we all love money but it is not the by all & end all - I think]).

I am always going to be writing with or without Fiverr because it is my passion. It can become dull & tedious though, if there is this expectation that one would have to become a factory writer; just to be able to afford to spend all that time honouring laborious writing chores here on Fiverr, only to make mere pennies at a rate that would embarrass a minimum hourly wage (here in the UK at least).

It becomes a chore if the writing job doesn’t really appeal but taken on with an obliging yet reluctant mind. So with that said, it would be grander if one could find a happy medium here, one that paid for the thrill of writing about new things, while learning about new things, getting to know new people… All the while (just as importantly) being rewarded by satisfying reviews from contented customers, brewing self-pride and the satisfaction of playing by the rules of a game, a challenge & making it work somehow but in an evergreen way.

As evergreen as a dream that I long for with this tired thumping head & bulging strained eyes right now, starved of sleep and just about ready for my zzzZZ.

Wouldn’t it be nice though if we all just started real small with meaningful things like Fiverr finding a way that would do away with having to constantly remind buyers to respond when prompted to when they purchased a gig? Yeah! That would definitely be something worth looking forward to lol

…Would we all then live happy ever after?

P.S. I have opened a new thread (my first thread) but it is disappearing quickly out of sight & I need it promoted back to page 1… Could you go visit it & leave me a message there, I would be really grateful thanks:

Guest scriptwizard

Hi I’m Scriptwizard a skilful writer by day & wannabe asleep by night but always the writing owl until the early hours (by witch time [yes witch time] my fingers threaten to drop off or my head reckons to blow a fuse but always hopefully time for my eyes to roll back before the darned cockerel abuses me ears with its annoying early calling of a new day). I have been around the block a few times (so-to-speak) but never been around this 'ere Fiverr precinct before.

Yep, I am newer than new, fresher than dew but not as green as a newbie or as yellow as a daisy, just shrewd as a shrew, sad when I’m blue but my dear readers, without Fiverr I would still be no wiser & would never had met you or written this intro. Is that good? Mmm! It’s my last written croak of a long winded wordy day, and to that end I now wonder with deep thought as to where I would like Fiverr to take me or rather where I would like to go with or take it.

Don’t we all want to find our niche, to find our way? Of course, better still that we could do that & be rewarded (financially [yeah!]) as a kind of ongoing incentive but not as a one-off or a keep-sake (because it flows like water - the money aspect that is, it cannot be kept or left to run dry [we all love money but it is not the by all & end all - I think]).

I am always going to be writing with or without Fiverr because it is my passion. It can become dull & tedious though, if there is this expectation that one would have to become a factory writer; just to be able to afford to spend all that time honouring laborious writing chores here on Fiverr, only to make mere pennies at a rate that would embarrass a minimum hourly wage (here in the UK at least).

It becomes a chore if the writing job doesn’t really appeal but taken on with an obliging yet reluctant mind. So with that said, it would be grander if one could find a happy medium here, one that paid for the thrill of writing about new things, while learning about new things, getting to know new people… All the while (just as importantly) being rewarded by satisfying reviews from contented customers, brewing self-pride and the satisfaction of playing by the rules of a game, a challenge & making it work somehow but in an evergreen way.

As evergreen as a dream that I long for with this tired thumping head & bulging strained eyes right now, starved of sleep and just about ready for my zzzZZ.

Wouldn’t it be nice though if we all just started real small with meaningful things like Fiverr finding a way that would do away with having to constantly remind buyers to respond when prompted to when they purchased a gig? Yeah! That would definitely be something worth looking forward to lol

…Would we all then live happy ever after?

P.S. I have opened a new thread (my first thread) but it is disappearing quickly out of sight & I need it promoted back to page 1… Could you go visit it & leave me a message there, I would be really grateful thanks:

Hi friends

I am very excited to be part of the Fiverr community. I came to provide article and review (clickbank and amazon) writing services.

Presently, i have about 53 articles at ezinearticles waiting for approval so i decided to take a look at fiverr.

From what i saw here, i am so excited that every thing is fun. WOW, maybe i can make some cool cash before weekend.

I know that is possible because i a am giving out 2 Unique SEO articles of 600 words each for 5 bucks only.

Still Waithing for my first order but for now, lets have fun.

Thank you all and i am so happy to be part of the fiverr experience.

Article Radical!

Hi friends

I am very excited to be part of the Fiverr community. I came to provide article and review (clickbank and amazon) writing services.

Presently, i have about 53 articles at ezinearticles waiting for approval so i decided to take a look at fiverr.

From what i saw here, i am so excited that every thing is fun. WOW, maybe i can make some cool cash before weekend.

I know that is possible because i a am giving out 2 Unique SEO articles of 600 words each for 5 bucks only.

Still Waithing for my first order but for now, lets have fun.

Thank you all and i am so happy to be part of the fiverr experience.

Article Radical!

Hi Guys!

I’m Ruzzel and I’m new to fiverr. I’m currently trying to familiarize myself with the ins and outs of the trade, getting to know the community and getting as much information as I can to succeed on fiverr. I create ebook covers (that’s the only gig I have for now). I just excited to be a part of all this and I’m itching to get my show going.

Hi Guys!

I’m Ruzzel and I’m new to fiverr. I’m currently trying to familiarize myself with the ins and outs of the trade, getting to know the community and getting as much information as I can to succeed on fiverr. I create ebook covers (that’s the only gig I have for now). I just excited to be a part of all this and I’m itching to get my show going.

Howdy everyone,

I’m Nidhi from US. I have joined fiverr more than 2 years ago after hearing about it from one of my friend. and immediately signed up. that was my best ever decision. I am from computer background. but I love to provide services on fiverr. I am offering Google Plus 1 votes also I convert any pdf to word, excel, html or any other form and some seo gigs. I have completed over 1500 orders and want 10X more to complete. Hope I can achieve my goal.

Glad to be a part of the Fiverr experience. And, here’s to many more orders!

Have a great Day!

nidhi

Howdy everyone,

I’m Nidhi from US. I have joined fiverr more than 2 years ago after hearing about it from one of my friend. and immediately signed up. that was my best ever decision. I am from computer background. but I love to provide services on fiverr. I am offering Google Plus 1 votes also I convert any pdf to word, excel, html or any other form and some seo gigs. I have completed over 1500 orders and want 10X more to complete. Hope I can achieve my goal.

Glad to be a part of the Fiverr experience. And, here’s to many more orders!

Have a great Day!

nidhi

My name is Erick, from California and I’m a web manager, writer and machinima / video producer. I came to Fiverr sometime mid 2012. I’m still figuring out how to market my Fiverr gigs and how to gain more clients and my main thing is, I want to have fun, learn and be able to share all of my experiences and skills with the world. I have had a good number of clients but they all died down, my experiences have all been great. A few clients here and there but nearly all of them are super lenient, super nice and understanding.

If anyone here can review my gigs, give me insight on what I should do to make them better, more spice, more sugar, more awesomeness 🙂 I would appreciate it, send me a PM anytime, I am always available. Take care and good luck everyone!

My name is Erick, from California and I’m a web manager, writer and machinima / video producer. I came to Fiverr sometime mid 2012. I’m still figuring out how to market my Fiverr gigs and how to gain more clients and my main thing is, I want to have fun, learn and be able to share all of my experiences and skills with the world. I have had a good number of clients but they all died down, my experiences have all been great. A few clients here and there but nearly all of them are super lenient, super nice and understanding.

If anyone here can review my gigs, give me insight on what I should do to make them better, more spice, more sugar, more awesomeness 🙂 I would appreciate it, send me a PM anytime, I am always available. Take care and good luck everyone!

Hello Everyone,

I’m Usman and I’m from Pakistan. I joined Fiverr.com 10 days ago. I’m an experience SEO professional and Internet Marketer and my hobbies are reading books and blogs in general and relates to latest updates related to SEO industry, web designing, graphics… I mostly sketch designs and then work on it. I have some ideas in my idea so I’m working on it and also joined Fiverr.com to earn some money by giving unique gigs and I got my first order on same day… I created Gig at late and in morning when I checked email I have order in my inbox:)

I hope I’ deliver more unique and quality services and generate some revenue because these day I have no job 😦

Well, I have learn a lot about Fiverr and its working system and needs to learn tips and tricks and I need support from you guy.

Best Wishes to All .

Regards,

Muhammad Usman

Archived