Introduce yourself to the community

jesseagan

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Fiverr Folks!

My name is Pat, I am a full Voice Actor and I have been on Fiverr for 24 Days. So far it has been a fantastic experience. I found Fiverr after I saw adds for Voice Overs on Facebook. I have gotten logos made and also have a new whiteboard animation video for my Gig. I’m very proud of it!

The Fiverr community has been extremely helpful and supportive so far. I am very grateful and look forward to helping my Fiverr friends and clients as much as possible. It has been 24 days and I have over 60 orders so far! Which is really encouraging. It is nice to know my talents are appreciated and I will continue to grow as a part of the Fiverr community. Thank you everyone.

-Pat

Hello, everybody!
I read such a great stories here.Congrats to everyone for the success.
Now a little bit about myself:
I just joined the fiverr,I mean really I came here before 1 week.
I work for 3 years in SEO company and also I work as a freelancer in UP work and Freelancer.com with 4 of my friends.Now we just decided to start here and I hope we will be satisfied like all of you guys.
Wish you all the best and god bless!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, my name is jess and I created my account quite awhile ago as a hobby and a way to make extra cash. As a young adult I’m very enthusiastic to learn new things and I’m very motivated. I currently work in retail so I have experiance with customer service and I know how to sell a product and I have great communication skills.

Grace unto you. I need work to do with my brain. I am newbie here. I don’t know how things work here that much but i am ready to learn as quickly as possible. Please help me out. I am still a student, but with great expert knowledge in designs with tools like photoshop, illustrator, corel draw, etc. I also design flyers, handbills, business cards, and badges both for web use(transparent) and advertisement with designs in quality / resolution as high as needed. I work with the needs of my clients and i also love adding my ideas inorder to add uniqueness. Kindly trust me with your jobs. Shalom!

• 2 months later...

Well I don’t know if there anybody wants to read this, but I’m going present myself!
I’m Mario Escobar, from Venezuela, but I was born in Perú!

I have 7 or 8 years approximately like Music producer and Audio Engineer, and my first time on fiverr I had no hope in this page (jaajaa) because I didn’t really understand it. But today it’s diferent, little hard, but i think in some moment I’m gonna make great Jobs!

Some times I think people doesn’t know about this hard work, and I try to explain well what is my work! Some people accept, others no. But in time we’re going on road!

So Thanks for read me!
and Chears!
Happy Holly Days!

I really like the friendly feel of Fiverr and it was recommended to me by my school time friend to whom I met on a wedding which by the way i was covering as a Photographer. I have been searching search engines for good freelance sites for years but never found this site ( I am amazed) how did i miss this site.

Although I am new on this site and haven’t got any customer yet as I provide culling and post-production services to wedding photographers and other photographers. But the way i see things every capable person with a proper skill set is doing gigs full time.

Why i want to work with other photographers? Because it helps me understand photography better and the better i understand all the elements which make a good photograph I can create perfect photos.

Thanks buddies.

Archived