Introduce yourself to the community

jesseagan

Hello everybody!

I’m Picture Wizard. I heard about fiverr from my friends. I thought that I can earn here too thats why I’m here now 🙂 I’m glad to be in such a great community!

I advertise logos/banners/text in an usual ways on fiverr.

If you are interested, check my gigs 🙂

https://www.self-promotion-removed

Sheriffs Note: Your username is hyperlinked to your profile. If you want to advertise, use My Fiverr Gigs.

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I started out as a buyer and was having so much fun I thought I would become a seller also. I pondered different things I could do and cam e up with about ten gigs. Put my first one up today and got my first order within hours! Not bad for a rookie , so now I think I will continue buying and also set up my other nine gigs 🙂

hi, My name is Ahsan kamal and i join fiverr in december 2014 and last week i get my first order and i will complete it with 5stars. Dont know why it takes too long to get first order may be m new and dont know how to write correct gig.

Well have a great experience going on in fiverr.

Thank you fiverr

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone,

My name is Earl Joseph, and I started Fiverr a couple months ago but have only now started to post up some Fiverr gigs. I’m mainly doing photo editing, but will eventually post up work for design and possibly vector illustrations. My interest in Fiverr is the possibility to earn a living or make some extra cash on your own using this site. It’s very interesting to read peoples stories and also inspirational. I hope to read more and participate. Thanks Fiverr!

Guest z3nturtle

Hi all

My nickname is zen cause that’s basically my personality. Fiverr has actually been very important to me for a personal reason. A month and a half ago, I was extremely depressed to the point of almost hospitalization when my brother told me to join Fiverr to gain some confidence selling my art (which I rarely show anyone). I decided it was worth a shot and set up a simply draw anything gig. I was amazed I got orders within the first week. The challenge of having to draw things I don’t expect, being creative with people’s requests, and the joy of being of service to others really turned my mood around. My productivity went through the roof and I was getting out of bed earlier and earlier (now I get up at 5am and sleep at 12am) to fulfill orders and practice in my spare time. I actually have an engineering job so I don’t need the spare income but Fiverr has turned my life around for the better. I get to make money instead of spend money on therapy and medicine too!

Guest seoarticlequeen

I’m a professional writer and here to help you create Quality Articles for your Website or Blog and improve its search engine ranking with my Great SEO knowledge. I have 6 years of experience and I want to provide you with the best written article you can find on Fiverr. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

I stumbled into fiverr about a month ago or so, while looking for help with my webpage. I found the help I needed and eventually decided to stay a little longer to offer my help, too:)

Yesterday I became a level one seller, wich I am quite proud of. Fiverr is the best internet discovery I made in ages:) Thanks everyone!

Greetings All,

My name is Shabir Bhat, I am an expert in Wordpress and Opencart.

I joined Fiverr 2 months before. I am so happy that i got platform like Fiverr, yet i am level one seller but hope i will be level 2 seller soon. I am feeling great that i am helping the people globally through my skills.

Thank You. :)>-

I joined Fiverr a little over a month ago. It was suggested to me by a friend who thought that my proofreading and editing skills could be put to good use. Within my first couple days I got a few offers for work, I was really happy and grateful to those people who allowed me to do the gigs they requested. I’ve learned quite a bit about my ability as well as the facets in which I need to use them.

I am thankful to my friend for telling me about Fiverr. I hope that in time I will be able to become a level 2, and be able to do more work.

Hey everyone!

I stumbled across fiverr when they first started out on their very first website. It’s been that long. I remember ordering a gig. I then started ordering gigs and just a week ago I signed up as a seller and have made $169 so far in sales so I’m excited!

Love Fiverr

3 Years ago, I joined fiverr and fogotten.

3 Months ago, I again wake up and made a try in fiverr for few of my Gigs.

I was thinking it was only for $5 business. But When I came inside, it was really interesting.

In last three months, Working just few hours, I am going to touch $300!!

Presently I have started offering Image editing/Background removal service. I am excited to offer world’s lowest service charge to my buyers!!

Fiverr really rocks!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I joined Fiverr just 14 days ago. I have been working in the software industry for the last 11 years. I realized that I enjoy reading a lot especially books and web content. I intend to use my English skills to do some good proofreading work and expand my career in it. I hope Fiverr can help me with this.

I came to Fiverr to just see what it was about. After a short time, I started getting orders and I love Fiverr now for quick jobs. It has become a good place for me to sort out what things I really enjoy doing and Fiverr has helped me go in that direction. 😃

Hi everyone <3 I am Jellyart

This is the first day that I come to Fiverr as a seller. I have been using Fiverr for about 2 years. This place is too amazing, I never imagined my passion with manga and all the beautifulness could be continued until now.

Since I was a kid, I have loved all the comic books that I was forbidden to read, my parents just wanted me to study and being the best in my class. Of course, I can’t be that type of superhero :v so whenever they saw me with any type of books that have pictures in them, they took them from me right away and forced me to destroy them by my bare hands it still hurts alot T.T they didn’t like when I chose drawing to be my future, and again I was forced to do the thing that I don’t like :< But now I finally have my own FREEDOM m/ I started to draw again, but… I relized … Actually I am not that type of person, who can be successfully in drawing 😦 I think I was wrong about myself, I love manga, I love every fantasy that manga has brought to me, you will understand when you love something so much it turns out to hurt you. So I came to Fiverr and bought a lot of pictures, because I’d heard there were many talented artist that sold their pics in this place. After 2 years, now I have that kind of courage to stand on my feet, to present to you all the miracles of beautifulness when you come to my service, yes I can’t draw, but I can bring to you the best of the best.

Please contact me if you want to:

• Illslutrated your books with water color
  • Draw your manga artwork/chibi artwork
  • Have the best picture in water color.

Just show me your idea, you will be received an artwork that it will never make you regret <3 inbox me please

Fiverr is my only source of income at the moment while I study languages and textiles.

I am really enjoying the chance to work from home in my own time. So far I have gained $132 from 23 orders!

I have had 3 orders of 1000 Etsy favorites for $25, the rest have been $5 orders.

I have been selling for exactly 2 months.

Hi all, I just recently joined Fiverr.
I believe that Fiverr is a really great platform to do what you want.
I am currently trying to improve my photoshop skills so I think this is a really great way to apply it and improve further on it.
If anyone would like their photos retouched, enhanced or have their background removed, feel free to check out my gigs 🙂

Hi I work with animations and I started on fiverr 2 months ago and the experience has been amazing, i’ve made 4 sales with 5 stars rating. I’m really happy to work as a freelancer, by the moment i work on my bedroom but it’s hard to call it a “job” because i have a lot of fun! If you’re interested you can check my profile for more information! Greetings from Venezuela.

Hi everyone!

First off, we love Fiverr!  It has brought us a financial independence that we never expected!  Our favorite thing about it is that we can do the job that we love, anywhere that we want.      We started with Fiverr in February of 2014.  We were referred by a friend who had told us that it may be a good place for us to earn a small supplementary income, so we gave it a shot.  We thought that it'd be nice to earn an extra $100 or so, per month.  Little did we know that it would pay our rent and all of our bills in the first month!    In a month, we were Level 1.  The second month, we were Level 2 and in under a year we were a Top Rated Seller.  It's been about 18 months now and we've just recently decided that we want to focus all of our professional energy on Fiverr.  Giselle has left her job as a bartender and I just turned down a salary position at the studio that I've worked for over the last 3 years.  It was a scary decision for us to leave our jobs and go all-in on Fiverr, but we feel super excited for the future.

-Tim @ Easy Media

I discovered Fiverr about two years ago, I guess, but never had the courage to compete with so many people. Few days ago I thought that maybe I could try, because - why not. I can finally do what I love - graphic designing and web developing were my friends for years and now I’m able to share my experience and offer it to bigger audience.
Because of the past I became insecure that maybe people won’t accept my work and I’ll get lost among all the great sellers. But I will try to do my best. Now that I’m more sure of myself and what I’m standing on I can maybe spread my wings and show what I can do and people will like it:)
After reading so many positives here and their stories I am more and more happy that I can somehow be part of this place 🙂
The most important is to never lose hope, at least for me 😉

Lenna

I’m new on fiverr and I’m here to help people with IT problems and just like everyone else to get some extra money. I’m IT expert with finished Faculty of Information Technology college in my country and now I’m working in company that deals with computers and Information systems and softwares. This is my free time job where I’m trying to help people to get the best of PC components and to get best advices for what are they going to buy.

Hello Fiverr community,

My name is Morgan and I joined Fiverr not too long ago. I knew about Fiverr a few years ago when a friend of mine needed to get a logo designed and I failed to meet his requirements (I have only been using adobe products for about a year on and off). I figured I would join to provide my knowledge in web hosting and web development.

In my full time position as a Business Manager in Information Management, I have started to consider offering services as a virtual assistant and business consultant.

I look forward to becoming more active here, and please feel free to check out my current gigs!

Archived