Introduce yourself to the community

jesseagan

We are The News By You.

A team of dedicated and passionate bloggers. Friendly people we are, with news that brings messages of brightness and healthy thinking. More community spirit and truth is our central message portrayed in many different ways!

We could go on about all the gigs we do and how great they are but instead you can see for yourself by clicking on our name.

We are UK based but have readers from all over the world.

That’s us, erm…we like Porridge and Rhino’s!

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a new seller, two months to be exact (member for nearly 3 years). I’ve used my Fiverr account for buying gigs in the past.

Yes, it was quite recent when I finally decided to sell my services with this (old) account and I was surprise to reached level one within a couple of days. More surprisingly, I’ve watched my revenue grow from 4$ 40$ 44$ now going to 400$.

Now I kinda regret not doing this earlier 🙂

BTW I’m a full-time employee and building new websites for 5$ is my gig. I like doing this gig - since my profession is related to this gig. I have the experiences and tools to make beautiful sites.

I am looking forward to growing on Fiverr and hope that more zeros added to my revenues.

I joined Fiverr during a month where I was incredibly strapped for cash-earlier in that same week I had returned cleaning supplies to Target because I couldn’t even afford those few dollars-and thought it would be a good way to make a few quick dollars.

I didn’t realize that it would take me two weeks to collect the money from any gig I sold, but I found that there really is a small corner of the Internet where people are interested in what I have to offer (names written in Japanese calligraphy), so I’ve stuck around and made a few dollars in the process.

I joined here about a month ago but got no sales at all. My target was getting into level 1 but seems it’s impossible now 😦

Can you guys checkout my gig and see what’s wrong?

favicon.icoFiverr.com fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr - Freelance Services Marketplace for The Lean Entrepreneur

Fiverr is the world's largest freelance services marketplace for lean entrepreneurs to focus on growth & create a successful business at affordable costs

Hello Friends!

Am Kelvin, Traficwizard is my fiverr name. I just joined fiverr just a few weeks and I can’t say for sure if it’s really what I expected at the first week, but just this week I got hooked up with my first order. Am not worried in any way about the orders not coming in in bulk because I know it’s going to take time, dedication, persistence and the right gig to get it all done. My only worry now is the amount of offer you can send under 24hours. Am only allowed to send one offer each day and that is crazy, or am I doing something wrong? Well apart from that am starting to love fiverr and am pretty sure I will be here even for the short coming of things.

Have a Blessed day and Happy Valentines day to you Fiverr gurus!

Traficwizard

Hello!

I recently discovered Fiverr thanks to a graphic designer I am working with. I was amazed by all these skills gathered together and excited by all the opportunities it offers! So I quickly joined, both as a seller and as a buyer. Looking forward to begin exchanging with other members!

I am a scholar in Brand and Product Management, and I developed a “Global Branding” concept. It is basically a branding method at the crossroads of lean management and business development, designed to maximize and develop one’s business through cost-effective solutions. I offer my services to any company or individual interested.

Hoping to exchange with you soon! Good gig sale/purchase to all!

Hi, Ich have joined Fiverr just about a week ago and I must say that I´m in love with this platform. Besides my studies it was hard to find a suitable sidejob but here I can turn my hobby into some money. I help people with setting up there WordPress website but also will help with any WordPress related question.

My first days I had a hard time selling my gigs but after my first sale everything started to work out. I think the clue is to be a bit more general about your gig. Not just installing WordPress but offer general help with WordPress. In addition quick response time and overdelivering worked well for me!

Keep up the spirit here on fiver!

Guest cornballmktg

Hello,

We are a REAL television production company that has decided to come back to fiverr. We have been on fiverr for a little over a month with a modest 300 orders and counting.

Some high points include some very pleasant and realistic buyers and helping them reach their dreams and goals.

another high point includes some the marketplace has been cleaned up, we considered it the internet black market flea market when left but that seems to have changed for the most part.

Some low points include - the seniority ranking system (fiverr seller levels), it’s a bit discouraging for qualified sellers and discouraging to buyers who want to buy from sellers who aren’t allowed to give easy access extras. I call it seniority favoritism and a way to keep long term sellers from complaining about new and fresh sellers. hopefully other new quality sellers won’t get disgruntled and see can see a shift in the axis. The featured gig system I also don’t fully understand and not sure of the equality component. maybe it’s a personal frustration or a suggestion would be to label it editor picks instead.

Another low point is seeing multiple sellers violating the united states federal law related to “actor portrayals” and turning an intentionally blind eye for a couple of bucks. It’s unethical, dishonest, and hurting everyone on fiverr reputation. I’m hopeful to see some awareness and change on the matter.

about us;

We are a real television productioncompany has has decided to give back to small businesses and individuals buy shooting affordable basic level marketing videos. How we are able to offer the affordable gigs on fiverr is we shoot them between our everyday full priced non fiverr clientele thus keeping the cost down because the actors, production crew are already on site and paid full price by the non fiverr clientele. It keeps our staff busy during such downtime instead of sitting in the green room between customers.

some neat tidbits include

We are the only fiverr seller featured in Time Magazine, NBCSN, SpikeTV, E! network, multiple national publications as well covered in wiki and a hundreds of others.

We are normal everyday people with non typical careers.

We are happy to lend our experience and would like to get to know you.

you can find us on fiverr at

Sheriff’s Note: Fixed your link !

we are happy to offer first time buyer one free image for mentioning this post with any gig purchase exceeding $10

Fiverr: Graphics, marketing, fun, and more online services for $5

http://www.fiverr.com

What’s your Fiverr story? You have to say them in details who you grandma were sleeping with. Then NSA check on you and if you not truthful enough they will trough you in a concentration camp )))))))))))

Hello world!

I joined Fiverr in December 2013. Business was slow that first month, but has taken off in January and now even more in February! I hit Level 1 Seller very quickly. I offer creative writing and editing services; customers have given great reviews of my scary stories, humorous stories, and fiction editing. I am a published author, by the way. I am enjoying Fiverr and look forward to achieving Level 2!

I encourage any Sellers out there: go the extra mile for your Buyers, it pays off, trust me. Be generous; go a bit over word count rather than a bit under or just barely making it. Answer questions in PMs. Be polite, with a salutation and a signature in each message to a Buyer.

Hi there,

Been here for 4 months. I’m here because I want to change my life.

Without giving you TOO much of the waa-waa stories from X factory and other reality TV shows, 2012 was the worst year of my life. I’ve had asperger’s all my life and depression most of my adult life but since uni graduation it’s rapidly got worst. Leaving dat education bubble. Speaking of bubbles, the depression grew into anxiety that year too.

Nice.

I moved back to where I trained in 2012 and spend last year rebuilding my life and career.

I did some self studying, realized I’m rubbish at doing jobs for other people and so decided to go self employed.

Since then I write 2 blogs, one an lifestyle magazine for niche groups of people like myself (depressed, autistic, other) an performance arts blog for my work and I have an amazon store profile page. Oh yeah and an youtube channel for my work.

Late last year I became officially self employed and hoping to use Fiverr as a platform to do what I love and have trained for: I am an actor, I write (although I’m not confident enough to do that as a gig) and I ‘model’ although I dislike the idea of calling myself a model. Still have monkeys to get off my back for that one.

I’m here because I want to change my life. I’d love to co-lab with sellers, stay in touch with buyers and work hard but within my own rules and restrictions with my illness and my autism.

Thanks for reading this and if you are in Manchester, England I’d love to hear from you!

Bless yo face.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone. I came to Fiverr last week as a seller. I got my 1st gig in less than 24 hours. In the last 4 days that I have been on the site, I’ve done 4 gigs. I love the experience that I’m gaining for doing this. I’m glad that I was able to be part of this unique experience. Please check out my gigs, maybe their is something I can do for you.

Warm regards,

So I posted my fiverr story in one of my discussions…so I will just copy-paste it here 🙂

Here it is:

I just used the money that Ive earned on fiverr to pay my collage fee! And my collage fee is pretty big!<br /> I am a last year student at a pretty cool collage from my country!<br /> <br /> I am really happy that I discovered fiverr and I can work with great people (most of them are great) and have fun in the same time!<br /> <br /> I earn working on fiver much more that I would earn in my country as a student with a part-time job, or even with a full time job!<br /> And the most important, I have fun! I always smile, I amuse myself when I do bloopers and in the end everything is great, of course!<br /> <br /> Sometimes Bad buyers appear...they ask for services that I dont provide or they dont answer to my questions...but I think this is it and I have to get used to it.<br /> <br /> At the beginning I posted some stupid gigs just for fun because I didnt trust this site, but in time I realised that I could really do something nice and useful !

I want to say Thank YOU to my clients for considering my gigs and for helping me to pay my collage fee.

I could leave fiver in about 5 months, after finishing collage ans starting to work as a…well…I wont say, but I am about to get a wonderful job<br /> <br /> I just wanted to share this with you because I always made very big efforts to pay my collage fee and after discovering fiver...everything went easier ! I regret That I didnt discovered this site earlier

So I want to encourage the new sellers! This site is a real opportunity!

I apologize for my bad English, but I hope you got the main idea

Thank you for your time!

Wishing you GOOD LUCK < Health and Love! - See more at: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/comment/133826#Comment_133826

Also I would like to share with you my newest 2 gigs:

This is for outdoors photos : http://www.fiverr.com/anacristina89/take-quality-photos-of-me-holding-your-sign

And this is for logos or text messages reveal : http://www.fiverr.com/anacristina89/reveal-your-messagetext-with-real-fire

Many thanks!!! 🙂 @};-

I would love to introduce myself as well:

I am Hassan, from Pakistan recently graduated from a university with BSc Electrical Engineering.

I was free when one of my friend (my Mentor) suggested me and showed me the way to Fiverr. Since then its been almost 8 Months, and i have been working here on Fiverr for Graphic Design Work, teaching other and helping others on how to get something out of their talent using Fiverr, and there are countless people who work on Fiverr whom i know closely, including my family, my friends , my seniors/juniors from the university.

I am Planning to do a Masters degree in my current field of study, for which i am applying to other universities, meanwhile being free i am utilizing my talents and making most out of them. and i have been doing great. I recently took an exam, the GRE (graduate record examination) all through my Fiverr earnings. The total expenditure for this exam was like around $1000 include all expenses, The Fee, the traveling and living costs to other cities where i had to take the test, which i payed all through my Fiverr earnings, and not by becoming a burden to my parents anymore. They are really happy and proud. During my university time period i was tensed about how to accommodate the costs, but thanks to Fiverr and all the earnings i was able to take the test and do well in it too

The next step is to get enrolled now, which i am trying my best. While preparing for the test, i only had one week off Fiverr, turned on the new feature of vacation mode (a life saver).

Along with the test, i have maintained an old restored 4X4 vehicle with my earnings, the repairs, and all the fuel costs, i love that jeep of mine.

Along with that, with my first income i got everyone in my family gifts. Lunchs/dinners to my friends and the special ones 😉

I’ve spent more than a $1000 for just these gifts etc.

Regards,

Hassan

http://www.fiverr.com/hastal92/design-a-colorful-professional-logo-with-revisions

• 2 weeks later...

HI,

i joined fiverr a few months ago… I have got a lot of response to the dress block gig (http://www.fiverr.com/sanda5/help-with-the-dress-block-you-a-fashion-designer) i made… But no one has bought it yet… I don’t know what to do…

I am trying this as a way to help me to take care of my ill mother and other necessary expenses…as my full time job is paying less…

Can anyone help me out a bit…

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I stumbled upon Fiverr a year ago just browsing the internet and now I figured I would start selling a service I knew best… and of course, it has to do with writing for any SEO Articles!

Cheers my Fiverr friends.

I’m brand new to Fiverr, but not new to Writing. I’ve been doing so professionally for 4 years.

http://www.fiverr.com/ortsluis

Sheriff’s Note: If you want to upload an image to the forum the dimensions are 670 (width) x 315 (height) pixels.

Archived