Introduce yourself to the community

jesseagan

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone :-h

I am privileged to be part of this community. It’s been three months now, and I am already a Level One Seller on Writing and Translation. Well, it may not seem much to earn a few bucks here, but to me it was worth the time; meeting new clients, and ensuring they are satisfied with my services has been encouraging.

It takes a kind heart to go beyond the money, into service. I now more than ever look forward to being a Top Rated Seller, to serve the universe with what I am good at. Let serve others from a genuine heart; it yields much.

Cheers, friends!

Hello all,
I signed up to fiverr in december 2014.
I do twitter promotion here. When I started, I had 2K followers, but now I have more than 7K.
I got my first order at the end of may and now I have 9 sales. One missing to level 1.
I hope I reach level one in short time.

Guest rspears

Hello everyone, Ralph is my name. I work in my home doing computer repair for 3 years and I wanted to find something to do. Work was becoming scarce from where I used to live. So right now i’am in Tulsa, OK doing computer and web/app development and I’ve done online marketing for a good while.

When I have found Fiverr, I was excited about trying out this remarkable service. The reason that I joined, is because of my desire to offer my skills and provide quality work.

I love to work with people, and they are like family in my book. Some hobbies that I like to do are video gaming, coin collecting, graphics design, cooking, and photography.

I would like to get to know everyone here and have fun on Fiverr and see where I can be of help at!

Hello, my name is Alisha! I’m excited to try this out. I’ve been spending endless time online searching for ways to make money at home since I have a little one. I figured I’d give this one a try since I feel like I’ve tried everything else. I hope I make it here. I am excited to help people so bring it on 😃

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, everyone!

I came to Fiverr last month because I was looking for ways to expand my brand and to work upon my skills as an independent artist and graphic designer. It also doesn’t hurt that I’m a college student looking to earn some money for my savings! I have made one sale so far (which I was ridiculously excited about!) but am itching to make many more in the future and willing to put in the work to get it done! Here’s to hoping that my work on here picks up speed!
I’m excited about what my future holds on Fiverr and I look forward to meeting you all as well 🙂
Here’s to reaching our goals and shooting for our dreams!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi to all you awesome ‘Fiverrians’ lol

I am Emjayye and I was introduced to Fivver a couple days after my birthday in June as I was down in the dumps about earning income while doing what I love as well as showcasing my services.

I have been on Fiveer about 1 month and 14 days and I give 300% or more if I can to all clients no matter how small or great the job is because I am very grateful for their offers, as a result I have good repeat customers. I welcome all new ones as well to check me out as well don’t be shy lol.

So far I have met some really wonderful persons and also gotten awesome advice from all the information posted on the forums. really inspired!

• 1 month later...

Hey, I’m Dre Rox and I’ve been on fiverr since the end of August. I actually stumbled on this app by accident, thank God I did! Lol. As a music producer and engineer, I never thought about other audio option services to sell until now. I’m already making revenue off here and I look forward in working with buyers and chatting with the fiverr community!

Hi everyone. My name is Moh’d Darwish, and I’m from Bahrain (think F1). Writing has been my passion ever since I was a kid. I always had a thing for telling stories by either making a game, or writing a story.

I’ve had a lot of experiences where I was told to quit trying and that I wouldn’t be able to do what it is that I wanted to do… But all that ever did was fuel my passion to change the very world that we live in.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi everyone. I am sakib. I am a professional graphic designer. I am 19 years old. I like and respect online earning. And i loved fiverr. I can create any type of t-shirt design based on your idea. My design creative and unique with color separation. I always try to give my buyer full satisfaction. If you want, you can order me any time. Thanks.

Hi,
My name is Edward and Ive been here for about 4 months.
I got introduced to the site by a friend of mine and I was kinda ”whatever” about it, wasnt thinking too much, so I create the account with him and he explains stuff but I wasnt showing any interest at the time.
Two days later I remember oh let me check that site because im bored and what do you know I had my first order, even then I wasnt excited tho haha.
What really sparked my interest was at the end when I actually seen the beautiful green bar and the text saying I recieve a certain amount, thats when I said to myself this deserves more attention.
Now I made my first grand and thats awesome, sales kinda rare now a days but I hope Il get to level 2 soon.

Well, this is my story. I year and a half I registered for the first time on Fiverr.com looking for jobs in my area which is translation. When the time passed and noone asked for my services I gave up and stopped monitoring my account. Some moths ago I met a guy at university who is working here in programming & tech, marketing, etc. When he told me don’t give up and keep trying because is a great place for me to get more experience as translator I started to check my account again.
Some days ago I was blessed with my first order from an Italian. I would never forget how happy and proud I was when he/she told me he/she liked my work. That day I was working hard on his/her translation in my work to deliver the document on time!. I’m not even eat checking it to be perfect for him/her. When I got my $4 I felt amazing and started to jump, laugh and went to tell my mom and siblings about my success.
Sadly I lost my customer, rating and money when my first account was banned for trying to post my services on buyer’s request. I learnt the bad way how to follow the rules and be patient. Now that I know how to use buyer’s request (I didn’t know I had to delete request to get more on the board) I’m on the right way to become a more experienced translator and another successful story here on Fiver.com feeling happy and possitive!!!
I’m passionate about languages because my parents are foreigners. My mother is from Colombia and my father is from Portugal and I was born in Venezuela! a crazy mixture eh? but thanks to it I decided to study Modern Languages to become a translator.
I will soon get my degree but you know what’s the best of all this? I’m doing what I like most so thanks heroica to trust in me.

HI, Ive been on fiverr for a few months now after spending years running websites and creating content for them, one of my friends persuaded me to try something like this as a sideline whilst I am writing my books . I found quite a lot out from the net about fiverr and decided to give it a try.

Since then I have had a good amount of orders (now just one away from lvl 1 seller) but I think my happiest was when I got a repeat order from one user as even though they gave me a good review, the fact they wanted more of my writing so soon after the first order meant I had achieved what I set out to do.

The best thing about fiverr is the variety in the subjects that your gigs can deal with and also in the orders, one day you can have a deadline for a short story and the next you can be creating web images for somebody. And the rush that you get when the deadline is looming and you complete it with plenty of time to spare and then when you receive a good review is unbeatable. Such a great way to earn money whilst doing something you truly enjoy.

Guest debyright

Hello, my name is Deborah. I always dream of becoming the best creative writer in the world, but i am not always opportune, a friend of mine introduce me to fiverr, he assured me that i will develop my writing skills on fiverr, and also make some money, but up till now i have not received a single message from any buyer, so guys please help me out over here and tell me what i am not doing right…

• 2 weeks later...

Great! I Would love to get to that point too! I’m new seller, and i can see the visits in my gigs are incrementing, but I don’t know what else can I do to get my first order. That would be awesome! I do believe in Fiverr. I’ve been trying too many places for making money on internet, and I finally got one place to make it real.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest farryal

Hi guys my name is Farryal and am new to the Fiverr community. I have high hopes from this form as i have seen many of my fellows working hard and achieving their goals by earning from here.I am also an expert graphic designer and a hard working person,need your support and guidance towards getting orders and towards polishing my skills further so i can start earning.I wana make my name in this community by getting know by my work thank you hope to have a great time here. 🙂

Archived