Introduce yourself to the community

jesseagan

Hello everyone, I joined fiverr around 18 months ago. I want to get done some stuff and one of my friend suggest me fiverr. I am glad she did. i start selling may be 10-11 moths ago.I started with my simple gig and did not get any order for long time because i just did it for try when i got my first order i was so happy, from last 5-6 month i am really active and offering my passion related gig which is yoga and modeling. My sales are getting better. fivers giving me lot of love and support and i am getting yoga video and modeling projects sells. I really want in coming months thats all i do.

Whenever i turn on my laptop first thing i check Fiverr 🙂

I am level 2 seller now and very happy 🙂

Thank you Fiverr community…

Preeti

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hardikmanktala

My story isn’t really very interesting.

But I’ll share! 😃

I’ve been a member of Fiverr for 3 months or more now. I was suggested to use this my a person whom I had made a logo and did some of his other graphic designing work.

Till date, I’ve received 7 orders and I’m almost close to the Level 1 Badge (so exciting!).

I don’t have high aspirations here as I think my work isn’t the best and there are better people out there on Fiverr, maybe that’s the reason for such low sales despite using good tags with a good description.

Anyhow, I enjoyed working for those 7 people, they were quite nice and fortunately I haven’t come across any of the scammers so far.

So… this is my story, I don’t know what else to say 😛

Thanks

Hardik

Hello Fiverr folks, I’ve been buying on Fiverr for a couple years. I added a few gigs to sell, but never promoted them and have had few buyers. I think long-term I’ll be just a buyer of services, and not a seller. I just stumbled across the forums today and say the “introduce yourself” link so I’m saying hello. I’m an entrepreneur and real estate investor. I enjoy reading Robert Jordan’s Wheel of Time series, playing poker, and cooking great food. I also love making money through creative business.

Danny Welsh

http://www.CubicZirconia.com < — Visit THIS link for high quality cubic zirconia jewelry for much less than diamonds

Cubic Zirconia Jewelry Online Store - Cubic Zirconia Jewelry Online Store: All the Sparkle of Diamonds at a Fraction of the Price

http://www.CubicZirconia.com

• 2 weeks later...

Aloha Fiverr. I’ve been kicking around here for three years. Recently I’ve attempted to revamp my seller profile and take it up a notch. Seems to be going well.

About me, I work on Fiverr because I do not have a car and in the area that I live in there are not many decent jobs within walking or public transport range. I am 100% a freelancer. I do offline jobs as well but because of my situation those are few and far between.

Part of the reason that I love Fiverr is because it is a global economy. Some people complain because someone in a poorer part of the world is willing to do more work for less money. I believe that is a great opportunity to bring some equality to the world.

As you can perhaps see, I’m more than just some guy trying to get money (though I am that as well) I consider myself a bit of a adventurer philosopher. I spent 4 years in the US Navy during peacetime and had the opportunity to visit many foreign countries. That sort of experience tends to broaden your perspective.

I am also a huge nerd. Comic books, Star Wars, Doctor Who… I’m in all that. 😃 One day in the hopefully near future when I am closer to thriving than just surviving I aim to write my own fiction. I have started so many different projects only to have them get set aside for practical things like rent and bills. Hah! But I look on the bright side and figure that the more time I give these ideas to…mature, the better they will be when I finally write them.

Anyway… enough rambling about me. I figured since I just discovered this forum after 3 years of being on Fiverr I ought to say hello and such.

Cheers.

Hello Pals, I joined fiverr 9 months ago and got amazing response. Now I am Level 2 seller and offer multiple services. O yes you guess right I am multi talented. These days you cannot depend on single income source and fiverr is a great source of second income.

Hi Fiverr friends, I joined Fiverr 2 months ago. I can do many things to help people whom not in China, I can do graphic design with Chinese, it’s interesting use Fiverr, I can get some income with Fiverr, like my part-time job, and also can make friend with Fiverr. If you want talk with me or improve your Chinese, you can also talk with me. Have a good time, thank you.

Hello everyone

My name is Andra and I’ve joined Fiverr over four years ago. I’m a registered nutritionist, fitness trainer, and Internet marketer. I haven’t used Fiverr too much in the first years, but now it’s part of my job. I really love this site! Here I provide writing services on health-related topics as well as on beauty, weight loss, education, insurance and much more. I’m glad to be part of this community.

Its been a year on Fiverr. I haven’t get any Order. I dont know why is it so?

I am a University Student and I have to meet my fee expenses. I am really worried now. Can some one look at my gigs?

Is there any problem in them please tell me. I shall be very thankful to all respected members.

https://www.self-promotion-removed

Sheriffs Note: Your username is hyperlinked to your profile. If you want to advertise, use My Fiverr Gigs.

Hello,

I am writermarion an experienced , professional academic writer and i have just hit 500 buyers in less than two years.

I tried fiverr to see if i can earn something after being frustrated by another freelance site, and since then, i have never turned back.

fiverr pay my bills and my buyers have been my employees.

joined fiverr in 2013 and I didn’t expect to have any sales but after the first week or two I was hooked. Now I have over 500 sales, positive feedback’s, love what I do and now have this as my primary income.

I intend to step up a gear now I have more time to get organized and more time to do the gigs .

Sheriffs Note: Your username is hyperlinked to your profile. If you want to advertise, use My Fiverr Gigs.

Hi Everyone,

Did nt stumble on fiverr at all. I have know about fiverr website for over 3 years now but have been lazy about it. Until recently that i decided to get serious with it, and should i tell you the most funniest thing about it all is that…“it takes dedication”.

I believe to stand out from fiverr you really have to take it serious, i mean business like and not just a part-time play stuff.

This has really be the deciding factor.

Thanks now i just gain a LEVEL 1

I am Azam. I am freelancer since last 4 years. I joined fiverr about six months ago. My friend recommended it to me. Its easy...You don't have to apply for any job here. Job comes to you but this is the drawback of fiverr too. Specially for me. My sales are too low. struggling for level 2.

hope it improves.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I’ve been trying to find an ‘introduce yourself’ thread, and I guess this is it…!

I’m James, from the UK, and my gig offer on Fiverr is to write and record original piano music.

I’ve been actively selling on Fiverr for around 5 months now, and things have been going really well so far - I originally signed up just to see how things would go, and I couldn’t have imagined how well things would take off! The unexpected volume of sales, and the positive feedback I have received from buyers, has been fantastic - a real confidence-boost, and it’s an amazing experience to be able to offer my piano playing for actual paid work!!

Things really took off in the last couple of months - I hit level 2 seller a few months back, and then the other week I landed on the Fiverr homepage as a ‘featured gig’.

Anyway, enough about me… I thought it was about time to start contributing to the online communities - They look like a great place to share ideas about gigs, and also to suggest improvements to Fiverr in general. There are many things I love about the site, but also things I’d like to see fixed/improved, so hopefully this is a good environment for discussion. I’ve been so busy with actually working on gigs recently that I haven’t had chance to do this, but I hope to try and squeeze in time to contribute from now on!

Look forward to meeting you all on here!

Thanks,

James

• 2 months later...

HELP! Hello everyone. My name is Ellis; I used Fiverr in my business for two years and was very happy with all the services I used. Now I am STUCK and could really use help from someone. I have a Google Voice Phone number for over three years, now all of a sudden it is not working properly. I have tried over and over to communicate my problem to Google Voice help and have not been able to get any satisfaction. All the things I tried to do following their helps have not worked, and there is no way to get help from Google beyond their written instructions. I don’t know what to do… so I have turned to Fiverr because I know there are experts out there who can help if I can only locate them. My Google phone number is FRAGGLESROCK. When callers dial my number they get a message that I do not have voice mail set up. then it hangs up. I do have voice mail through that phone, but it seems to be broken. Can someone help me???

Hi everyone! My name is Edis. I am 19 years old student of architecture in Belgrade, Serbia. I am also a graffiti artist over 6 years. I came to Fiverr as a seller about month ago and I think this is a great marketplace.

Good luck to all Fiverr sellers and check out my gigs!

Thanks

Hi. My name’s Marc and I’m a graphic designer/cartoonist/stay-at-home-dad. I’m new to Fiverr, having joined a few weeks back. I’ve only had a few orders so far, but gotten good reviews and have had a blast so far. I’m excited to have found an outlet that lets me create art for people and make a little money doing so, and hopeful to find more success in the future.

Marc

Hi all,

I stumbled across Fiverr in Dec 2014 through an advert on Facebook. I was instantly astounded by the services you can get very cost effectively, particularly in the Audio business (which is the business I am in). I have already made some purchases as a buyer, for my own branding, but as of yesterday, I have activated my own gigs for various audio related services that I’m able to offer. Im very excited about this opportunity and I hope to see it grow as the community grows.

All the best,

Glenn

• 2 months later...

Hello everybody,

My name is Clement. Although I heard about fiverr a long time ago, I was skeptical to join. I eventually became a member in October but left the account dormant until March. So far, I have had 9 reviews and I have attained level 1 seller.

I am an excellent writer and graphics designer. I am a life-long learner so I keep adding new skills to my arsenal.

I look forward to more sales, meeting more people, satisfying more clients, and becoming a top-rated seller.

Clement S.

• 3 weeks later...

I only found Fiverr a few months ago and did a lot of research before I even made a profile. I’m not sure if I will ever sell any gigs myself, but I love creatively directing talented individuals. That love, coupled with boredom and some extra cash, has blossomed into an interesting idea for a year-and-a-day project. I want to creatively direct Fiverr artists, making images, audio, and video to create content for my Youtube channel. I hope this content will let people see just what you can create here on Fiverr without having to break the bank.

So far I’ve been fortunate to meet a number of creatives willing to work with me on this project, and I look forward to expanding my network of talented artists in the future. With backlinks to their profiles, I want anyone who enjoys the content I back to easily find these talent artists and strengthen this wonderful community. So, either that will happen or I will have a VERY interesting story to tell in a year; sans a couple grand.

Hi to all fiverr members!

I’m here for over 2 years as a buyer and seller. In my first 3 weeks as a seller i earned $170, i’m pretty happy with the results, it’s going good so far. I’m doing computer repair and virus removal remotely and i really enjoy doing it. Fiverr is truly a great marketplace!

Cheers

Archived