Profession

On 6/11/2024 at 1:08 AM, seo_stuff said:

I got the same option and fill my profession, when uploading my id proof it can be proceed. and then I received an email "Your information did not pass verification"

I had the same issue and got my account restricted. I was provided a second chance to redo the process but it happened again and now I have no idea what I am doing wrong. I Used my Latest Original ID and selfie although I must admit that the selfie and picture on the ID look slightly different as am older now but it's still me.

I am sad, and it looks like the new feature "Profession" just ate my TRS account.
CS has ignored my messages.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Up 1

9 hours ago, wp_kid said:

If you have valid documents, there's no need to worry. Go ahead and proceed just as you did the first time. 😄

I just did and it resulted in the restrictions. Looks like I am done now

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

5 hours ago, warisalijoiya said:

although I must admit that the selfie and picture on the ID look slightly different as am older now but it's still me.

Damn, I lost quite a lot of weight, so I am pretty sure it will do the same for me. I haven't tried yet though.  Waiting for some of these bugs to get fixed.

• Like 8
  • Up 1

4 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Damn, I lost quite a lot of weight, so I am pretty sure it will do the same for me. I haven't tried yet though.  Waiting for some of these bugs to get fixed.

Yeah man - just don't or else you will lose some sleep too

• Like 4
  • Up 1

13 hours ago, warisalijoiya said:

I had the same issue and got my account restricted. I was provided a second chance to redo the process but it happened again and now I have no idea what I am doing wrong. I Used my Latest Original ID and selfie although I must admit that the selfie and picture on the ID look slightly different as am older now but it's still me.

I am sad, and it looks like the new feature "Profession" just ate my TRS account.
CS has ignored my messages.

Its look like Fiverr cant verify your Identity, through your id and selfie. That's why you got a rejection. CS will ignore definitely. but I recommend keep trying dont give up,    

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

On 6/11/2024 at 12:56 AM, katakatica said:

I also got mixed signals from the site - on the main page everything was fine,  but if I clicked on the verification link again (before CS got back to me) I was told I'm already restricted....

I'm good now but it definitely scared me a lot. 

This definitely should not happen ! There are so many changes on Fiverr lately.. can't they just leave us alone to work without having to deal with these bugs ? I would be terrified as well if this happened to me, good to hear that it was eventually solved

• Like 6
  • Up 2

12 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

That is not nice. You are a Seller Plus member. You must receive priority support. You pay for it.

There was a time when we used to get it. ☹️

On my tickets, I get pro-branded confirmation mails assuring priority support but timelines and quality of responses have been abysmal. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Up 3

1 minute ago, priyank_mod said:

On my tickets, I get pro-branded confirmation mails assuring priority support but timelines and quality of responses have been abysmal. 

Yes, I also receive these emails, but in 95% of the cases, I cannot complain about the response time. And I always receive answers from a real person (not an automated answer).

• Like 6
  • Up 1

Something interesting has happened - suddenly I can operate my account normally but still have identity verification pending under the profession.

I had 3 failed attempts for verification. Now should I go ahead and do the verification for the profession feature or keep using my account without worrying about it?

I am slightly concerned if this does not work I might lose access again.

Any suggestion?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1

On 6/11/2024 at 7:38 PM, danno1950 said:

2) When I added the entries for my Portfolio, I happened to go back and spot check a couple, and some of the "Industry" entries after they were saved showed up in Spanish.

Thanks @Kesha. I just went back and checked every one of my portfolio entries, and the "industry" entries were all in English.

• Like 4

On 6/15/2024 at 7:43 AM, warisalijoiya said:

Something interesting has happened - suddenly I can operate my account normally but still have identity verification pending under the profession.

I had 3 failed attempts for verification. Now should I go ahead and do the verification for the profession feature or keep using my account without worrying about it?

Any suggestion?

2 hours ago, mas_gamez said:

@Kesha please guide .

Hi! 

It is ultimately up to you if you would like to try again. If trying again just make sure the image you provide of your ID is clear and it can be read. Good luck!

• Like 2
  • Up 1

On 6/15/2024 at 4:43 PM, warisalijoiya said:

Any suggestion?

@warisalijoiya Did you try it again or are you using your account by ignoring the professions feature now? 

I am having a similar issue, both times verification failed even though I uploaded high-quality and valid photos, my account is now under review.

• Like 1
  • Up 1

12 hours ago, sunnykingkoh said:

I am having a similar issue, both times verification failed even though I uploaded high-quality and valid photos, my account is now under review.

Hey @sunnykingkoh , sorry to hear that . do you confirm :
your account name (not display name) and name on id card are same ? 
and you not looks different in id card photo and selfie ? 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, mas_gamez said:

Hey @sunnykingkoh , sorry to hear that . do you confirm :
your account name (not display name) and name on id card are same ? 
and you not looks different in id card photo and selfie ? 

@mas_gamez My account name which is in the settings of my account is the same as my ID card name.

And in my selfie, I look the same as my ID card photo. Even the hairstyle is also similar.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

On 6/11/2024 at 3:37 AM, mandyzines said:

So, the algorithm isn't even reading/indexing titles and tags of my gigs correctly right now. How is this going to be any different? 

Same here I am facing similar problem. Buuing setting me buying mode I just curious to know my gig position. But I didn’t get result and found my gig.

That means there is something wrong with algarithom.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

On 6/19/2024 at 4:32 AM, sunnykingkoh said:

@warisalijoiya Did you try it again or are you using your account by ignoring the professions feature now? 

No - I chose not to try it now and wish to wait until the new feature becomes stable. For verification, I had all the factors correct but it did not work for me.
you keep trying with the support they will eventually understand the issue and point you in the right direction.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

I got the same option and fill my profession, when uploading my id proof it can be proceed. and then I received an email "Your information did not pass verification" i aleredy uploaded correct document "Adharcard" As We are india and we have this is goverment issued card 

and when i try to contact customer support they totaly ignored and  they give following messages 

Hello Vishal,

I truly understand your concerns regarding the ID verification process.

It was noticed that you failed the verification attempt. After careful review, we regret to inform you that we are unable to provide another attempt at the verification process. Please be advised that the decision is final and we at Customer Support cannot change it.

Your understanding is highly appreciated.

Kind regards

what it means is anyone can help me to regarding this there is technical glitch after uploading in 2sec i get messages 

-2-37-788-unread-–-vishal-kalaria-yahoo-in-–-Yahoo-Mail.png

• Like 1
  • Up 1

58 minutes ago, vish_143 said:

I got the same option and fill my profession, when uploading my id proof it can be proceed. and then I received an email "Your information did not pass verification" i aleredy uploaded correct document "Adharcard" As We are india and we have this is goverment issued card 

and when i try to contact customer support they totaly ignored and  they give following messages 

Hello Vishal,

I truly understand your concerns regarding the ID verification process.

It was noticed that you failed the verification attempt. After careful review, we regret to inform you that we are unable to provide another attempt at the verification process. Please be advised that the decision is final and we at Customer Support cannot change it.

Your understanding is highly appreciated.

Kind regards

what it means is anyone can help me to regarding this there is technical glitch after uploading in 2sec i get messages 

-2-37-788-unread-–-vishal-kalaria-yahoo-in-–-Yahoo-Mail.png

Hi! 

I see that your case has been forwarded for further review. Please be patient as the relevant team reviews your case. 

• Like 2
  • Up 1