Your account has been flagged for a severe violation of Fiverr policies As a result, you are not able to participate in the level system.

markenbuilder

Question

1 minute ago, markrozario said:

Nobody is kind enough to answer my question that what should I do now after getting the notice ""Your account has been flagged for a severe violation of Fiverr policies." and how it will affect my selling. I didnot do anything wrong. Is there anybody kind enough to answer me please?🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

well no  one has the answer, not even support it seems , most likely it will be solved in a few days. 

try not to worry too much for now, they simply don't know and they are sending the same copy / paste message to everyone

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, Alex.M said:

whenever I discussed with support about the internet connection that I am using ( There were times when I was forced to use the free wifi offered by a hotel ) they assured me that there wouldn't be any kind of problem and they were right...  or I was lucky I don't know. What if in the room next to me someone else on Fiverr was using the wifi? With the new system, they might say that I have multiple accounts right ? 

if sharing wifi network is the issue so I think this is really messed up. Because there are alot of shared and co-working spaces through which freelancers work because they don't like to stay at home including me. 

I know for a fact in the next room there could be a dozen freelancers using the same internet as mine and doing Fiverr projects on it. But I haven't met him nor do I know for sure how many freelancers are actually in the office. 

Similarly, at my home my ISP provides Shared IP to the whole area. I don't have a dedicated IP connection. So there could be a freelancer in my area who is doing the same work as mine but I don't know and I can't do anything about it. There could be 100 freelancers in my area using the same IP as mine.

IP address is not the correct way to determine whether I am using two accounts or not.
Instead fiverr should do strong KYC and facial matching to verify if the person is the one who is selling under the name. Instead of trying to track IP addresses

• Like 10

Just now, Alex.M said:

well no  one has the answer, not even support it seems , most likely it will be solved in a few days. 

try not to worry too much for now, they simply don't know and they are sending the same copy / paste message to everyone

Thanks a lot brother for answering to my question! It gives me some hope! By the way, should I also contact fiverr customer support like others did ?

• Like 7

1 minute ago, markrozario said:

Thanks a lot brother for answering to my question! It gives me some hope! By the way, should I also contact fiverr customer support like others did ?

yes and no.. you'll receive the same message but at least if many people will write they will put some pressure on them and they might solve the issue , it's just thought 

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, catwriter said:

Perhaps not, if you use the same device you're always using (phone, laptop, tablet, whatever).

I agree with this however it seems that nowadays nothing is sure on Fiverr ... too many things that need to be taken into consideration when making any kind of move. A few years ago Fiverr was really a fun and friendly place , freelancing was really awesome, not it seems to be more and more complicated for reasons that can't be understood by many 

• Like 9

It all reminds me of the upset last January (I think?) when that historical feedback manipulation mass account badword happened to what, over 1,000 Bangladeshi sellers? 

I sometimes wonder how many of them were able to claw back their account due to false positives. I know a couple did... 

I'm not really expecting any update on this. So I just won't ever have a vacation in my life ever again. Thanks, Fiverr! 

• Like 9
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, emmaki said:

So I just won't ever have a vacation in my life ever again. Thanks, Fiverr! 

The issue can be easily solved with a private internet sim card and staying away from any public connection ( I am starting to regret my trip from a few month ago to Zanzibar ... all the internet connections that I used were without any kind of password ) 

• Like 6
  • Up 2

2 minutes ago, Alex.M said:

The issue can be easily solved with a private internet sim card and staying away from any public connection ( I am starting to regret my trip from a few month ago to Zanzibar ... all the internet connections that I used were without any kind of password ) 

Take your sensible advice away from me! I'm moaning, for God's sake! 

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Up 3

On 2/15/2024 at 5:59 PM, jamesoliver132 said:

Hello Kesha,
Apart from that What the meaning of Account flagged in new level system. I will never Violate any Fiverr Policy but they showed my account flagged and never parts of Fiverr new level system. When I will contact with customer support they just said that "After careful review, your account has been flagged due to location inconsistencies or other activities indicating a connection to violations of our Terms of Service. Consequently, your participation in Fiverr's level system is permanently restricted." So Can you please let me know what the meaning of Location inconsistencies? Many other people have the same question but no one answer that from Fiverr Staff. Please solve that issue.
Thanks

i have same issue @Kesha kindly explain location consistency also i never violate fiverrs policy. Kindly resolve issue as soon as possible. Everyone having same issue is much worried without knowing what exactly they do.

• Like 8

I also got this message After careful review, your account has been flagged due to activities indicating a connection to violations of our Terms of Service or location inconsistencies. Consequently, your participation in Fiverr's level system is permanently restricted.

what doees that even means??? I just have one fiverr account. IS ONLY happening to people outside of US?

Why do they do that without warning? What happens to the people who are doing things well? It's very unfair of them.
People from Latin America use VPN for privacy or travel.

@Kesha  

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

Hi everyone, 

Same thing happened to me for no reason, they have put 2 warning on my account previously in july in which i told them i will provide every proof they want as those warnings are a misunderstanding by the system, it happened because my friend visited me and we both are sellers on fiverr and we both were using our accounts on our own devices and the system put the warning saying i have multiple accounts and purchasing reviews to manipulate the system. There is nothing like that i have done and when i have provided me every proof and complete details in the reply on my ticket, they are not responding anymore and just marking my ticket as solved whenever i ask for an update. Please help me with this and i want this issue sorted, i have provided them proof that i did not have any other account neither i am buying reviews as i was a top rated seller with a lot of clients (new) every month.

Screenshot 2024-02-14 232026.png

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

8 minutes ago, cheftychefty said:

That's easy for you to say so calmly because your livelihood and everything you've worked for isn't on the line and I hope you nor anyone else will have to be in this position. I haven't slept in 38 hours. Imagine that you woke up tomorrow and you went from $5k+ a month to zero. You wouldn't be in here asking everyone to relax and wait for Kesha to give us some answers in the coming weeks.

I've attached three images of my account. I don't have any ToS strikes against me. I have two devices connected to my account. My work PC and my cellphone which are both registered in the same state, obviously as shown. Nobody has ever used my account. I have 2-factor authenticating so nobody can even hijack it if they tried without my cellphone. It's literally a part of the very same ToS that any user in violation will receive a warning(with explanation) and have 30 days to stay positive to correct their account. How can I just randomly be flagged and told I am permanently restricted for two things I've never done. What the hell is location inconsistences? So I'm not allowed to travel outside of California? lol. I've never once violated ToS and in the event that I did, where was the warning and mark on my account to work toward correcting it?

"After careful review, your account has been flagged due to activities indicating a connection to violations of our Terms of Service or location inconsistencies. 

Consequently, your participation in Fiverr's level system is permanently restricted.

Please be advised that this was reviewed multiple times and the decision is final."

I think what really happened is they tested their update on a small batch of test accounts and then hit "run" and the algorithm auto-flagged thousands of reputable profiles based on an unrealistic criteria and now fiverr doesn't know how to fix it. Instead we are all being gaslit to think we've done something wrong without an understanding or apology lol. There is no way this new process goes live and the forum becomes flooded by users who are now soft and/or hard banned from fiverr and its "working as intended". I'm sorry, just no.

And I'm sorry for being so angry but this is literally my only form of income for myself and my family and I've always taken steps to be professional on fiverr. Like, this is all I have dude. This is it lol.

bd16640c28ef36b6f4b34df90110a6a8.png

4969b9af2c907cae8286f1e9475d285a.png

0f5314a95f881fd1234b88df603c725a.png

but ur not flagged like us 

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, adilumarsids said:

Hi everyone, 

Same thing happened to me for no reason, they have put 2 warning on my account previously in july in which i told them i will provide every proof they want as those warnings are a misunderstanding by the system, it happened because my friend visited me and we both are sellers on fiverr and we both were using our accounts on our own devices and the system put the warning saying i have multiple accounts and purchasing reviews to manipulate the system. There is nothing like that i have done and when i have provided me every proof and complete details in the reply on my ticket, they are not responding anymore and just marking my ticket as solved whenever i ask for an update. Please help me with this and i want this issue sorted, i have provided them proof that i did not have any other account neither i am buying reviews as i was a top rated seller with a lot of clients (new) every month.

Screenshot 2024-02-14 232026.png

bro at least you know why your flagged and you said you have 2 warnings us we dont have nothing i think if they didnt solve this they will wait until 14 march and send us an email that we did something and thats is tricky 

• Like 6
  • Up 1

6 minutes ago, yonixer said:

but ur not flagged like us 

That's exactly what I don't understand. I keep seeing all of you with actual flags on your accounts saying you are flagged... So how the hell am I actually flagged when I have zero marks or reprimands.

• Like 4
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, cheftychefty said:

I have two devices connected to my account. My work PC and my cellphone which are both registered in the same state, obviously as shown. Nobody has ever used my account.

This is really weird. I keep thinking this is all connected with people using VPN but if what you are saying is true, this doesn't make sense. I use Fiverr like you do and I wasn't flagged. It HAS to be a bug and that's why they haven't announced anything oficially. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, cheftychefty said:
2 hours ago, vickieito said:

Hi Everyone, I think @Kesha is addressing some of these questions in the main Fiverr update thread. It may be good to check the thread below or jump in on the conversation there

Note: I wish I could say something more reassuring to those who have been flagged. know how frustrating it can be to be left in the dark with no answers and your account and livelihood at risk. 😟

Expand  

That's easy for you to say so calmly because your livelihood and everything you've worked for isn't on the line

You should watch your mouth! You don't know who you're talking to. 🤨

• Like 7
  • Up 4

4 minutes ago, maitasun said:

You should watch your mouth! You don't know who you're talking to. 🤨

Huh? Not only did I tell Vickie that I hoped she wouldn't have to go through the headaches a lot of us are facing, I said at the end of my rant that I apologize for sounding angry and explained why I'm so stressed.

Forums are a place for opinion and conversation. It doesn't matter what someone's social status is. We are all allowed to disagree with one another. I don't have to agree with Vickie in fear of who they are lol. I've seen much worse said on here in the past two days.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, cheftychefty said:

Huh? Not only did I tell Vickie that I hoped she wouldn't have to go through the headaches a lot of us are facing, I said at the end of my rant that I apologize for sounding angry and explained why I'm so stressed.

Forums are a place for opinion and conversation. It doesn't matter what someone's social status is. We are all allowed to disagree with one another. I don't have to agree with Vickie in fear of who they are lol. I've seen much worse said on here in the past two days.

Well, mister, I hope you never have to experience what @vickieito had to go through. That's all I will say. 

• Like 6
  • Up 6