Your account has been flagged for a severe violation of Fiverr policies As a result, you are not able to participate in the level system.

markenbuilder

Question

I also face this issue , it was happend yesterday and i didn't get any email or any warning. I was just one unique client far from level 2.

What will happend now? and i also reach the fiverr customer support they give me same response twice.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, acreativeminds said:

Fiverr said the decision was final and did not provide any evidence for us. and I think with their new system we can't work as a team. so we have to use a private network and do. because if a team member violates anything from his PC it will affect to original account. for me and my friend to work together. he created a different account without my acknowledgement. and it was flagged. It happened last year. and I removed his PC details from my account last year. but Fiverr now says I violated policy because of his misbehaviour.  @Kesha @ana_tomy @Lyndsey_Fiverr

Hi! I raised this issue to our product team and will keep you all updated on what we hear back, in the meantime I would suggest reaching out to Customer Service, or your Customer Success Manager if applicable. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Lyndsey_Fiverr said:

Hi! I raised this issue to our product team and will keep you all updated on what we hear back, in the meantime I would suggest reaching out to Customer Service, or your Customer Success Manager if applicable. 

@Lyndsey_Fiverr is it bug or what because i didn't use any vpn or never got out of town? And what will happen now will out gig shown in search or fiverr just closed our accounts? Because i got not warning since i using fiverr and also not any email regarding this Account Flagged.

Edited by husnaincoder
Spelling mistake
  • Like 9

17 minutes ago, Lyndsey_Fiverr said:

i tried to talk to the customer support but the same bot answer is it bug or strict condition cuz i havent use any vpn and i have no warning and even if fiverr wants to flagged our acc at least 2 warnings or 1, and whats gonna happend to us if they didnt solve this 

• Like 10

19 minutes ago, husnaincoder said:

@Lyndsey_Fiverr is it bug or what because i didn't use any vpn or never got out of town? And what will happen now will out gig shown in search or fiverr just closed our accounts? Because i got not warning since i using fiverr and also not any email regarding this Account Flagged.

@Lyndsey_Fiverr Is it a bug or what because I didn't use any VPN or never got out of town in the last 3 months?

• Like 9

52 minutes ago, Lyndsey_Fiverr said:

We really hope that Fiverr will not abandon its sellers🙏🙏🙏 help us 🙏 For me, Fiverr is an opportunity for my family to live… I have been working on Fiverr for 4 years and now I am a Top Rated seller with 1000+ 5* reviews. I received many job offers, but I still chose Fiverr and to be a freelancer. And after this situation, I don't know what to do next

• Like 13
  • Up 2

56 minutes ago, Lyndsey_Fiverr said:

Kindly help us i think this is some kind of bug otherwise if we voilate any fiverr policy, fiverr should give us a warning and after 3 warning our account can demolish but that's not fair, no warning , no email they just flagged account. And fiverr customer support giving the same response i did contact them two times and same answer. Kindly tell us what will happen to us now.

• Like 11

Hello, @ana_tomy and @Lyndsey_Fiverr- We have been working on Fiverr for about 5 years as a team. We have done more than 1400 projects on Fiverr and have over 800 reviews here. Our account is flagged as well. However, we never had any location inconsistency or something like that. We are a part of the Fiverr community and are doing our best to keep Fiverr as the best freelancing website.

What is the reason for this situation? We are extremely nervous about our job. Fiverr is our primary job to do. If this is a bug, would you please remove it? I hope you will come up with some good news that this will be solved soon.
Thanks so much

• Like 11
  • Up 5

37 minutes ago, kerpoostudio said:

Hello, @ana_tomy and @Lyndsey_Fiverr- We have been working on Fiverr for about 5 years as a team. We have done more than 1400 projects on Fiverr and have over 800 reviews here. Our account is flagged as well. However, we never had any location inconsistency or something like that. We are a part of the Fiverr community and are doing our best to keep Fiverr as the best freelancing website.

What is the reason for this situation? We are extremely nervous about our job. Fiverr is our primary job to do. If this is a bug, would you please remove it? I hope you will come up with some good news that this will be solved soon.
Thanks so much

This situation also showed me that Fiverr does not value its sellers at all and you can be banned at any moment without reason or explanation. I was wrong to trust Fiverr so much and worry about their reputation as company 😞😞😞😞

• Like 12

4 hours ago, Lyndsey_Fiverr said:

@Lyndsey_Fiverr Thank you very much. because your customer service says it's a final decision and blames my account for no reason. I have evidence that my account is no longer access to my work partner. I think it's better to monitor the affected pc and verify the person and flag.  Thank you very much for your response.

• Like 9
  • Up 1

I'm also facing exact same issue as others. Location inconsistency should not apply to me as I had never went of town since I joined (in the context of working while on different location). I have my office space with business static IP connection and I only use fiverr in my workstation and never work during vacations. I'm a Level two seller and never had a policy violation any sort, usually I be more careful and go through ToS once in a while to get the state of my presence on the terms. I don't know why Fiverr has to fix something that's never broke (if it's an improvement then there won't be this much of sellers complain about this). Day by day I'm losing trust on this platform honestly. Once was a platform for passionate people now becoming generic marketplace with worst handling of things. Sorry if this offended anyone, I'm just tired.

• Like 12
  • Up 1

Hey there! So, I reached out to the support team to get the lowdown on why they flagged that issue. Turns out, the warning they were talking about is actually an old one, and we've already dealt with it when it was originally flagged. It seems like there's a little glitch on their end. I've messaged them to clear things up and make sure we're all on the same page. Don't worry, I'll keep you in the loop and let you know how things progress.

• Like 11
  • Up 1

21 hours ago, sajan91 said:

I'm also facing the same issue, I'm on level 2 but now it's showing " Your account has been flagged for a severe violation of Fiverr policies As a result, you are not able to participate in the level system. " 

When I contact Fiverr Support - I got this reply - "  your account has been flagged due to location inconsistencies or other activities indicating a connection to violations of our Terms of Service. Consequently, your participation in Fiverr's level system is permanently restricted

I also got sa"I received some responses from customer service after joining the Fiverr community, and it seems that many people are experiencing the same issue. It's very stressful. I have recently achieved the level 2 seller rank, but the new level system is saying that I am permanently restricted. This is very strange and concerning. I kindly request that you address this problem, @Kesha, and help us genuine sellers to thrive on Fiverr."me answers from CS after coming in Fiverr community I can everyone is here having this issue its very stressful I just become level 2 seller now and this new level system says your permanently restricted this is very strange please sort out this problem @Kesha and help us to grow on Fiverr as authentic seller

• Like 12

Although no explanation was given to this kind of Flagging involved in this new Fiver Leveling System, but on careful look, some of the flagging may be due to late delivery, low inbox response rate, low rating, order cancellation: thereby causing the seller not to be able to participate in the leveling system.

• Like 14

Hello guys, I was shocked when this appeared on my account. I don't know fiverr educates its freelancers in many ways and designs systems to work conveniently.  But at the same time, freelancers are mentally disturbed by this type of msgs and this may hinder the freelancers' productivity.

• Like 14

On 2/15/2024 at 11:36 AM, vickieito said:

Hi @ana_tomy and @Lyndsey_Fiverr - It looks like there are a high number of sellers on this thread who had their accounts flagged for "location inconsistencies." I'm not sure if it's related to the launch of the new review system or if this is something that Fiverr is now cracking down hard on.

Can you reach out to the individuals on this thread to provide insight into their account flagging?

@markenbuilder @jamesoliver132 @bobstouch @usamaash127 @yonixer @arsalan_design1 @iza_bell @canvabook @nrajuud

Also, if this is to address a widespread issue on the platform, we might want to have @Kesha make a post to help users understand Fiverr's ToS better and what they are doing that causes their accounts to be flagged due to location inconsistencies.

Thanks in advance for all of your help!

Adding @backlink_work @shahzaibhameed8 @acreativeminds @amazon_zk @sajan91 @martian_guy @tayyba253

Add me to the list 😞 

I reached the CS with many question but all I got i reply is "" 
After careful review, your account has been flagged due to location inconsistencies or other activities indicating a connection to violations of our Terms of Service. Consequently, your participation in Fiverr's level system is permanently restricted.""

when I asked them questions they now have MARKED MY TICKET AS AUTO-SOLVED! 🙂 

I work form a co-work space, I travel as well. I believe my Ips is the root of all this.

Weren't freelancer one Digital Nomads? We are supposed to be static with our locations ? 😞 

Screenshot 2024-02-16 at 11.39.46 AM.png

Edited by adanaik
  • Like 10
  • Sad 2