Client reviews can be requested

asifmahmud010

Question

19 answers to this question

2 hours ago, asifmahmud010 said:

After the delivery, the client left without giving a review, can i ask for a review now?

Obviously, you can ask him for the review but remember if your delivered work is satisfied through the client side. If you are confident your delivered work is all right as through client requirements, then you tell the client to get a review through your work quality and communication skills. 

Also, remember that the client accepts your delivered work, meaning the order is complete from both sides. Fiverr will automatically send a reminder notification to the client to leave a review of your delivered work. If the client wants or is satisfied with your delivered work they will leave you a review.

• Like 12

10 hours ago, shaamim said:

You cannot ask a client for review. Fiverr will automatically send reminder to the client to leave review. If the client wants, they will leave you a review.

You can ask for a review. My success manager from Fiverr encourages me to ask for reviews.

However, you shouldn't ask for a specific review, AKA a certain number of stars. 

• Like 10

There is a real danger in asking for reviews. One gentle reminder ought to be enough. At best, that pressure could result in a bad review. At worst, it could see Fiverr stepping in if they deem it as buyer manipulation and that won't end well. As a rough rule, I'd say, around 80% of buyers will leave a review. Anymore than that - as appears to be the case for you - is a bonus.

• Like 12
  • Up 4

1 hour ago, milos_siena said:

You can kindly ask for a review (not specifying that it should be positive). You can say that it would mean a lot for you to see what a buyer thinks about your work, skills etc. Just don't be pushy.

I can telling the buyer?

Would like to know what a buyer thinks about my work skills etc please.

• Like 10
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/22/2023 at 10:44 AM, asifmahmud010 said:

I can telling the buyer?

Hi! You are not allowed to manipulate buyers into leaving a good review, but you are allowed to remind them to leave their honest feedback. Upon the final delivery, you can say something like "I would appreciate feedback about your experience as it’s vital to helping me improve my service."

Hope this helps! 

• Like 40
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Up 3

10 minutes ago, Kesha said:

Hi! You are not allowed to manipulate buyers into leaving a good review, but you are allowed to remind them to leave their honest feedback. Upon the final delivery, you can say something like "I would appreciate feedback about your experience as it’s vital to helping me improve my service."

Hope this helps!

Thank you

• Like 7
  • Up 2

7 hours ago, asifmahmud010 said:

I have completed 2 order in November but didn't get any reviews

Hi @asifmahmud010,

I know how hard it can be not to get a review when you are first starting out. I saw you have 5 reviews so far, so keep up the good work!

7 hours ago, asifmahmud010 said:

Is there any formal way to convince about a review?

In addition to the suggestions above, one of the best ways to "convince" a buyer to leave a review (without even asking for one) is to exceed expectations and provide exceptional services that make them want to leave you a review. Then, when you deliver an order, you only need to request for honest feedback once, and they should be jumping to leave you a review. 😊 But also, don't be discouraged if they don't leave a review. Buyers do get busy and reviews can be tedious if they are repeat customers.

27 minutes ago, asifmahmud010 said:

Looking at your reviews, it looks like your high points are that you are responsive, quick, friendly, and have excellent customer service. To make sure your customers are even happier, make sure that the samples in the gig represent the type of samples that your buyers can expect from you. You've received a handful of orders now, so the samples you are delivering might not match what you originally posted. Make sure to keep your portfolio samples updated as your skills grow and adapt to the customers who are being attracted to your gigs. Create projects for yourself to add to your portfolio and keep the "Portfolio" option checked on each of your gigs so that your delivered work can also be added to your gig galleries.

• Like 12
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

Actually there's nothing you, and we all sellers, can do. 

But you're not alone, I have made more than 100 sales and my review percentage is in the 60s. We all love to see good, positive reviews, nice comments and tips but it's part of the business. Although it might be allowed to ask for an 'honest review', I would suggest you don't ask that even. Let the nature work on its own. Good luck. 

• Like 9
  • Up 1

On 11/22/2023 at 3:19 AM, catwriter said:

Fiverr reminds buyers to leave a review. Twice. If they don't want to do it, they don't want to do it.

Twice during the order completion process. Then, two other e-mails asking for private feedback on two different forms. Many buyers know they can leave private reviews and skip the public review. 

• Like 11
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 2

While it's common for freelancers to hope for positive reviews, it's essential to approach the request for reviews in a professional and respectful manner.

On 11/22/2023 at 3:19 AM, catwriter said:

Fiverr reminds buyers to leave a review. Twice. If they don't want to do it, they don't want to do it.

What is the timeframe provided by Fiverr for buyers to submit a review after the completion of an order?

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1