How to increase Fiverr Gig impression and click.?

b2b_leadmaster1

Question

#URGENT
Hi, I've been working on Fiverr as a B2B Lead Generation, Data SortingBulk Email Listing and Real Estate Skip Tracing expert and I'm just 1 order away from New seller. But it has been 4 months that I'd not be able to get any order.
I have active option of Promoted gigs and it's working and Fiverr shows that I've almost 10 clicks in a month but I'd not be able to receive any order yet or any inbox.
Also people do have a Portfolio option but I don't have that, please help me in that.

• Like 10

25 answers to this question

#URGENT
Hi, I've been working on Fiverr  and I'm just 1 order away from New seller. But it has been 4 months that I'd not be able to get any order.
I have active option of Promoted gigs and it's working and Fiverr shows that I've almost 10 clicks in a month but I'd not be able to receive any order yet or any inbox.
Also people do have a Portfolio option but I don't have that, please help me in that.

• Like 7
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, b2b_leadmaster1 said:

I have active option of Promoted gigs and it's working and Fiverr shows that I've almost 10 clicks in a month

How do you have the option of Promoted Gigs as this option is only available for leveled sellers (Level 1 and above) and only for those with good metrics scores.

8 minutes ago, b2b_leadmaster1 said:

Also people do have a Portfolio option but I don't have that

This is not available to everyone and only Top Rated, Pro and selected sellers get this option.

• Like 10

Hi,

I am new to Fiverr. My account is gig on one service. I actually want to experience that my gig OK to be sold, no changes required. Changing some things will make it more interesting. It would be helpful if you told me.

Gig Link :

• Like 11
  • Haha 1

I'm not an expert in your services, but after previewing your Gigs, I would definitely suggest creating more visually appealing gig images. If I may offer some honest feedback, the current gig images may not be very attractive or effectively convey what you do. Consider reducing the amount of text and incorporating descriptive images related to your services. The first impression is your gig image 🙂 

• Like 5

17 hours ago, b2b_leadmaster1 said:

Hi,

I am new to Fiverr. My account is gig on one service. I actually want to experience that my gig OK to be sold, no changes required. Changing some things will make it more interesting. It would be helpful if you told me.

Gig Link :

TBH, you're not the only one offering the same gig. What makes you different? Find the answer and include that into your title

• Like 2
  • Up 1

Hi,

Gig Link :

• Like 10

Hey there,

I think you should research more about your gig title and description. Make backlinks for your gig, and share your gig on various social media platforms. That will help you more to become you on the first page. Then you can use it further.

Thank you!

• Like 3

Hey there,

Do backlinks for your gig, and share your gig on various social media platforms. That will help you more to become you on the first page. Stay Online as much as possible and make the response rate 1 hour.  This will help you rank on first page.

Thank you!

• Like 4