How I can Improve my gigs and shows on first Pages

speedy_workshop

9 hours ago, zradnan360 said:

active on fiverr 18 hrs minimun in a day

WRONG!!!
Staying online does not help you at all.
For sure, staying online did not help your account. Your account was made in December 2021. You received 0 reviews. So you probably have 0 sales realized in more than 1 year. If your “staying online” method is not working for you, why should it work for someone else?

PLEASE STOP SPREADING NONSENSE.

• Like 27
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 3

On 2/10/2023 at 7:24 AM, filipdevaere said:

WRONG!!!
For sure, staying online did not help your account. Your account was made in December 2021. You received 0 reviews. So you probably have 0 sales realized in more than 1 year. If your “staying online” method is not working for you, why should it work for someone else?

sir, please say now how to the right way  Improve my gigs and shows on the first Pages

• Like 8

On 2/10/2023 at 6:54 AM, filipdevaere said:

WRONG!!!

I agree with you. Staying online doesn't help.

• Like 4

GIG ranking depends on various things like:

• GIG Ttile
  • GIG Image
  • GIG Description
  • Tags

A GIG should have all the things in a way that how Fiverr wants and you should share/promote your GIGs as much as you can on Social Media platforms to get impressions and clicks.

If you share your GIGs continuously and maintain the impressions and clicks, then gradually your GIG will rank.

NOTE: I am not giving you the surety, doing all these things will rank your GIG on the 1st page in one day or in one week, or in one month, but I am giving you the surety, if you follow this continuously, your gig will definitely rank.

real estate ebook.png

fitness ebook.png

recipe ebook .png

• Like 1
  • Congrats! 2