How to become top rated seller!

promoter_queen

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest alexcreativity

Reply to @fonthaunt:

Thanks a lot i will keep in mind that too. Actually i have article writer team & i communicate with buyer. I simply forward all details to my writer and they will forward an article to me & i drag same article to buyer. This is the process i used to do from last one year. I am trying to improve my communication skill as well as my English.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest pinnacle_lawyer

TRS is the dream. I have seen accounts with thousands of positive reviews and 100% ratings that are still level 2. So the criteria is rather enigmatic.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Great forum! Just was looking up how to become a TRS seller myself. Things have really picked up for my in the past few months, but I’ve been a seller on Fiverr for a couple years now. Ratings and review have been fantastic so far. So I guess its just a matter of continuing the good work and communication and waiting for Fiverr to throne me 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My guess is that there are tons of graphic designers so it will be difficult for you. In other niches with fewer sellers it might take fewer orders to make it. I’d say you are doing pretty well anyways. Maybe try to create a new unique gig that nobody else is doing. And they say in the rules that community involvement helps, so I;d go to the FAQ forum and help newcomers. Regards
PS I am on the same boat, except that I know I need to put in a lot more orders to become more visible
PS2 another thing that may help is to promote your gigs in social media so Fiverr sees referral traffic coming their way (our way)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Top Rated Sellers are manually chosen by Fiverr editors. Our editors look at many different factors when choosing Top Rated Sellers, including seniority, volume of sales, exceptional customer care and community leadership, among other criteria.
Our editors look for highly original sellers who have a very high volume of sales; provide unique and high quality services; are extremely professional in delivery and communication with buyers; and present their Gigs very well, including high quality images and videos. To check if your Gigs are original, you can run a quick search on Fiverr.com. You should not see many more Gigs like yours.
Please be aware that this process is not regulated or organized by Customer Support, so we will not be able to disclose any more detailed information about this. May I recommend that you check out the profile pages of our current Top Rated Sellers for a better idea of what our content editors look for in a Top Rated Seller? Here are a few examples:
https://www.fiverr.com/madmoo
https://www.fiverr.com/markc1542
https://www.fiverr.com/uniquefivex
We wish you the best of luck in your endeavors!

Archived