How to become top rated seller!

promoter_queen

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
perfectchoice1 said: Guys,

I am looking for your tips on how to become a Top Seller on Fiverr here:

Link Deleted

Please share as many tips as you can. They are much appreciated and will be taken in consideration.

You seriously made a gig asking for $5, with I might add the $10 and $20 gig extra...ASKING people to give you TIPS for being a top rated seller...and that gig was approved?!?!

You may have in fast the highest level of testosterone in all of Fiverr.

Bows to you...

promoter_queen said: Does Being Top rated seller needs really old account or you can just be top rated seller with unique gig and 1 month old account??

A really unique gig can get FEATURED in a short time.

The account owner of that gig will almost assuredly not become a TRS. Heck in 1 month, if the seller account was made for the purpose of selling, won't even qualify for the level 2 seller designation even if you sold 300+ units in 30 days.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have been on fiverr for 2 years have lots of sales and am a level 2 seller with a 99% rating. I enjoy working here and get to help people all over the world. I don’t know how long it takes to be a top rated seller, but I will keep at it either way.

Hi,

This is my 1st post here.

I have over 1700+ positive rating(100%) in total and i am holding the 1st rank in high rating of Photoshop sub category!

last week also i contacted fiverr CS and they said i am still not eligible.

after two days they have promoted 2 other sellers to Top rated and they just have 800 positive reviews.

so i think it is not about reviews or the sales amount we do for a day!

i normally do 10 sales per day(nearly $80).

can anyone tell me what i am missing??

thank you very much!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Becoming a top rated seller requires you have been with them for a while (my guess is over 2 years), and your feedback has to be in the 99-100% range to qualify. Also it’s good to bear in mind that becoming a top rated seller is by Invitation Only.

So, Your customers have to recommend you! Over-delivery seems to be a great way to get on your customers good side.

Hope that helps, Stu

Reply to @radugeorgescu: I couldn’t agree more! I have been much more satisfied as a buyer with orders done by Level 1 or Level 2 sellers – TRS I find are actually quite disappointing, or require me to pay $20+ dollars for something that a level 1 or 2 seller offers for $10 or even sometimes $5 for the same or better quality! I’m happy right where I am at level 2.

• 1 month later...
Guest alexcreativity

It’s almost 9 month since joining fiverr and i am delivered around 300 + sales yet on fiverr. I am still level two seller. I am delivering all unique articles and getting all postie review all the time and maintain my repo too but still i am not waiting to get my account top rated. I am trying my best to become top rated seller but i failed all the time. Is there anyone can help me to get some help?.

As Fiverr says, I can’t agree with seniority, volume of sales, extremely high rating to be Top Rated Seller (TRS). Cause I saw many sellers who are TRS but seniority, volume of sales, extremely high rating - noting is there but still TRS.

1. Seniority - I saw TRS sellers who are on Fiverr for less than a year.
  2. Volume of sales - I saw TRS sellers with only 200-300 sales.
  3. Extremely high rating - I saw TRS sellers with 95-96% or 4.6-4.7 rating 🙂

On the other hand I saw sellers with 2000+ or even I know one with 80000+ sales & 3yrs on Fiverr with 100% rating but still in Level 2. So, TRS is depends on editors mood completely I think from my personal experience.

Reply to @alexcreativity: I think it will be a struggle from the look of your profile. You have some lower ratings. Your picture and country settings indicate a USA seller but your gig descriptions are a bit rough on English. Your grammar, spelling and punctuation is off, especially for a writer. Even here in the forum your writing doesn’t match your profile claims.

Fiverr seems to prefer people who have amazing skills, unique offerings or both. Given that you also dont have very high sales numbers and a ton of reviews from many different buyers, you have an uphill battle ahead. It’s never impossible, though!

Guest socialdreamer

I also want to become TRS! Can anybody explain these all mean?

1 Seniority?

2 volume of sales?

3 extremely high rating?

4 exceptional customer care?

5 community leadership?

Thanks,

Archived