Promoted Gigs

mrzlash

2 hours ago, asifhassanantue said:

It depends how much you want to go for best performance of your gig. My bet was $20 per day, it is way more than I first started that is $5 per day but I got significant results in $20 per day for my 3 gigs. 

I hope it helps. 

Thanks 

how about results. Is it fiverr suggested budget ?

• Like 25
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, mrzlash said:

how about results. Is it fiverr suggested budget ?

Fiverr suggested $6 for me but I did go for $20 for that time and get great results. But I think results depends on category to category. That is why I would suggest you to keep experimenting what's works for you. Never settle for a fix amount. 

Good luck. 

• Like 31
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 4

On 5/16/2022 at 1:07 PM, mrzlash said:

How much money you will spend per day for your promoted gig. Looking forward to get some info from experts who are using promoted gigs feature....

It depends entirely on your gigs, niche, competition and your own earnings/revenue. Experiment with different budgets and analyze the results, to see what works for you. Frankly, my advertising budget is not the business of anyone on this forum. 

• Like 38
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 2

On 5/16/2022 at 9:34 PM, asifhassanantue said:

It depends how much you want to go for best performance of your gig. My bet was $20 per day, it is way more than I first started that is $5 per day but I got significant results in $20 per day for my 3 gigs. 

I hope it helps. 

Thanks 

Nice, I am planning to do this too but i have few questions please.

1. If you spend $20/day for 3 gigs, I know ads can only focus on one gig at a time, did you split the $20 into three for each?

2. Then which ads do you use? social media ads or google ads?

Thanks

• Like 22
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 4

20 hours ago, adins_design said:

Nice, I am planning to do this too but i have few questions please.

1. If you spend $20/day for 3 gigs, I know ads can only focus on one gig at a time, did you split the $20 into three for each?

2. Then which ads do you use? social media ads or google ads?

Thanks

Hello, I have focused on 1 gig only. As my other gigs are similar like the main gig. Not exactly same but someway around all the photo editing gigs. So if a buyer contact for some other work, I send the offer from the other service gig. 

I stick to social media promotion only and Fiverr promoted gig feature. 

Thanks 

• Like 23
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 4

The problem is that promotion is only for level 1 sellers, plus several other requirements. This means that a freelancer must already be successful before he can promote his Gigs. That makes sense in order to keep quality standards, but that doesn't help a beginner who has few chances to get started...

• Like 16
  • Thanks 6

11 minutes ago, brilliantwebs said:

It really depends on your budget. I'm having $25 daily limit with $1.2 CPC

6 hours ago, lalitsdmittal said:

I increased it to 25$ per day

On 5/30/2022 at 7:43 PM, shimul8693 said:

I kept $20 as daily budget limit 

Please tell us the result with the budget... so we could understand our limitations!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3