Finally completed 100th order with $90 tip! Average selling price $284! The Journey with fiverr.com

jewel4u

LIFE OF A CODER

It was not a easy journey. The struggling  began at 2015 after my father's death. I completed my graduation in 2015, then after complete my graduation started study for jobs and in that mean time I was living in a boarding(mess) and living by education for food! ( its like I was a teacher of a kid and they give me 3 times food for giving 1 hour teaching). The boarding monthly rent was near about $6 per month. So with something like $10 I was passing each month in those days during end of 2015 to first of 2017 as my father was the only earning member of my family. In last of December 2015 I got a scholarship from a programming course conducted by Ernst & Young LLP, India under Leveraging ICT for Growth, Employment and Governance (LICT) Project of Bangladesh Computer Council (BCC), ICT Division, People's Republic of Bangladesh on "Web Design" under NASSCOM IT-ITES Sector Skill Council (SSC) Certification. The program is certified by George Washington University, USA. 

In 2016 I heard the name of "fiverr.com" from my course teacher and I opened my fiverr account. After completed this project/course I was searching for job in IT company but as fresher and trained in "web design" was not such a demandable, all they want "web developer". I failed to get a job as a web designer in that time. In February ,2017 by the reference of my college teacher I got a job as a school teacher (internship ICT teacher)  in a English medium school. As I completed my graduation in my local language English was very tough in that time because all lectures has to deliver through English language. The salary was only $55/month as a intern teacher(that's a lot in that time to me!) . I survived a lot for English was not habituated language . Gradually I habituated English language( listening , speaking , writing ) in that school with the English environment. In the mean time I completed my post graduation with a very good result. 

In 2018 I got again a chance of scholarship under same program but this time course was for WEB DEVELOPMENT . I took the chance and started the class of this course. During those course I was wake up at 7am and back from outside at 10pm. All day long I was busy with (school job 8am-2.10pm, course class 2.30pm - 6.30 pm, Tuition 7pm-9.30pm). After completing the the development course I become a full stack developer and started fiverr journey from June , 2018. I got my first order at June, 2018 and second order in July with a $5 tip! I was so happy!  at December, 2018 I left my school job and from 2019 started full time freelancing with fiverr.com. 

In 2018 I earned $495, in 2019 I earned $3244, in 2020 I earned $7881, In 2021 I earned $13176 till now by providing high quality work and client satisfaction. 

Fiverr turns over my life into a dream life. Thank you very much.

I can't image now once upon a time my monthly expenses was $10! Fiverr is a miracle in my life. I can feed my family now, can lead a better life 🥰 I couldn't imagine also one time that I could marry someone! I am married now , having a peaceful life with my princess and going to be a father in next year Insha Allah 😊.

Thank You FIVERR.COM

Thank You Almighty 

Thank You everyone 😊

I am sorry if this post doesn't meet this topic, I am new here in forum. Trying to reach the forum environment and learn.

2018.png

2019.png

2020.png

2021.png

Thank you jewel for writing your whole story.... i think many like you, me lots of indian, bangladesh and pakistan sellers got success from fiverr... 

being honest my fiverr journey was also exact like this.... i started this while lockdown when my father lost job due to covid and he is the only one who earns in the house.... we felt the poverty very deep... i knew about selling designs on fiverr, started watching youtube videos... then created account from my friends laptop.... finally after one year... i have buyed a good laptop a bike and everything for my daily life i am affordable..... now i am enjoying my life...

as you said all this is because of fiverr... so thank you so much fiverr.🥰😍

Thats great to hear, congratulations.

Hard work and patience and the ability to learn new things will take you where want to go.

I strongly believe in success based on the willpower of the individual.

Unfortunately,  in germany that salary wouldnt get anyone near to a full time job. But its great that you have the opportunity to make a decent living.

Good luck for the future.

Man, your story is really inspirational. That amount of money would be under the minimum wage here, but thinking that it would change life of people in countries like yours, that really makes you realize the huge power Fiverr has of turning upside down (for the good) the life of many many people. 

Congratz man, and I wish you the best of luck with your princess and your son! I am sure your father would be proud of you 💪

On 9/7/2021 at 8:25 PM, finndev478 said:

Thats great to hear, congratulations.

Hard work and patience and the ability to learn new things will take you where want to go.

I strongly believe in success based on the willpower of the individual.

Unfortunately,  in germany that salary wouldnt get anyone near to a full time job. But its great that you have the opportunity to make a decent living.

Good luck for the future.

Thank you and Its true, but you know something is better than nothing 🙂

22 hours ago, samus_x said:

Man, your story is really inspirational. That amount of money would be under the minimum wage here, but thinking that it would change life of people in countries like yours, that really makes you realize the huge power Fiverr has of turning upside down (for the good) the life of many many people. 

Congratz man, and I wish you the best of luck with your princess and your son! I am sure your father would be proud of you 💪

Yes brother, our world is full of mystery..... thank you 🙂  

• 4 weeks later...

Archived