Share your % of World Domination

finalstep

My top five are:

1. US: 4039 sales
  2. Canada: 265 sales
  3. UK
  4. Australia
  5. India

As you can see, US is by far the biggest purchaser of spells. It outsells the rest of the world combined.

same here US and Canada is where most of my clients come from ( 12000+ sales in the US )

Actually it seems that After the US comes Australia,UK and Canada only on the 4th place 😃

• Like 12

My top five are:

1. US: 4039 sales
  2. Canada: 265 sales
  3. UK
  4. Australia
  5. India

As you can see, US is by far the biggest purchaser of spells. It outsells the rest of the world combined.

To be honest, I wouldn’t have expected this. I’ve always thought that other parts of the world have a stronger cultural desire for spells than in the USA. I am intrigued to have been proven wrong. 🙂

• Like 14

I’m at 60%, I need more African countries,

I am at 21% and I too need more African countries. I have 3 now. I do not have any in South America. Although I do have a Fiverr PM friend from there. 😉

I do not have any in South America.

That is surprising. Even though the main language of South America is Spanish (except for Brazil, Guyana, Suriname, Aruba, Belize, Curacao, Haiti, etc), people do need services in English. So I reckon you will get international orders soon enough. I get them because I’m bilingual, and sometimes I use one or two tags in Spanish.

• Like 13

That is surprising. Even though the main language of South America is Spanish (except for Brazil, Guyana, Suriname, Aruba, Belize, Curacao, Haiti, etc), people do need services in English. So I reckon you will get international orders soon enough. I get them because I’m bilingual, and sometimes I use one or two tags in Spanish.

I think there is a language barrier for most of the S. American countries. It took forever for me to start getting sales from there. There is probably less English spoken in S. America than most other places.

• Like 12

I think there is a language barrier for most of the S. American countries. It took forever for me to start getting sales from there. There is probably less English spoken in S. America than most other places.

I’ve only lived in one Latin American country, so I can tell you this:

"English is a foreign language with a great demand in Venezuela. It is spoken by many academics and professionals and by some members of the middle and high social classes. There is an English language newspaper in Caracas: The Daily Journal , founded in 1946. The use of English arose in part due to the presence of oil companies from English speaking countries (especially from the United States) since the beginning of the 20th century.

English is taught as a compulsory subject in the secondary education and in the bachillerato for five years.

According to the syllabus approved by the Venezuelan Ministry of Education in 1986 English language is considered as a tool to communicate with people from other countries and to obtain information in the areas of humanities, technology and science. Despite the lines provided by the syllabus, few people learn to speak the language with only the knowledge acquired at school.

In some universities degree programs to train teachers or translators of English language are offered. In the rest of universities English is studied as a compulsory subject to understand texts written in this language"

There are also American Schools all over Latin-America (as well as French and German schools) were you’re taught in that language and come out speaking it perfectly.

• Like 11

I got my first S America order yesterday! 😊

• Like 15

Hi,

Greetings! Hope all are you well. Today is the 2 years 3 months age of my freelancing career. In this time, I have completed 432 orders successfully. I’m happy with this. Though I’m trying to increase my GIG sales. Pray for me…

And I have seen that my World Domination rate is 19%. Can anyone explain what is World Domination meaning? How can I increase this rate? :thinking:

Thanks all for your support and time to read my little text. Love to all.💓

Regards,
Sanji

dominating.thumb.png.e520b0781a5f52236f4b627a9d90eadb.png
  • Like 17

• 1 month later...

This kind of “world domination” forum topic has been done many, many, many times before. Instead of starting yet another one, you might find it beneficial to search the forums, and see what other sellers have already posted in those many previous discussions on this topic. 😉

• Like 14

This kind of “world domination” forum topic has been done many, many, many times before. Instead of starting yet another one, you might find it beneficial to search the forums, and see what other sellers have already posted in those many previous discussions on this topic. 😉

• Like 12

The last world domination forum topic was November 2018. What is the time frame for “resurrecting old threads”?

• Like 11

On 6/4/2019 at 1:10 AM, susanlouise216 said:

The last world domination forum topic was November 2018.

Here’s one more from not even 2 months ago:

WORLD DOMINATION 16% …IS IT GOOD OR BAD?

If I remember correctly there were two other world domination posts from January and March, too. 😉

When there are already several previous posts on this (not so important) topic from not even 2 months ago, I think it’s better to have a look at the old posts first or wait for a little longer before creating a new one (cuz you might have more people interested in taking part in the conversation this time around). 😊

• Like 13

On 6/4/2019 at 5:57 AM, hanshuber16 said:

Here’s one more from not even 2 months ago:

If I remember correctly there were two other world domination posts from January and March, too. 😉

When there are already several previous posts on this (not so important) topic from not even 2 months ago, I think it’s better to have a look at the old posts first or wait for a little longer before creating a new one (cuz you might have more people interested in taking part in the conversation this time around). 😊

Sorry, missed that in my search!

• Like 10