Share your % of World Domination

finalstep

Guest pedromleitao

yp, I’m at 9% too and 50% is from US. Well, my goal is to reach 100% world domination someday, I guess I will have to get some more clients from around the world. 😃

I have no wish for 100% world domination, in fact I would be happy if 100% of my clients were from the US xD

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

What is your WORLD DOMINATION%?

Just out of curiosity, I want to know what is your world domination percent. Submit it and lets see who is dominating the world... Screen shot it.

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 75 ❤

favicon.icoFiverr Forum
68b512ed4dfa1374d5e104e8750b442f2f95d87a_1_690x314.png

World Domination ? I really need to know :D

Hey all ? After seeing my world domination score almost at 75%, I couldn't stop but wondering who has the highest score and what category/niche they're part of. So, come out, come out, wherever you are ?

Reading time: 1 mins ? Likes: 77 ❤

Just saying…

1502052454_ScreenShot2017-05-06at17_50_08.thumb.png.ab9f7961db9b1aef0e378ed2431eaf6f.png

• Like 11
  • Up 1

Just out of curiosity, I want to know what is your world domination percent. Submit it and lets see who is dominating the world... Screen shot it.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum
68b512ed4dfa1374d5e104e8750b442f2f95d87a_1_690x314.png

World Domination ? I really need to know :D

Hey all ? After seeing my world domination score almost at 75%, I couldn't stop but wondering who has the highest score and what category/niche they're part of. So, come out, come out, wherever you are ?

Reading time: 1 mins ? Likes: 77 ❤

Just saying…

I know, I know, but in my opinion forum already has too much of “Help me get order” and “Check out my gig” so I’m excited when something different pops up (even if talked about before) 😃

• Like 12

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just out of curiosity, I want to know what is your world domination percent. Submit it and lets see who is dominating the world… Screen shot it.

My world domination 27% what about yours?

Hello Guys, My World Domination is 27% . is it good? what about Your? Share it .. Its interesting.

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 10 ❤

Let Share our World Domination percent with screenshot

Let every body share there World Domination percent with screenshot. It will be fun to see who have higher percent.! world|690x322

• Like 14

I doubt this has any positive or negative effect on our levels, or promotions of our account so I don’t pay attention to it.

You’re probably right, but it’s just fun to see the map be colored in.

They used to have one for buyers but took it away early last year. I had S. America 50% done.

Sigh so sad, I wanted to see the progress I was having hiring sellers from different part of the world. I even went and hired a guy in Mongolia just to get the map colored in. 😆

• Like 14

You’re probably right, but it’s just fun to see the map be colored in.

They used to have one for buyers but took it away early last year. I had S. America 50% done.

Sigh so sad, I wanted to see the progress I was having hiring sellers from different part of the world. I even went and hired a guy in Mongolia just to get the map colored in. 😆

Sounds good. I understand the feeling. Unfortunately, we, sellers cannot control that area. So I don’t pay attention. My buyers come majorly from the USA, Canada, Australia, Germany and the UK. And that’s all.

• Like 13