How to get first order or more order

sakibsarker0

10 minutes ago, sakibsarker0 said:

Please check the comments i don't care your reply i know one in 10 will confusing  people about fiverr tips and this one you it's clear and people looking you.

I am not interested talk to you.

carry one bro! please continue to help people ow sorry confuse.

You're one of those people, who really don't know when to stop talking, aren't you? 🤔🥱

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, sakibsarker0 said:

I don't like you. Remember next time please ignore my post i don't need you tips. your confusing people about tips.

I didn't ask to be liked. If your tips really worked you should have more orders than you have now. Bye. 👋

2 minutes ago, theratypist said:

I didn't ask to be liked. If your tips really worked you should have more orders than you have now. Bye. 👋

your have in fiverr 2018 and you get level two .people already think about you.and really you have best pro max ultra skill !

@sakibsarker0  I believe we all should calm down a little here as personal attacks aren't tolerated by the Community Standards & Forum Rules
(if you missed check them out here https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/253722-community-standards-forum-rules-2021/)

Anyway I'd like to highlight a point: every experienced seller on this platform was a new seller at the beginning of the journey.
You can have 10+ years experience in your field yet be completely new on Fiverr.

Experienced sellers are trying to help, spending their time to debunk some misleading tips.

There is no shame if you fell for this tips, too. Just stop spreading them as they are well-know harmful tips. 

6 hours ago, gajuseidi said:

Can we get rid of this harmful, toxic "pro tip" once and for all?

NO, you must NOT. This tip is nonsense and it does not guarantee you more orders or any orders at all for that matter. Get some sleep, eat some salads and exercise. No need to be glued to your computer screen 24/7 or pretend that you do.

I absolutely agreed with you. I feel my heath is more important before all of those things. And being 24/7 online will definitely make person physically and mentally sick. 

2 minutes ago, alphagev said:

@sakibsarker0  I believe we all should calm down a little here as personal attacks aren't tolerated by the Community Standards & Forum Rules
(if you missed check them out here https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/253722-community-standards-forum-rules-2021/)

Experienced sellers are trying to help, spending their time to debunk some misleading tips.

There is no shame if you fell for this tips, too. Just stop spreading them as they are well-know harmful tips.

look the person share my profile in forum without my permission this is not a manner.

1 minute ago, sakibsarker0 said:

look the person share my profile in forum without my permission this is not a manner.

I won't review the entire conversation. Let's just try to behave and stick to the topic, shall we?
There are no enemies we're mostly sellers here.
So, kindly keep in mind that sharing the "be online" tip, even if you did it in good faith, could be misleading and actually be harmful for somebody's physical and mental health. That's all.

2 minutes ago, alphagev said:

I won't review the entire conversation. Let's just try to behave and stick to the topic, shall we?
There are no enemies we're mostly sellers here.
So, kindly keep in mind that sharing the "be online" tip, even if you did it in good faith, could be misleading and actually be harmful for somebody's physical and mental health. That's all.

Your are a very a good person. take love💗

17 minutes ago, lloydsolutions said:
This is just the same old list of statements being parroted all over the forum. 

There is nothing original here.

I agree 100%!

I wish users like the original poster would just stop distributing this baloney! 

I have been on Fiverr for 4 years.

NEVER once in those 4 years did I stay online 24 hours, even by using the phone app and keeping my phone next to my bed. I sleep 9 hours a night and take time to relax when I want to. Yet, as a new seller I got orders.

It would be best for these desperate new sellers to look at what is really holding them back, the quality of their gigs! 

I have looked at many of them. Often the spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization and sentence structure is very bad. Because of these errors a buyer may be inclined to think that the service will be lacking too! 

Then there are the gig thumbnails. Often they are in garish bright colors meant to attract the buyers attention. Instead as a buyer I avoid those gigs, because they hurt my eyes. 

Another problem with many low quality thumbnails is that the sellers try to stuff every single thing in their gig description into the gig image. That is a terrible strategy! Buyers literally zip through the search pages. They do not have time to stop and read every word on every thumbnail! Sellers should think of their images as billboards with cars driving by at 60 mph. For the prospective buyer to see and notice what you are selling, you need to describe your service in just 4 to 5 big bold words. 

10 hours ago, sakibsarker0 said:

3. Try to always online because many time buyer want a seller who work for now so, don't miss the chance.

(Many experience person don't like the trick

The point isn't that experienced sellers "don't like" that "trick".

The point is that nobody can be always online unless they

- either work as a team, or

- put their health at risk and still can't be always online,

- or indeed use "tricks", in the bad and unfair meaning of the word, and that Fiverr doesn't like such tricks, so the sellers who listen to the kind of seniors and experts who recommend such "tricks" risk getting an account warning or a ban.

(And no, solopreneurs using "We" in their Gig description dont count among the number of people the first point applies to, only real teams do; and we all know that the people perpetuating this advice mean the third point in 99% of all cases, while 1% happen to think they don't need real sleep.)

The experienced sellers try to be the voice of reason and to read fewer "Fiverr banned me and I don't know why" laments, swan songs, and assorted "poor me" threads on the forum.

However, I think they might soon give up completely and let all the inexperienced sellers tell other inexperienced sellers all the tips and tricks.

This Sisyphean task seems to be only getting more and more difficult and tiring, with ever more multiplicators of not just bad but advice that's potentially lethal for accounts taking over.

If someone sells their "Stay always online" snake oil (much more as the latest and greatest tip, it's anything but, both) as a trick, they should at least do their research on the forum, then they'd know why experienced sellers "don't like" that "trick", and could add a little "potential side-effects" note. 

Personally, I feel better not selling people "tricks" that might get them banned, in any case. Well, experienced sellers have left and do leave actual tips and helpful posts, even series of such, en masse, and newcomers have the choice whose tips they want to follow.

Happy Gigging, everyone.

8 minutes ago, miiila said:

The experienced sellers try to be the voice of reason and to read fewer "Fiverr banned me and I don't know why" laments, swan songs, and assorted "poor me" threads on the forum.

However, I think they might soon give up completely and let all the inexperienced sellers tell other inexperienced sellers all the tips and tricks.

This is where I have been at for a week or so now! ⬆️ Just look at the robotic 🤖 answers of thanks,  thank you and various other forms of praise for a useless post.

Let the blind 🧑‍🦯 lead the 👨‍🦯Even if we try to help the think they know best. What else is there to do?  🤷‍♀️ 

On 8/4/2021 at 4:28 PM, vickiespencer said:

Even if we try to help the think they know best.

These posts are generally made by new sellers with few or no sales.

I often wonder if it is just a case of "I will make any old tips post" and then everyone can say "thanks for the great tips"! 🙂 

23 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

This is where I have been at for a week or so now! ⬆️ Just look at the robotic 🤖 answers of thanks,  thank you and various other forms of praise for a useless post.

Let the blind 🧑‍🦯 lead the 👨‍🦯Even if we try to help the think they know best. What else is there to do?  🤷‍♀️ 

I've only joined fiverr forum after the big renovation. I'm not sure how it was before, but it seems that we are long ways away from a decently moderated spam-free forum (at least we can dream, right?). For me, it takes sifting through HUNDREDS of spam posts to reach a worthwhile post. I would appreciate it there was more pinned posts and the rules were more strict against spamming and spreading misinformation. Just today I saw 10-15 identical posts posted by the same person (allegedly, a scammer on fiverr marketplace with 1 1* review). And they only disappeared after manually reporting them.

15 hours ago, sakibsarker0 said:

Try to always online because many time buyer want a seller who work for now so, don't miss the chance.

This is completely false. Please learn how fiverr works and don't spread false advice. It won't get you sales. 

Archived