How to get first order or more order

sakibsarker0

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/2/2021 at 3:52 AM, sakibsarker0 said:

when my gig will be rank? any tips for me?

There is not such thing as rank. Research page shows results accordingly to the algorithm (your gig may have 1000 orders and reviews and still be in the last page for some time). 

On 8/2/2021 at 7:13 AM, by_sharmin said:

active 24/7 then rank your gig

No. Fake info. 

In my experience:

1. Send buyer request daily at last 7. remember don't miss the chance for new seller.

2. Read carefully your buyer request then send your reply and must include the main points about the services.

3. Try to always online because many time buyer want a seller who work for now so, don't miss the chance.

(Many experience person don't like the trick but remember your a new seller so, you must be try to online. When you have a level one or level two then don't need to always on online.)

Best of luck

2 hours ago, sakibsarker0 said:

3. Try to always online because many time buyer want a seller who work for now so, don't miss the chance.

Can we get rid of this harmful, toxic "pro tip" once and for all?

2 hours ago, sakibsarker0 said:

(Many experience person don't like the trick but remember your a new seller so, you must be try to online. When you have a level one or level two then don't need to always on online.)

NO, you must NOT. This tip is nonsense and it does not guarantee you more orders or any orders at all for that matter. Get some sleep, eat some salads and exercise. No need to be glued to your computer screen 24/7 or pretend that you do.

1 hour ago, gajuseidi said:

Get some sleep, eat some salads and exercise. No need to be glued to your computer screen 24/7 or pretend that you do.

are you mad who see screen 24 hours?? why confuse propel without tips? 

NO, you must NOT. This tip is nonsense and it does not guarantee you more orders or any orders at all for that matter. Get some sleep, eat some salads and exercise. No need to be glued to your computer screen 24/7 or pretend that you do.

If you don't have online you don't have order for new seller remember. You need more research don't verify people by looking at sales!

3 minutes ago, sakibsarker0 said:

are you mad who see screen 24 hours??

Whatever floats your boat, my man. What I'm trying to say is, if you don't know what you're talking about, don't spread misinformation to new impressionable sellers. That's not helping anyone.

Just now, gajuseidi said:

Whatever floats your boat, my man. What I'm trying to say is, if you don't know what you're talking about, don't spread misinformation to new impressionable sellers. That's not helping anyone.

bla bla bla this trick help me and help my friend your mad! you need more experience i am new seller but i have 1 year experience

I can't talk to you bye!

3 hours ago, sakibsarker0 said:

It's not that we don't 'like' the tip - it's that it's useless. In VERY crowded areas it CAN help a smidgen to show up online (so that you're filtered out from those who aren't) but even then the chance of getting picked in those areas is just so small - it doesn't really change much. 

So what are the 'real' tips for newbies in 2021? 

- Don't follow the advice of youtube gurus who say you can earn money by pressing two buttons: your buyers can do that, too.

- Learn a skill that you are GENUINELY interested in and invest enough time and money into it to be GOOD at it. 

- Don't depend on a random freelance website if you are having issues. Fiverr might HELP you out, but it won't change your life completely. Try, but try other things, too. 

On 8/4/2021 at 9:04 AM, sakibsarker0 said:

are you mad who see screen 24 hours?? why confuse propel without tips? 

On 8/4/2021 at 9:09 AM, sakibsarker0 said:

Are you feeling jealous?? you don't want people to sell?

On 8/4/2021 at 9:14 AM, sakibsarker0 said:

bla bla bla this trick help me and help my friend your mad!

If you behave and reply like this to users who disagree with you on the forum, I don't even want to imagine how you'll respond to your buyers when you see yourself in a not-so-smooth situation... 🙄🤦‍♀️

On 8/4/2021 at 5:36 AM, sakibsarker0 said:

remember your a new seller so, you must be try to online.

On 8/4/2021 at 9:07 AM, sakibsarker0 said:

If you don't have online you don't have order for new seller remember.

False!!! Stop posting harmful nonsense!! 😡

I have NEVER been "always online", "active online", or whatever you want to call it, and woke up to messages and orders when I was a new seller. 

On 8/4/2021 at 9:14 AM, sakibsarker0 said:

bla bla bla this trick help me and help my friend your mad! you need more experience i am new seller but i have 1 year experience

On 8/4/2021 at 5:36 AM, sakibsarker0 said:

your a new seller so, you must be try to online. When you have a level one or level two then don't need to always on online.)

Oh man, 1 year experience yet 4 reviews and you still didn't get Level 1. So you're still staying online til now? Maybe you're not online enough.  

1 hour ago, theratypist said:

Oh man, 1 year experience yet 4 reviews and you still didn't get Level 1. So you're still staying online til now? Maybe you're not online enough.

i am not your enemy, who told you if you have experience, you will get a work??  I am active after 2 months on fiverr so, please check the first order date to last order date and give me few months then i will get the level one. and i don't have time to debating.

3 minutes ago, sakibsarker0 said:

i am not your enemy, who told you if you have experience, you will get a work?? 

You're the one trying to make an enemy with "bla bla bla" and implying your 1 year experience matters 😕

4 hours ago, sakibsarker0 said:

2 hours ago, maitasun said:

If you behave and reply like this to users who disagree with you on the forum, I don't even want to imagine how you'll respond to your buyers when you see yourself in a not-so-smooth situation... 🙄🤦‍♀️

False!!! Stop posting harmful nonsense!! 😡

I have NEVER been "always online", "active online", or whatever you want to call it, and woke up to messages and orders when I was a new seller.

Few days to i am looking you don't like me i don't know why? but one think if you don't help people please don't reply! many time i see you dislike my forum post.I know one in 10 will be bad reply my post. It's not your business! i talk to my clines very friendly and my all clines like me.

6 minutes ago, theratypist said:

You're the one trying to make an enemy with "bla bla bla" and implying your 1 year experience matters 😕

Please check the comments i don't care your reply i know one in 10 will confusing  people about fiverr tips and this one you it's clear and people looking you.

I am not interested talk to you.

carry one bro! please continue to help people ow sorry confuse.

4 hours ago, katakatica said:

It's not that we don't 'like' the tip - it's that it's useless. In VERY crowded areas it CAN help a smidgen to show up online (so that you're filtered out from those who aren't) but even then the chance of getting picked in those areas is just so small - it doesn't really change much. 

So what are the 'real' tips for newbies in 2021? 

- Don't follow the advice of youtube gurus who say you can earn money by pressing two buttons: your buyers can do that, too.

- Learn a skill that you are GENUINELY interested in and invest enough time and money into it to be GOOD at it. 

- Don't depend on a random freelance website if you are having issues. Fiverr might HELP you out, but it won't change your life completely. Try, but try other things, too. 

You clearly didn't listen to the one person who was the most rational in commenting here.

Carry one also sis keep help people ow sorry confuse @sakibsarker0 👋

Archived